Wilson County Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.7499983/5Overall Rating 4.7499983/5Overall Rating 4.7499983/5Overall Rating 4.7499983/5rating 4.7499983
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667
Kimberly B. on 05/27/2017
"I love Hyundai vehicles​"
I just like the automobiles they have to offer
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 08:39 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/27/2017

Hi Kimberly

Thank you for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service and earn that 5th star.

Edward M. on 05/27/2017
"Exceptional courtesy and service!"
One of the best all around auto operations that I've encountered!
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI EQUUS
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 05/27/2017 05:57 AM

Hi Edward

Bob B. on 05/26/2017
"people"
Good people usually provide superior service
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:08 PM

Hi Bob

It is always great to see you. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Richard G. on 05/25/2017
"Customer Strong"
Customer Strong Service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 04:25 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Hi Richard
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 05/24/2017
"great service"
Amazing service!
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 01:55 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/24/2017

Dear Valued Service
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Miriam M. on 05/24/2017
"Excellent Service"
Fast service and never pushy on extra maintenance.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 10:28 AM

Hi Miriam

Verified Customer on 05/24/2017
"quick work "
My keyless entry key quit working. It was fixed quickly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 06:57 AM

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you for taking the time to rate Wilson County Hyundai 5 out of 5 stars. I'm elated to hear about your last service experience. My team and I strive for greatness, and want to be one of the top or the top Hyundai dealership in the country. We thank you for your business.

Sherian G. on 05/23/2017
"Friendly service "
Friendly professional service. Tina had two techs check my tire tread to see if I needed to redo a tire rotation that had been done the previous week elsewhere. They thoroughly checked my vehicle and things that didn't need to be replaced- they didn't try to get me to replace , unlike other dealerships. I trust this dealership and they have earned my business. I will continue to come here as long as I live nearby and own a Hyundai !
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 08:50 PM

Hi Sherian

Ronald M. on 05/22/2017
"Customer service is awesome"
Wonderful
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 12:44 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Hi Ronald

Dennis K. on 05/22/2017
"Great service dept."
Prompt, courteous and professional service team!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 07:53 AM

Hi Dennis

Audrey C. on 05/22/2017
"Friendly and courteous"
I was extremely pleased with the service at the Lebanon dealership. They were very friendly and would always follow up with me on updates.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra

Very courteous
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 11:11 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/18/2017

Hi James

Verified Customer on 05/18/2017
"Nice to work with on issues"
Very friendly and nice people working there
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 05:38 AM

David S. on 05/16/2017
"Friendly and efficient "
WC Hyundai always treats me well.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 12:12 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

Hi David
Thank you so much fro taking time out of your busy day to grade us 5 stars and  for the opportunity to be your service department and expressing what I want our dealership to represent. I look forward to seeing you next visit and most importantly GO PREDS!!!!

Mary D. on 05/16/2017
"Mary"
Everyone is always so kind and courteous and they gave me a rose for Mothers Day!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 07:40 AM

Hi Mary
Thank you for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit.  We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit.  Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team.  We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service and earn that 5th star.

Carl G. on 05/16/2017
"One Satisfied Customer"
This dealership strives for excellence in customer service after the initial sale of an automobile.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017 06:47 AM

Hi Carl

Reagan F. on 05/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great customer service "
I was greeted from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. Andrew spent four hours with me and explained everything in detail. I had a great experience.
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 05/13/2017 05:39 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/15/2017

Hi Reagan
Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

Carol W. on 05/12/2017
"people were very friendly and place very clean"
People
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 05:16 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Hi Carol

Donald H. on 05/10/2017
"Great people, great service, great experience!"
Fast, efficient, courteous and professional.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 08:42 AM

Dear Valued Customer
Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit.  We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit.  Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team.  We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service.