Westlink Auto Service

Review for Westlink Auto Service
Amber G. on 03/03/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
I took my vehicle to the Westlink Automotive store on Maize St. and from the moment I walked in the experience was fabulous! Adrian and Brian greeted me with smiles and right away they were concerned with my problem. They asked multiple questions about the issue so they were able to better diagnose the problem. My car had been running rough and was dying. The mechanic took the car in to diagnose the problem. When they found the problem, Brian explained to me in detail what the problem was and what needed to be done. The mechanic cleaned the "air flow sensor" and "throttle body" on my car and it fixed the problem. When I went to Westlink Auto I was already prepared to spend a few hundred dollars to have my car tuned-up, but Brian explained to me that all I needed was the sensor and throttle body cleaned. And to make this trip even better.....Brian didn't even charge me to fix my problem!!!! This place is amazing! I will never go anywhere else for automotive problems!!! I recommend Westlink Automotive Service Center to everyone!! These people really care!
Service Date: 01/15/2012