Western Tire & Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

BRAD S. on 05/20/2016
"paid $688 for brakes a week ago"
Last week I paid $688 for brakes and the car is not driveable. Had it back twice and they tell me they drive it and notice nothing. If it is not fixed tomorrow I am going to pick the car up, take it to another shop, and pay for a new brake job since my car is not driveable. I believe the message I am getting by them telling me there is nothing wrong with the car is really " we are not going to do anything about it" which leaves me with no choice but to go get the brakes fixed somewhere and pay for it all over again since I need the car really bad. The brake pedal is sponging and makes a hissing noise sometimes. There is extreme drag on the brakes that is so bad the car will not roll down my driveway in neutral, it decelerates very rapidly and will not cruise at all. Two or 3 times in the few days I have had the car available to drive this week, the front end was shaking so bad that I was afraid to drive it. Last night the car drove fine and this morning it was locked up again so I took it back. They drove it again and said nothing is wrong with it. What are my options? 1. I can continue to take it back to your shop daily for the next few weeks until they experience the same driving conditions I am experiencing. 2. I can ride with them while they drive it to see if it does it for them. 3. I can continue to discuss the situation with them. Or 4. I can get on with my life, quit wasting my time and pick the car up tomorrow and take it to another shop and pay for another brake job and alignment and get this ordeal over with. Of course there are other options but those are the main ones. As you can tell by now I am very frustrated and do not feel good about my experince over the last week. Do you have any other suggestions on how to get my car driveable again. I am desperately looking for answers and suggestions before I give in and go have the brakes redone by someone else. Thanks for any suggestions you have.
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 03/12/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016 03:37 PM
DEAN K. on 04/27/2016
"Clean lounge and free Wi-Fi"
Clean lounge and free Wi-Fiand fast and friendly service
Vehicle: Volvo S70
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 04/27/2016 08:53 AM
Dean K. at Western Tire & Auto responded on 04/27/2016

THANKS DEAN

Darius B. on 04/23/2016
Darius said the customer service was good at first. They couldn't help him out because the quoted price was high. He took his vehicle elsewhere and they fixed it for way cheaper. His vehicle was done at the other business within an hour.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Simon V. on 04/23/2016
Simon said he would recommend this business to his friends if they were in need.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Leroy J. on 04/23/2016
Leroy said he is satisfied with the service provided by this business.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 04/19/2016
John L. on 04/18/2016
John said they are great people and they are really fast.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/16/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016
Denise B. on 04/16/2016
Denise said the business has always been good to her and she would recommend them for service.
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Dean K. at Western Tire & Auto responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks Denise we appreciate your business

Teresa H. on 04/16/2016
Teresa said they had some issues. He stated they thought the tire was ordered when it wasn't. This happened 2 times.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Tom K. on 04/16/2016
Tom said he has been going to the business for 5 years and they have been good to him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 03/26/2016

Douglas S. ReScore Review on 04/23/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Douglas said this business did not do anything to help him. They looked over his vehicle again and told him everything was fixed and when he pulled out of the parking lot, it was hard for him to turn. He told them about it and they told him once the air goes out, everything will be fine. When he got on the freeway, his vehicle started to make a funny noise. When he took his vehicle back, they told him that their mechanic mentioned his power steering might be going out. They did not do anything to help fix or resolve the problem. He will not recommend this business for reasons already stated.
Review Created: 04/16/2016

Douglas said the parts guy he talked to was really nice and he took care of everything. Another gentlemen said, all of sudden that his wheel cylinder was bad. His vehicle went from the parking lot to the lift. He was giving him a hard time and he was unprofessional. He stated he did not like him. He had to take his vehicle back because his power steering was not working. He was told the power steering pump was bad. He had to go back after spending $800.00 for the rack and pinion. When he was there before, they did not say anything about the power steering. He spent almost $2,000 in a week at this business.
Dean K. at Western Tire & Auto responded on 04/19/2016

Mr. Seifert is a great guy! The car at 151,000 miles just had alot of things to deal with. His sway bar was broken, he needed a muffler, his front bearing were making noise. He also stated that his power steering at times didn't work. We found his rack & pinion was leaking power steering fliud, Needed to start there first, if the pump was ran low over time this would take its toll on the pump. All the work we have done is good he just needs a new pump as well!

Bill L. on 04/15/2016
Bill said the business provided pretty good service.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Review Created: 04/15/2016

Thanks Bill we apreciate you

Matt P. on 04/13/2016
Matt said the business was very friendly and they got him in and out for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016
Dean K. at Western Tire & Auto responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks Matt and thanks for your business

PIRSCILLA S. on 03/27/2016
"prices, courtesy, time"
I love this place and have recommend and always returning
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/06/2016
Review Created: 03/27/2016 11:44 AM

NORMAN H. on 03/27/2016
"Good service at reasonable prices!"
I've had both my vehicles serviced here over the past two weeks and the experience has been wonderful. They do very good work at fair prices.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 03/26/2016
Review Created: 03/27/2016 06:42 AM

Thanks Norman

ANDRE and TRINA V. on 03/22/2016
"Wonderful and very trustworthy."
I have all the faith in Scott and Western Tire & Auto. Very understanding and works with you. Thank you.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/22/2016 07:24 AM

Thanks Andre  Scott

JIM D. on 03/21/2016
"Quick service"
Several months ago I bought 4 new tires for my vehicle. One reason was because of the great warranty including free rotation and free tire repair. This weekend I developed a slow leak in one of my tires. I added air and the tire took two days to deflate. I decided to drive in from Lake St Louis to let western repair it free of charge because a service station near my house wanted $15 to do it. I aired up the tire again and drove in carefully checking the tire several times. I got to Western around 10:30 aam and the mechanic told me that I would have to wait a while to have the repair done. I had no problem with that and had brought a book along. 35 minutes later my tire was repaired and I was on my way back home after they had removed a large screw and patched the tire. Best of all there was no charge. Quick, dependable service is only one of the reasons, I keep comong the 35 miles back to North County to let Western do my repait work.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 08:33 PM

Thanks Jim

Gerald J. on 03/19/2016
Gerald said this business does a wonderful job and he has always been satisfied. He has never had a problem with this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Intrepid
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/19/2016
Johni S. on 03/19/2016
Johni said the business did fine, she had picked up a nail in her tire and had to get a new one. She has never been disappointed with her service there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/15/2016
Review Created: 03/19/2016
Brad S. on 03/17/2016
Brad said everything with his experience at this business was okay.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Classic
Service Date: 03/05/2016
Review Created: 03/17/2016
RONALD W. on 03/09/2016
"Courtesy, efficiency,attentive and caring"
We have only visited under new mgt. couple of times. They have done what they say and for that we are greatful. No Surprises. Well, one, but we new something was going on with the car. We are pleased with the serice so far.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500