Review for Wayne's Automotive
ANDREW B. on 12/17/2012
"Absolutely perfect service"
I received a voucher for a free oil change from Wayne's and decided to give them a shot since my car was overdue for an oil change.

I actually was overdue for several other maintenance issues:
1) My inspection expired
2) My driver's side tail break light was out
3) My wipers were old and needed replacement

I called and was greeted by a very friendly and nice man. I explained all of my issues and was informed that taking care of the inspection along with the other issues could take up to a few hours so he recommended I drop the car off rather than wait. I decided I'd just get the oil change done that day and asked how busy they were. He told me all of their bays were full and suggested I wait until 2PM to come by.

I arrived at 2PM and, sure enough, a bay was available and (possibly the same) a nice man greeted me, brought my car into the available bay, and identified my car's inspection was expired. I told him I didn't think I had enough time to get it done and he proceeded to change my oil and perform a routine inspection. He said everything looked good for my state inspection and he could do that and fix my tail light in 15 minutes. From the time I arrived till I left, not even an hour passed and I had EVERYTHING fixed with a free oil change. I couldn't be happier!
Vehicle: Mazda Protege