Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

James G.
Bridgeville, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Polite and professional.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/31/2016

Hello James,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your kind words on your experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

DE
Diane E.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is very polite & easy to talk to
I have never had a bad experience with Cochran Hyundai of South Hills
I have been very satisfied with their service & have really enjoyed my Hyundai cars.
I'd highly reccommend this dealership and their cars!!!
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/27/2016

Hello Diane,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your recommendation. We strive to provide the best service. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Ross C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/26/2016 Category: Service
outstanding service technitions and counter people
Great to deal with, very satisfied
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/27/2016

Hello Ross,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
JUST AVERAGE
HAD ADDITIONAL PROBLEMS AFTER
servi e and no one called to follow up.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that no one followed up with you and I do apologize about the service you received on a vehicle only being a year old. The services are more based on the mileage and not the age of your vehicle. Both of the filters and the fuel service are due every 15,000 miles on that vehicle and are mileage based recommendations. Please feel free to e-mail me about what problems you were having after service so we can get whatever needed fixed. Thank you again for your feedback.

RK
Ronald K.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
honesty
they don't seem to fake problems that don't exist...

Hello Ronald,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We would not ever be anything other than honest. I appreciate you noticing that. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

GG
Gary G.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Why
Why u where going to lock my car up in the locked lot I have no idea and put a car in front of it to boot boggles my mind no money was owed at all

Hello Gary,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Julianne K.

Amy N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Good experience
Everyone in the service department has been friendly and efficient. The prices are reasonable especially when they have coupons out. I find them trustworthy and will definitely be back and would recommend for both buying and service.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/24/2016

Hello Amy,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joseph W.
Bethel Park, PA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Good Job.
Friendly convenient service. Got it done right.

Hello Joseph,

Sewickley, PA
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Great Place!
I went in to get my autobutler and oil changed. I knew the wait would be a while, but the person who assisted me was very professional and very kind. Definitely had a great experience there.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am truly happy that you had a great experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joe L.
Mc Donald, PA
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff working hard to fit me in and fix my car. I jumped the gun with my earlier 3 star review. I'm sorry :(

Hello Joe,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that we were able to get your vehicle completed and were able to get you in sooner. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

PZ
Patricia Z.
Carnegie, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They make you feel important even if you just need an oil change.
They take care of every aspect of your car and make sure the customer understands every detail.

Hello Patricia,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We strive to deliver the best service possible and I am happy to hear that you experienced that service. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly customer service
I feel I can trust the service here. I have always been satisfied with the work done and the explanations given to me.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Deborah S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They are always friendly and they fit me in at the last minute when I need to
They are always friendly and they fit me in at the last minute when I need to
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2016

Hello Deborah,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We strive to deliver the best experience possible and I am very thank full for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joe L.
Mc Donald, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2016 Category: Service
the car was not fixed but the people working there were courteous and polite
I get it, the check engine light was not on and they could not replicate the issue with a test drive. What could they do? However, now the car is worse than ever and the light finally came on. I immediately scheduled another service appointment but they were booked up for two weeks. So much for my family road trip over Memorial day weekend.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2016

Hello Joe,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I apologize about the check engine light coming on however I am happy that we were able to get you an appointment today so we can get it taken care of before your vacation. I am going to look into the reason why the on-line scheduling system wouldn't let you get an appointment sooner. We will be in contact with you today to let you know what is going on. Thank you.

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
inspection
it was fine
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/19/2016

Hello Richard,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I apologize about the coffee. The coffee is actually in the service area around where the entrance is. The next time you come in just ask and we will direct you to where it is. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Susan M.
Carnegie, PA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Inspection & Oil change
The personnel are all friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/19/2016

Hello Susan,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for all your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

YL

Staff
friendly, profession, competent staff
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/18/2016

Hello Trinh,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you also for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

NM
NANCY M.
05/16/2016 Category: Service
This appointment was easy to make, taking one quick call. I arrived a little early & the service department started on my car immediately. I walked to a restaurant a couple of blocks away, had breakfast, then walked back to the dealership. Within minutes, I was told my car was done. The whole appointment took an hour, I got some exercise & breakfast & was on my way. Couldn't ask for any better appointment.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/16/2016