Wilson Premier Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Verified Customer on 09/21/2017
"Delivered on their promises!"
I was informed about services to be provided; cost of those services; and the time I could retrieve the vehicle. The service department met all of its stated obligations to me. I am very pleased with this visit.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/11/2017 12:32 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Glinda,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Phoebe P. on 09/11/2017
"it's fine"
I was satisfied.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 09/11/2017 04:46 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Phoebe,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Genesis! We appreciate oyur business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Kiesha S. on 09/04/2017
"Lack of communication "
There was a part missing that was there when I dropped my car off but no one can account for it and I have yet to hear from the manager!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/04/2017 09:58 PM

Kiesha,

I am very sorry to hear about this and just called you to see how I can help. Please give me a call back at 601-856-6423 as it wouldn't let me leave a voicemail for you.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jonithan H. on 09/02/2017
"Very poor customer care. Felt they did not care. Blame it on the scrape on the bumper even though the bumper moves during road operation and bumps...??"
Sucks.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 12:57 PM

Mr. Hatcher,

I am very sorry to hear about that your experience was not a good one. I will be contacting you today to see what I can do to help and improve your experience!

Talk to you soon,

Joseph W. on 09/01/2017
"Jweeks"
Great
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 07:56 PM

Joseph,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Veloster. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Have a greaty day,

Amber M. on 08/29/2017
"Great Customer Service"
The great customer service is why I keep bringing my car back when it needs to be serviced. Matt is always willing to help and keeps you updated with information regarding the vehicle.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 01:23 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/29/2017

Amber,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 08/19/2017
"Customer Service "
I had excellent service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:06 PM

Teresa,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Tucson! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Jaqueline H. on 08/19/2017
"Friendly people and great service "
Was greeted as soon as I drove up. Oil change done in reasonable time and within the time I was told.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 05:35 AM

Jaqueline,

Kathy S. on 08/18/2017
"Because it is like family."
I feel confident driving my vehicle anywhere.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 02:30 PM

Mrs. Kathy,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! I am sorry that they did not reset your Blue Link Alert! Bring your vehicle by whenever you are free and we will get that taken care of for you! Also, if your lights are coming back on we need to take a look at that as well! We appreciate your business and always enjoy seeing you and Mr. Ron in the dealership!

Verified Customer on 08/18/2017
"60,000 mile maintenance"
this visit was pleasant although expensive - my only complaint is the first appointment available for any day starts at 8:00 am. Most service departments open at 7 or 7:30. 8:00 is inconvenient for most working people
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 05:38 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Tommie,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! I am sorry for any inconveinance we may have caused you! We appreciate your business! For your next appointment, call for us to schedule it so we can fit you in a 7:30am time slot! We are open 7:30-6:00 Monday-Friday and 8:00am-4pm on Saturdays!

We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Clifford B. ReScore Review on 08/10/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Problem resolved."
Lauren (service manager) was kind enough to call and problem is resolved.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 12:56 PM

"routine oil change"
quoted time ran almost an hour over
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 12:56 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Mr. Barnett,

It was nice talking to you today! I look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"People are friendly, service completed in a pretty timely manner"
I purchased my Sonata from this place and have used this dealership for all the service on my vehicle- they are usually pretty timely in their service and staff is friendly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 04:27 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Mr. Lee,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata Hybrid! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 08/07/2017
"Beware: Dishonest careless dealership"
Do not go here if you don't check thier work, they use customer cars for shuttle transport and who only knows what else they screw up. Service manager is very condescending and fully prepared to blame the customer and not take any responsibility. She had the gall to ask me to bring my car back so they could check it out, (aka screw it up some more) after screwing it up the first time.
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 10:47 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

Mr. Thrash,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! I am sorry that your experience was not a 5 star experience!

I hope you have a blessed day,

Lauren Broadbridge

Stephen S. on 08/05/2017
"Completed nine things that I did not take the car in for. Did not complete the one thing I took the car in for."
Not sure how long it takes a part to repair a door to get to Mississippi but still have a broken rear passenger door which is on the warranty. I'm hoping the fact that it was under warranty and therefore not being paid for it's not a factor in why it's taking so long
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 05:49 PM

Stephen,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! It was good to talk to you! I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday to get your passenger door fixed.

Verified Customer on 08/05/2017
"Polite employees!!"
Even though we had to wait for a part to come, Matt was able to get us a loaner since we would be without our car for 3 days.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/30/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 05:48 AM

Marianne,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Veloster! We appreciate your service and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Jeri A. on 08/04/2017
"Service"
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/30/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 05:39 PM

Jeri,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata! We appreciate you choosing Wilson Premier Hyundai for your servicing and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 08/04/2017
"RIP OFF"
Just be careful when having your vehicle serviced at a dealership. I strongly recommend that you find someone you can TRUST and let them take care of your auto needs. I was totally confident in this dealership until this happened. Total let down I will not by another car at this dealership.
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 07:33 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Shirley,

I am sorry that your servicing experience was not wonderful! I am glad that you got your headlight fixed though! The charge for headlight bulb replacement for labor is .3 or 37.50 as I told you when you were here. We have to charge labor so that our technicians are paid for the work they put in on customers vehicles. We do offer a complimentary multi point inspection which we do not charge for and we also do not charge for diagnosis.

Lauren Broadbridge