Youngsville Auto Care

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Michael M. on 09/04/2017
"Personal Mechanic "
I thoroughly trust Youngsville Auto Care. They have saved me thousands of dollars in repairs over the years by ensuring I took advantage of warranty repairs vs. having them fix the items(s). They give me good advice and I believe they will get my vehicles to 200,000 miles.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 09:10 AM
Jamie B. on 08/30/2017
Jamie said the staff provided good service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 05:56 AM
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 08/30/2017

Hey Bill!
            You left you cup again! lol! Glad we could fix you pick up truck! They don't make trucks like this anymore. Take care and we will see you soon!

Rick W. on 08/17/2017
Rick said this business got his vehicle fixed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 08/30/2017

Hello Rick!
               Thanks for letting us repair your Ford! I hope you enjoy your upgraded ride for years to come!

Quentin A. on 08/14/2017
Quentin said the customer service was great. They did a good job and the price was right.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Rick S. on 07/25/2017
Rick said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Herb H. on 07/25/2017
Herb said he just didn't feel like he received quality service.
Vehicle: Cadillac XTS
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017

Hello Herb,
                Hopefully Cadillac will honor their warranty and save you the several thousand dollars on your engine repair! Hope you feel better and are playing with your dogs soon!

Thomas D. on 07/22/2017
Thomas said the business is quick and responsive. They provide same day service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017

Hello Thomas!
                     Thanks for the kind words. We thank you for your continued business! Let us know if we can help with anything else on your Jeep!

Your Personal Mechanic

Tyler S. on 07/22/2017
Tyler said they are friendly people. They got the job done.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017

Hello Tyler!
                 Thanks for letting us help you with your Honda! If there is ever anything else we can help you with, let us know!

Salvador G. on 07/20/2017
Salvador said his experience was good. They checked his vehicle and did not charge him anything. They were polite and time efficient. They gave him professional advice.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Review Created: 07/20/2017

Hello Salvador,
                      Thanks for letting up help you with your Ford Truck! Very Nice Truck! Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Nick S. on 07/19/2017
Nick said he was happy with the overall service from this business.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Hello Nick!
               Thanks for letting us help you with your Oil change and Wipers on your car! Best of luck to you at State this year!

Your personal mechanics!

Earl S. on 07/19/2017
Spoke with Wanda. She said her son liked the thorough service.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 07/25/2017

Hello Wanda!
                   Thanks for letting us work on Earl's car! He has grown into quite the young man! I know you are proud of him!

Your personal mechanics,

Shawn G. on 07/15/2017
"Good guys great service "
These are good guys who know how to maintain cars. They make sure you are well cared for.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Express
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 03:37 AM
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 07/17/2017

Hello Shaun!
                   Thanks for letting us check your van over. It is always nice to hear that customers like yourself like what we do! It has been a pleasure being your personal mechanic!

Mike and Les!

Jeff G. on 07/13/2017
Jeff said they were not perfect but they were better than most other facilities.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Daniel F. on 06/28/2017
"Service is always their top priority!"
Les and the crew at Youngsville Auto always do thier best to make sure your vehicle is taken care of the first time . I have nothing but the best service from these guys . I know that if my vehicle needs service I can trust Youngsville Auto to do it right the first time . I highly recommend them .
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 01:23 AM
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 06/29/2017

Hello Daniel!
                   Thanks so much for the kind words, Thanks for letting us work on your Ford Explorer! Lets us know if we can be of further help.
                   Your invited to our place for lunch 6/30/17 11am -2 pm...Big Al's will be onsite serving lunch!

Rick H. on 06/23/2017
Rick said the business took good care of him while he was there.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Mark T. on 06/22/2017
"Oil change and tire rotation"
In and out in no time. Very friendly and helpful. Good service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 05:26 AM
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 06/23/2017

Hello Mark!
                Thanks for letting us service your truck. We work hard to get people in and out for Oil Changes and maintence. Please consider us for all your repair needs.

Virginia S. on 06/21/2017
Virginia said this business was good.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
Michael M. on 06/20/2017
"Personal Mechanics"
Youngsville Auto Care has been servicing my automobiles for several years. They have saved me money by ensuring I get work done under warranty when others would have just done the work and charged me. When I purchased a new car, before I finalized the deal, I had Youngsville Auto Care check it out thoroughly. I have always wanted a personal mechanic. Now I have a team of them working on my cars.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 02:50 PM
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 06/21/2017

Hello Mike,
               It has been a pleasure working with you on your families cars, I hope the Nationals have a great year for you! Come by on June 30th for some lunch.

Beth M. on 06/19/2017
Beth said everyone is very nice. They do a great job and the lobby is very clean.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017
Mike A. at Youngsville Auto Care responded on 06/21/2017

Hey Beth!
              Thanks for letting us take care of your "work" van, I know all the travel you do feeling confident about your van is a plus. Hope you sell all of your art at your shows this summer!

Your Personal Mechanics,