Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897
Latest Review 9 minutes ago

03/28/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
I love going to this shop, the people are friendly and they always make sure I’m taking care of!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad that my team got you in and out. Thank you for allowing us the chance to serve you. see you next time.

EP
Elaine P.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Work was done in a timely Manor. Work explained and received professional service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Michael C.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Inspection.
Everything was satisfactory!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/27/2019

Glad everything went well for your inspection. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle.

AW
Adrian W.
Weirton, WV
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Very fast service.
I dropped my car off and expected to get a call later in the afternoon. Got back home and two 1 hr later they called stating my car was ready to be picked up.. very fast service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the feed back. I am glad that my crew exceeded your promise time. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

FB
Frank B.
South Park, PA
Visit
Fast & Efficent

Thank you for the great review and kind words!

Susie W.
Bridgeville, PA
Fast, friendly, affordable service
The service I had done was expected to take an hour but it was all done within 30 minutes. Made my day much better. Thank you!!!

Glad we were able to get you "In and Out" We appreciate the opportunity to help.

See you next time.

Katherine S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I bought my car here and have it serviced here regularly. The Staff are always really helpful and polite. Every experience I've had in the last 4 years has been a positive one. Jordan in the service department is usually who I deal with and he's an exceptional employee. It's hard to find a car place that is trustworthy, and this place is it.

Great to hear that my staff went above and beyond to meet your needs. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RD
Rachel D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely with excellent customer service
I dropped my car off early for my appointment and they were very accommodating. The quoted service time was within 30 minutes of when they called to let me know the car was ready. My car was kept safely inside until I drove away. I was very pleased with the service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words and awesome review!

BC
Barb C.
Carnegie, PA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/21/2019 Category: Service
quick thourgh in explaining the specifics of work
Ive had my SUV for many years. I ve chosen in most cases to use the dealership for repairs an regular maintenance. satisfied with the outcomes at each an every visit.

Good to hear that we have delivered satisfactory service results. Thank you again for allowing us to service your vehicle needs.

Take care and have a great day.

Bridgeville, PA
Great Service Department
The people in this service department are always very respectful, and they often get the job done more quickly than the time they said.

Great to hear we exceeded your expectations. thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. See you next time.

Lisa B.
Canonsburg, PA
Quick Service
I brought my car in for an oil change not realizing my inspection was due. They saw that it was and inspected it for me also. Quick service

Thank you again for allowing us to perform your State Inspection.. We like to keep it as a "one stop shop.." Thank you again for the great review and kind words. See you next time.

James S.
Jim's review
Very customer oriented. Everyone there makes you feel that they want to make you completely satisfied with all aspects of their services.

It's great to hear that we made you feel at ease. Thank you also for the great review and kind words. Looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Take care and have a great day!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Quality service, clear explanations, helpful sales representatives
Can count on the team at #1 Cochran to keep my Hyundai Sonata going in good shape and to take care of my particular needs

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Take care and have a great day!

LV
Lou V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Superb service
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great review.

GK
Greg K.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Perfect service as always

Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
State Inspection & Oil change
Fast service
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great review. Thank you for choosing SH Hyundai.

Judith S.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
I have always received the best of service for my car. Prometheus when I arrive to timely work done. Friendly reps.

Thank you for the kind words!! Glad that my team was able to meet and exceed your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

TF
Thomas F.
Clairton, PA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Its a friendly place to visit.
My visit their was pleasant and friendly.

Glad your visit was a great one. We look forward to seeing you on your next!

Daniel D.
Imperial, PA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
ECM Recall
Friendly, timely & efficient.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for allowing SH Hyundai to service your vehicle.

AD
Angela D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff are professional, friendly and truly amazing. The guy at the desk and the guy who worked on my vehicle deserve a five star ⭐️ rating!!
Thank you for providing excellent service. A place you can trust and feel comfortable when you leave.

Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.