This vehicle was towed in . We scanned the vehicle, checked spark, and checked fuel pressure. Had no fuel pressure. We then checked power and grounds. We found a bad connection at the inertia switch. Cleaned it up and the vehicle started. We drove the vehicle every day for the next few days that it was here. Lebrant was told if it was what we fixed there was no charge, but if it was something else, there would be additional charges. His total for the work we did was $64.97.
We installed an engine. He came back for a CD stuck in his radio. His horn also was not working. We oiled the horn and it works fine.