Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

NC
Nancie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Dealership Ever!
I have been going to #1 Cochran for the past 5 years, and I am now on my second Hyundai Santa Fe Sport vehicle. Can honestly say that I have always received excellent and very professional service here. Gab McNeal, Sales Dept. also truly cares about his customers, and he keeps in touch regularly to insure that everything is okay with the vehicle. The service department here is also the best- all service work is presented in detail prior to work. So happy they now have a new location on Liberty- it is certainly an added plus, and so convenient for customers.

South Park, PA
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Service was very good. Confirmed what was to be service. Waiting area clean and safely distancing. Service was done quickly.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 Star Review!  We greatly appreciate the feedback as it means a lot to the entire team.  Thank you for your valued business.   We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

Josephine H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service provided by service dept.
Very satisfied with the work and treatment by the service department.

07/08/2020 Category: Service
No name
I knew there was an "issue" with my brakes, rotors & pads on front ones needed replaced. Very good job (so far). Very good service advisor, Cody McBee.

KZ
Karen Z.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Wonderfull experience Great Service
Was a great experience and in a remarkable amount of time. The employees could not have been nicer or more polite

Jessica H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Willingness to help
Receptionist was most helpful with our tight schedule.

07/04/2020 Category: Service
Recall service went well
This recall is the first dealer service visit in 9 of the 10 years I've owned my Elantra. It went well with no complaints. My Elantra has been serviced by an independent garage with excellent service with far greater convenience.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for providing us with a 5 Star Review ! It means a lot to the entire team!  Thank you for your valued business. If we can help in anyway moving forward please let us know.

Michael D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Cochran Hyundai South Hills has always had an excellent service department, and they didn't miss a beat when they moved to their new great location!

WS
Wendy S.
Carnegie, PA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Very proffessional
I miss the old Hyundai shop down the road I was use to seeing all my friends like the people in parts Al and Butch and all the customer care people sales Reps. Everything seemed isolated now possibly due to the covid 19. It was a little tricky pulling into the Hyundai Garage after coming up the road on the side sharp turn left. West liberty Avenue is a very dangerous Road. It could cause an accident if the person behind you is right on your bumper. Other than that the service as usuall top notch love Kenny McDonough working on my car. He gets a rate of 100%. Thank you wendy schoppe
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. The same crew is still here but as you mentioned due to the current circumstances we are doing our best to stay in one area.  We are working with the county on the curb issue as well as they are now wanting to let us open it up..   Thank you for providing our team with a 5 Star Review! It means a lot to all of us here at #1 Cochran Hyundai!   Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs!

06/29/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE
NO MATTER WHEN I TAKE MY CAR INTO THIS DEALER, THEY TAKE MY CARE RIGHT AWAY AND EXPLAIN WHAT SERVICE WAS PERFORMED ON IT. THE PEOPLE WORKING IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ARE VERY FRIENDLY.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback and for providing us with a 5 Star Review!  We greatly appreciate the rating as it means a lot to the entire team!  Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of all of your future automotive needs.

John P.
Bethel Park, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Explained all needs and discussed before doing work
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for providing our team with a 5 Star Review!  It means a lot to everyone here at #1 Cochran Hyundai.   Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

LP
Lisa P.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
I like how they give you updates on car thru his email or text

06/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
Twice tried to schedule recall online. Both times was told that part was on order and I would be called when received. Never called. Finally I went to South Hills store, met with agent and was told that the part was there, scheduled an appointment and all went well
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/25/2020

Hello,

I apologize for the roadblocks you faced while trying to schedule the recall for your vehicle.  I also apologize for the lack of amenities available. Please see the email I have sent you as I would like to make up for this situation.

LL
Lakeisha L.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Pleased Customer
I really like the service at Cochran Hyundai (South Hills). I've been there a few times now and I never have a problem. They are also really honest about what service needs to be done right away, and what service/maintenance can wait. I'll be moving soon so I'm disappointed that I will have to find another dealership for service/maintenance. My only suggestion is that they would wash cars after service. My former dealership used to do this and it was a great bonus.
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 Star Review.   I am sorry to hear you are moving as we will miss you.  I am sorry that your vehicle did not get washed.  If you are ever in the area pull in and I will get someone to do that for you very quickly.    Thank you for all of your valued business.

Dempsey M.
Washington, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Unhappy first time Hyundai buyer
I was very dissatisfied after my service appointment on Friday June 19, 2020. The great warranty that I kept hearing about is apparently not that easy to be used.
My complaint was and still is, yes it’s still happening in fact leaving Hyundai. The right blind side detector on the mirror is NOT always lighting when a vehicle is in the blind side .That is what I explained to the advisor.
So after waiting two hours My husband and myself were called back in the advisors office. He said the technician was unable to find a problem. He test drove it and used the turn signal when a vehicle was on that side that car beep and light lit up. I said yes it does but dosen’t let you know when a vehicle is coming up in your blind side like it’s suppose to. I said me and my husband have witnessed this not working on several occasions. He said eventually it will stop working and throw a code but until it dose that they can’t get Hyundai to cover it. I said we paid extra to have this feature and your telling me I have to drive a defected vehicle and wait for some day when it might quit working that it cannot be fixed until then. I said what if it take ten years or more for that to happen He said we had other cars today that couldn’t be fixed because of no code. I’m sorry how did cars get fixed before you had to wait on a code. Maybe you need better technicians.

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with the blind side detection.  I would like to gather more information on the issue and when it is occurring.   Do you feel if you brought the vehicle back and we went out for a ride together we would see the issue?   Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so we can get this resolved.