Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

GT
George T.
Carnegie, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Older Car - Staying on the Road
Have close to 100K on the Hyundai - sometimes things needs fixed or adjustments need to be made. Cochran South Hills always makes the repairs in a timely manner.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you George!   We'll always be here to keep you going.    Thank you for rating Cody and our team with 5 stars.

Mary Jo R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Cochran is great about accommodating my last minute requests for maintenance and service. The staff is always friendly and I feel the cost is competitive with the local independent shops. I always know what the service will cost prior to any work being done.

Thank you very much Mary Jo!   Cody and our team truly try to provide the best level of service we can provide.   Thank you for rating us with 5 stars!

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer dealing was great. Not happy with the service
Received good welcome and treatment by the person on the service desk. Not happy with the service performed on vehicle. Tire rotation performed on already rotated tires, tire pressure was not checked.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/14/2019

Good morning!   I tried calling you to discuss this visit.   Could you please return my call when you are available today?   The tire rotation was not completed on your car but I'd like to talk to you about the pressure and car wash.  My direct dial number is below.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Fast and effiecient
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/10/2019

The goal of everyday is fast and efficient.   I'm glad Cody and our team nailed it on this visit.   Thank you for the 5 star rating!

Mount Lebanon, PA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Great his time, big problemns from before
This time around, the service team did great. However, there still remains an issue from early 2018 that has not been resolved involving my wife's Hyundai. A wheel was installed incorrectly, and the lug nuts came off. The service team installed the wheel again incorrectly (!), and an outside shop had to repair the problem. Hyundai did not even reimburse for the outside shop repair to their work. Local and regional management was contacted, and no resolution was ever offered. I returned to this dealer solely because a part was under warranty. I doubt she will aver return. We actually purchased a Toyota (this year) because she is still very upset with Cochran Hyundai.
In summary, you did a great job with my Hyundai this visit. But you lost a vehicle sale due to your management's lack of care.

Eric, thank you for your 5 star review on this visit with Cody!   I have joined this team since 2018 so I am unaware about the troubles on your last visit.   I'd like to look further into that for you.    Can you please give me a call?

LV
Lou V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2019 Category: Service
People and service
Last be the place and people

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate Cody and our team with 5 stars!

Rosemary M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service at Hyundai of South Hills
I have always had a great experience with the Salesmen and Service Technicians at Hyundai of South Hills. The Leasing of my 2019 Kona was a pleasant experience and I felt I received the best deal I could have going from a Santa Fe lease to the Kona (which I love). The times I have visited the service department were likewise positive. Even when I just stop in with no appointment, the men in the service department attended to my needs or questions professionally. When I have an appointment, I'm usually in and out in a reasonable time period. So far, no complaints.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!   Our sales and service teams are some of the best I've worked with.   We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

WS
Wendy S.
Carnegie, PA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant place
Love hyundai people very personable.excellent service. Make one feel very welcome. Happy place. I love going there with my car seeing all the people.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words about our service department team.   I'll pass this on to Cody and Ken!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
leased car there and expect good service for dealer to take care of car
I believed every thing was done that needed to be done according to paper work. I had the care dropped the night before so it could be worked on the day scheduled. called when done and we were able to pick it up before closing that day. My son handles all the transactions.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for returning your feedback.

MA
Majdi A.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my car engine.
They recognized the engine failure and fixed it.

Thank you very much for your 5 star feedback on this visit.

AY
Aili Y.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
The advisor was very professional and the shuttle driver was also super nice. Definitely will go back again!
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you on your feedback for Jordan and Dan!  I appreciate your 5 star review and look forward to seeing you again!

WM
William M.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Customer
great service, timely and exactly what I came in to have done.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback William.   We appreciate your 5 star review of our service!

KC
Kathy C.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
My appt was at 4;00 and they began to wait on me as soon as I arrived. A simple issue with tire pressure was fixed quickly. More important was the extra's...There was a recall I knew nothing about and that was addressed and Jordan Nardozi even took time to clean my inside windshield that I can never seem to get done without streaking. Jordan was so considerate of my time, and really such a welcome breath of fresh air.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you so much for your review of our service and Jordan.   Our team appreciates the feedback and your 5 star rating!

KT
Kathleen T.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
Kathy T.

Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

CL
Corinn L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Total care of my car
I spent more dollars than I had hoped but I needed the parts and service. I feel a lot safer now
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for your business loyalty and 5 star review.