Your Complete Auto Repair Service

Larissa S. on 04/21/2017
Larissa said she called this business two days prior to going there for an oil change. She was quoted one price and two days later when she arrived, she was told the cost would be $8 more. She was surprised and upset to hear that. She really likes this business. The personnel are very nice. Karen assisted her. They honored the price that she was quoted.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 05/05/2017

Larissa,
We are sorry to hear that. It may have been the difference of oil filter, which ranges per vehicle, and changes often due to our vendors. I apoligize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am happy to hear it was taken care of! We appreciate your business very much!

Paul T. on 12/13/2016
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said they couldn't tell them what the problem was with their vehicle.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/13/2016
Thomas T. on 06/16/2016
Thomas said when they finished they did not put enough coolant in the radiator and it overheated on the way home. Usually they do good work for him. He took it back in the morning and they filled it.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/13/2016
Review Created: 06/16/2016
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 06/21/2016

Thomas,
I am so sorry to hear your last experience didn't go as expected. If there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to let us know. I am happy to hear the problem was taken of the following day. Thank you for being a valued customer.
We appreciate your business very much!

JEROME R. on 05/10/2016
"Mercury Sable"
Normaly it would be 5 stars but it was my son who came in. They do not make the part he needs any more so they told him to go to the junkyard to get it which would be fine if he was mechanic knowladgable. I'm surprised they wouldn't have gone and gotten the part and fix it especially after all the times we've brought our previous vehicles there for service. Needless to say it is still not fixed. Now he has to find someone to go with him that knows how to take the part off the used vehicle so he can use it on his car. As far as the next question it would be yes because what you fixed always took care of the problem but this time I would caution them if they have to find their own part.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 05/10/2016 03:13 AM
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 06/01/2016

Jerome,
I am very sorry to hear about your sons experience at our facility. We would be more than willing to order the used part, or pick it up for you so your son does not have to. We have no problem doing so; i apologize for the confusion that this has brought.
Let me know if there is any way we can resolve this issue please.

BARRY C. on 04/28/2016
"good repairs"
repairs are very good but,,,,,,,picking up my blazer the grease all over my seat they cleaned it and gave it back to me and then i looked down and the grease on the carpet , they cleaned it, but not very happy, bed side manner needs to be better.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 04/27/2016
Review Created: 04/28/2016 04:32 AM
Debbie S. at Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 05/04/2016

I am very sorry for the problem that you had with your last visit. Is there any thing that we can we do to correct the situation? Maybe a free oil change would help. We want happy customers every visit.
Debi & Mike