Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Did not have to wait longer than expected.
They said 2 hrs. It was 2 hrs. Would like to have had my vehicle washed.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/18/2019

NL
Norman L.
Lawrence, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Only place I dealed with since they bought it from McMinn
since my last visit there were mostly all new eb*mpl0yees.I did not know any of them I felt lost.

Mr.Leonard,
Sorry to here you felt lost.  We luckily have been able to promote our talented to members to higher positions in our company.  We hope you continue to do business with us and get to know some of our great staff.

MJ
Mary J.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
I am consistently impressed with the attitude of everyone here. I am always able to get questions answered clearly.

The work is thorough as, even with an oil change, they check over thd brakes and tires.

Recently I had an unexpected trip to Michigan and they took my car very early on Saturday so i wouldn't make the trip needing service. Much appreciated.

Sandra C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, reasonable rates, service people who will answer questions in a clear way and good turn-around
From scheduling the appointment to servicing the vehicle, #1 Cochran Hyundai delivers professional service.

EB
Elizabeth B.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quick service
Arrived and greeted. Waited for service to be completed. Was done and out of there quickly.

WN
William N.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Employees are well trained and experienced and very polite.
Cochran Hyundai is the best around
Another great car dealer is not to be found

I wouldn't even look, I wouldn't even try
And wouldn't even dare myself..... to ask why

Nothing more to say,...Nothing more to prove
#1 Cochran..... Is right in the groove.

Rachel Ann Bovier

Bethel Park, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Always excellent response time - always friendly and helpful.

Michael D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Always treated wonderfully. Work is explained in a way I understand and completed at the agreed time.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words and allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai!

LV
Lou V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2019 Category: Service
People n service

Diane W.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership & personable service in all departments
I leased my Elantra 2 1/2 years ago from Eronn and have had nothing but excellent service since then. They're very accommodating in the service dept by either taking me home & picking me up or if I make an appt, my wait has been reasonable. I'm so satisfied with everything that I plan to purchase the car at the end of the lease & stay with this dealership for service.

RP

WS
Wendy S.
Carnegie, PA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
They are all like family excellent dealership the best employees are just great.
Its always enjoyable to visit. The dealership is clean. The people from sales parts automotive tech's customer care are all fabulous. I've dealt over 15 yrs and they treat me good. There all like family to me. Wendy s

Anna M.
Longs, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel very helpful.
I live in South Carolina but my extended family lives in Pittsburgh. Each time I visit if I need service I know that I will be serviced by the best.🌞
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words!! Also thank you for stopping by and seeing us we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Have a great Holiday weekend.

HW
Howard W.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Their Service Personnel always do a good job when I bring the car in for maintenance. This was only an oil change, so I waited for the car. It was done in well under the time that I was told it would take.

Great to hear my team got you in and out quickly. thank you for a great review!

Have a safe and happy Holiday weekend!

Jessica T.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Notified me promptly aft matiniece

Jessica

Hello it's Jim from SH Hyundai. Just wanted to respond back and ask you to please reach out to me when you get a minute. I would like to know what we could do better for you. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great Holiday weekend.

4123433200

James M.
Dormont, PA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendship, knowledge of my car, personal attention.
Attention to detail, excellent repair when needed, immediate service, car is ready on time, and finally the friendliness of all involved.

Great to hear my team made you feel "at home.." Thank you again for allowing us the chance to serve you.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
My review
Competent Service Advisors & Techs

Glad to hear my team addressed all of your needs.
Thank you again for choosing SH Hyundai!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Appointment was easy to set up, car was taken on time and the service advisor answered my concerns with pleasantness and expertise.

Glad to hear my team answered all of you concerns. Thank you again for choosing SH Hyundai!!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personnel and easy scheduling
Scheduling was an easy phone call.
I waited for my car during its servicing, and the work was done in the estimated time.

Great to hear my team got you in and out. Thank you again for choosing SH Hyundai for your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Technician is always friendly and I trust the work that is done by the mechanics.
Service Technician is friendly and I trust the work that is done by the mechanics.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2019

Great to hear that my team was friendly. Also thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle.