Wilson County Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.7692285/5Overall Rating 4.7692285/5Overall Rating 4.7692285/5Overall Rating 4.7692285/5rating 4.7692285
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769
Latest Review 4 minutes ago
Robert G. on 07/27/2017
"Best Auto repair shop in Town"
They did the work well and in a very timely manner. Great praise for the team!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 05:54 PM
Robert M. on 07/27/2017
"Friendly people y"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:16 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/27/2017

Hi Robert
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Jeanette C. on 07/26/2017
"Excellent Service Department"
Everyone has always been extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I have never had a bad experience.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/26/2017 07:23 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

Hello Jeanette

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
Everyone here is AMAZING! I think I may have taken for granted just how awesome they are until I attempted to have my maintenance done at the downtown Nashville location. After dealing with VERY rude employees over the phone at the Nashville location, I knew I would NEVER be taking my car to them! The people in Lebanon are polite, kind and caring!! I will never think twice about taking my car anywhere else. Even if it's more convienient to get to another location, the people in the Lebanon location make it we'll worth it!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 07:11 PM

HERMAN B. on 07/25/2017
"Friendly people-great service-quick service"
Awesome! Very pleasant experience

"oil change"
fast and friendly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:04 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Hello Michael

Herbert F. on 07/24/2017
"5 star"
As before the associates. They make you feel comfortable even if you do not buy.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 05:41 PM

Hi Herbert

Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"Took less time than expected!"
My Santa Fe had a recall for two separate issues. Very easy to schedule maintenance and required service was performed professionally and proficiently. Would recommend this service department and dealership.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 07/24/2017 12:10 PM

Mandy M. on 07/22/2017
"Excellent dealership "
Our family has bought 4 vehicles from Wilson County Hyundai, and have been extremely pleased with the vehicles. Rob Crockett has been an excellent resource and made the buying or leasing process seamless, advising what works best for each individual's needs. Our family has owned everything from a used Elantra for our grandsons first car to an Equus for us, and now a Santa Fe SUV, as well as a Sonata for our son. Rob, and the dealership have been professional, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful, fitting our individual needs to the car we purchase.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:16 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/23/2017

Hi Mandy
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 07/21/2017
"Masking the customer feel like they were treated with respect and got a deal they would come back for"
I went to other dealers who serviced the car and would throw in a free vacuum and car wash ( Toyota). Work on making people feel special and I'll recommend you
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 07/21/2017 01:59 PM

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for the opportunity to be your repair facility and trusting Wilson County Hyundai for your repair. I apologize if you feel your repair was not given the up most  respect and shown the discount on the labor and diagnostics on your repair. Wilson County Hyundai continually compares our services and repairs to like dealers and find we are well below the prices you would find in any other Hyundai dealer. We strive to continue giving the very best service  with our Master A.S.E. technicians and to assure each customer they will get the right fix at a fair price we do not inflate our prices to give a false sense of discounts. I am glad we were able to complete diagnosis and your needed repairs on your 2010 Accent and had parts in a timely manner. Please fell free to contact me any time so I may show our sincerity and correct any miscommunications . I apologize we don't have a car wash at our location, I do appreciate you and the opportunity and hope you will consider us again for any of your automotive needs.

Tammye W. on 07/21/2017
"Impressive customer service"
Everyone was kind, helpful and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 07/21/2017 01:56 PM

Hi Tammye

Marvin T. on 07/21/2017
"Your people pure and simple. "
The only complaint I could have would be length of time and again, maybe it was me.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 07/21/2017 11:27 AM

Hi Marvin
Thank you for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance and earn that 5th star.

Glen W. on 07/20/2017
"nice service people"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:23 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/21/2017

Hi Glen

Carol T. on 07/20/2017
"Friendly, knowledgeable people...no question is too "stupid" for them to answer respectfully"
Great dealer. I will return for service. I will buy my next car here.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 10:56 AM

Hello Carol

Verified Customer on 07/19/2017
"Regular maintenance review"
Fast, helpful, good value, pleasant atmosphere
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/19/2017 01:55 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

Marie M. on 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 10:29 AM

Hi Marie

Allister L. on 07/19/2017
"Nice and Fast!"
I was able to get in and out in under an hour! The staff greeted me right away and I enjoyed my coffee inside. :)
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/19/2017 04:26 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Hi Allister

Barbara D. on 07/18/2017
"Oil change and tire rotation "
Everyone at this dealership is always so friendly, professional, and accommodating. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, and I didn't have an appointment. The service tech advised me that it might take a half hour before my car could be worked on, as there were three appointments at that time. I was happy to wait, and about an hour later my car was ready. Always great service there!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/18/2017 01:29 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Hi Barbara

Joy R. on 07/18/2017
"Oil change"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 01:40 AM

Hi Joy
Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit.  We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit.  Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team.  We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service and earn that 5th star.