Watson Automotive

Latest Review about 6 years ago

Pat S. on 09/06/2011
"Workmanship with honesty"
I've had my '94 ford Explorer in for what I thought were minor problems. However. the problems weren't minor! Curt did a great job explaining what needed to be done and provided a reasonable estimate for the work. Watson Automotive is the ONLY automotive shop that I will use to have my cars repaired. Denny
Service Date: 08/19/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 12:16 PM
Gay T. on 09/06/2011
"Auto Repair"
I am so impressed with Watson Automotive and have already told others about them. They are ethical, honest, and really try to help. They stuck to the bid they gave me, and when they needed to redo part of the work they did so promptly and got us back in and out the same day.

I will recommend them to everyone I know and will continue to use them and their services. they are great and awesome and we are really glad that we were referred to them.
Service Date: 08/23/2011