Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

Continue reading recommended reviews

KL
kathy l.
04/22/2019
Poor service
I had my car inspected 6 weeks ago at a cost of almost 900, not 6 weeks later I lost my power steering while taking my 85 yr old mother to the MD. A bolt came off alternator which was sucked into the alternator destroying it. Not only did it cost almost 700 but my mom and i are lucky to be alive. If i would have lost steeri g on RT 28 a curving road going 50 mile an hour we would both be dead. How can they have a car up on a rack not 6 weeks ago and not see a rusted bolt so deteriorated it snapped off. I have always brought my vehicle to this dealer for service despite being pricy, the work was done well, or so I thought. I would avoid taking your car for service here if you value your life and the liv3s of your loved ones.

KL
kathy l.
04/22/2019
Poor service, rate a zero

MF
Michelle F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is terrible for sales!
Poor explanation of salesman... we had a 2015 Elantra leased and at the end of 3 year lease we brought it in to see what we had to do to purchase this car with only 11k miles on it. We were told it was a better deal to purchase a new car by the salesman and the manager! And then, after the inspection we brought it there for, received an invoice from Hyundai for $1000 for misc. items wrong with car when nothing was told to us upon the inspection we "thought" we took it there for!?... Just a bad expensive experience and we do NOT recommend them!

Daphney W.