Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

Judith S.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
I have always received the best of service for my car. Prometheus when I arrive to timely work done. Friendly reps.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words!! Glad that my team was able to meet and exceed your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

TF
Thomas F.
Clairton, PA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Its a friendly place to visit.
My visit their was pleasant and friendly.

Glad your visit was a great one. We look forward to seeing you on your next!

Daniel D.
Imperial, PA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
ECM Recall
Friendly, timely & efficient.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for allowing SH Hyundai to service your vehicle.

AD
Angela D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff are professional, friendly and truly amazing. The guy at the desk and the guy who worked on my vehicle deserve a five star ⭐️ rating!!
Thank you for providing excellent service. A place you can trust and feel comfortable when you leave.

Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

PM
Paul M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
serice quality
I feel that you push service I don't need right away
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle. We appreciate the business and wish you a great day!

Joseph P.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Old home week/ inspection
Always a pleasure going there, never any issues, always courteous, always informative and easy to accommodate your needs. Thanks again to everyone at Cochran South Hills for an outstanding job.

David W.
03/11/2019 Category: Service

DF
Deborah F.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone I encountered was very friendly.
I took my car in for several recall issues. While it was there, they found 2 lights to be out in the rear of the car. To replace each bulb cost $14. I appreciate the convenience in having them replace the bulbs, but am surprised by the cost for the parts and 5 minutes of labor it would take to replace them. Not a complaint, merely an observation.

David B.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
It was just fantastic
Very good Techs
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our team. I do appreciate it and looking forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

VJ
Verna J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car
I loved South Hills Hyundai. I have had my car for 5 years now and it is the second car I have purchased from this dealer. The sales people are friendly and know the stuff. The best part of this Dealership is the service department. They are the BEST. I have had many cars in my lifetime and I can honestly say I have received the best service from this place. We they say you need something you need. They are not going to try and scam you. They are honest, respectful and all around great guys. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words. We appreciate the chance to have to serve you and look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

Have a great day.

LP
Luke P.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great experience overall
Came in on a Saturday for an oil change and tire rotation and was able to be taken care of. They even noticed that I was due for inspection in a little over a month and offered to take care of it for me while I was there! I thought I was going to have to schedule another appointment just for that so the fact that they fit me into their schedule was fantastic. Service was extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and will be returning.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 03/01/2019

Great to hear we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Christina C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Previous experiences were not good. This experience was much better.
The survey came in my wife's name. I have asked repeatedly to change it to my name each and every time I am there. Not sure what the issue is here but can someone please update the name in the system. My wife has nothing to do with scheduling service appointments, completing these surveys etc. At this point, I would not recommend this business to a friend. I will reassess after subsequent service visits as the service department works on building the relationship and gains my trust.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/25/2019

Ray

Great speaking with you just now. I will go and make the necessary changes that we discussed. I do apologize again and Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your car.

KH
Keith H.
2011 Hyundai Azera
02/23/2019 Category: Service
the employees
excellent services.coming back to buy my next hyundai

Glad that we met and exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you allowing us the chance to serve you. See you next time on the drive.

DJ
Dana J.
Carnegie, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2019 Category: Service
This place takes excellent car of my car!
I love this place and they have the #1 service man for all the Cochran's working there.

Thank you to Was for taking such great car of our vehicles.

Thank you for the feed back about "Wes". We are lucky to have him on our team. Also thank you for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

LG
Linda G.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and courteous.
I would rate my service as excellent. Service department was friendly and courteous and punctual. Didn't have to wait long for oil change and inspection.

So glad to hear that my team was able to get you in and out. We appreciate the kind word's and are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

EJ
Edward J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2019 Category: Service
time was taken to listen to my request
as above
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/19/2019

Edward

Great speaking with you the other day. Glad to hear that we exceeded your expectaions durng your visit. Looking forward to seeing you on the next.

WM
William M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept follow-up quick and courteous!
Amazed that Service manager Jim J. called to resolve issues within hours! Demonstrates a well-thought-out service process and shows that customer satisfaction is priority #1. :-)

First free oil change
The experience was pleasant, good, although not exceptional. This dealer needs to find a better parking lot. If nothing on the premises, consider buying/renting a nearby lot and provide shuttle service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you again for taking the time out to speak with me today. I enjoyed the feed back and I do apologize again about our parking situation. As I said to you on the phone feel free to just pull up to the garage door anytime. One of our service staff will park the car and take it from there.

Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to address your concern. I look forward to your response.

KO
Kiel O.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Awesome
From the time I bought my car to this recent time of service. I’ve been treated excellent and with care. Just awesome‼️
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so so much for the kind words. Glad that we have exceeded your expectaions.

See you next time!!!

AC
Andrew C.
Mc Donald, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
No comments to add.
No comments to add

Great to hear from you. Sorry about our parking situation. It can be challenging some day's and if you are ever in need of a place to pull in just park in front of the service doors and walk in. Me and or my staff will handle it from there.

Take care have a great weekend!

Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Best techs ever.
They have the best techs working there.

Thank you for the review and quick response. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.