Walt's Garage of Kenmore

Review for Walt's Garage of Kenmore
TERRY K. on 04/28/2015
"Quick, Professional, and Honest"
Walt's has been our garage for at least two or three years. We came to Walt's after a very bad experience with a mechanic who was cheating us, and we were gun-shy about committing to another garage. But Walt's quickly put us at ease. The mechanics always explain our repair options clearly, even going so far as to show us the wear and tear on the part or parts, and they let us know the urgency of a repair. They never push us to spend extra or to have a repair done before it is necessary, and they are amazingly honest about costs for both labor and parts.

Not only are they honest, but the mechanics at Walt's are quick! They have the business of running a shop down to a science, and barring complications with parts orders, which are beyond their control, they are always on time. In fact, they've gotten our vehicles back to us earlier than expected on a number of occasions.

As the daughter of a mechanic who only turned to an outsider after her dad passed on, I can also attest to how respectful and straightforward these guys are. They never treat me like I can't understand a mechanical issue simply because I'm a woman, and they never talk to me like I'm a child who can't make her own choices. That means a great deal to me, both because my dad taught me a lot about automobiles and because I'm a human being who likes to be treated like an adult. Go figure.

I'd give Walt's TEN stars if I could. I recommend them to everyone.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback