ReScore Reviews™ (3)
Im sorry you would not recommend us for service. You paid a $75 agreed upon diagnosis fee and we discovered you had been in a wreck which caused your A/C line to have a rupture. You declined the repair and did not pay for service. The fee to remove the line and repair the subframe for free and charge the system was $337.94. We would have had to make this repair before we could know about the condition of the rest of the system. As far as warranty any work done by this shop will have a 12m/12000 mi warranty. I am sorry you feel the way you do but we are a well respected business that will be here if and when someone has an issue.
We are sorry you feel this way. When you brought your vehicle in you explained that your vehicle was running horrible. We did a preliminary test and had to charge the battery for 4 hours to get it to an acceptable level. Once we were able to start your vehicle we found several codes pointing to the ignition/spark system. We removed the plugs to perform a compression test. We charge $95 hr for diagnostic procedures and instead of charging 2 hours of diagnostic time we opted to charge 1 hour diagnostic time and credit the other hour to replacing your plugs. I personally apologize, we should have called you and offered you the option to pay for the diagnostic time or the plug replacement. I will call you and set up a time to check your service engine soon light and see if there is further work needing to be done.
Carlos we are sorry to hear about an issue after a repair. It is not typical for this to happen but in some cases issues do arise. Would you please give us a call or come back and let us get your car back to full health. Thanks,
Hello Michael, we are sorry you feel that the service rendered were not worth the price paid. The heater flush you requested is not a guaranteed service, it has a 95% chance for success. The other 5% either fail from leakage or the inability of the high pressure water to loosen the stoppage in the heater. The latter is the reason you still do not have heat. The only guaranteed fix is a heater replacement. We always refund the failed flush fee toward the replacement of the heater core. If you would like to have the heater replaced the part that has been paid for the flush will apply toward the repair and have guaranteed heat in the truck.
Please let me know if we can serve you. Your satisfaction is important!
We attempt to do high quality work at a fair price. We understand that your timing cover and radiator replacement were expensive to repair. We are always striving to be competitive. If you have a completed invoice total for us to compare our quote we would appreciate it. On most work performed by us there is a 12m/12000mi nationwide warranty. While this does increase cost to the customer, it also adds peace of mind and confidence in knowing a job is well done. Thank you for your patronage!