Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

AN
Amy N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Good experience
Everyone in the service department has been friendly and efficient. The prices are reasonable especially when they have coupons out. I find them trustworthy and will definitely be back and would recommend for both buying and service.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/24/2016

Hello Amy,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joseph W.
Bethel Park, PA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Good Job.
Friendly convenient service. Got it done right.

Hello Joseph,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Sewickley, PA
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Great Place!
I went in to get my autobutler and oil changed. I knew the wait would be a while, but the person who assisted me was very professional and very kind. Definitely had a great experience there.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am truly happy that you had a great experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joe L.
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff working hard to fit me in and fix my car. I jumped the gun with my earlier 3 star review. I'm sorry :(

Hello Joe,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that we were able to get your vehicle completed and were able to get you in sooner. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

PZ
Patricia Z.
Carnegie, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They make you feel important even if you just need an oil change.
They take care of every aspect of your car and make sure the customer understands every detail.

Hello Patricia,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We strive to deliver the best service possible and I am happy to hear that you experienced that service. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly customer service
I feel I can trust the service here. I have always been satisfied with the work done and the explanations given to me.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Deborah S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They are always friendly and they fit me in at the last minute when I need to
They are always friendly and they fit me in at the last minute when I need to
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2016

Hello Deborah,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We strive to deliver the best experience possible and I am very thank full for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Joe L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2016 Category: Service
the car was not fixed but the people working there were courteous and polite
I get it, the check engine light was not on and they could not replicate the issue with a test drive. What could they do? However, now the car is worse than ever and the light finally came on. I immediately scheduled another service appointment but they were booked up for two weeks. So much for my family road trip over Memorial day weekend.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/20/2016

Hello Joe,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I apologize about the check engine light coming on however I am happy that we were able to get you an appointment today so we can get it taken care of before your vacation. I am going to look into the reason why the on-line scheduling system wouldn't let you get an appointment sooner. We will be in contact with you today to let you know what is going on. Thank you.

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
inspection
it was fine
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/19/2016

Hello Richard,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I apologize about the coffee. The coffee is actually in the service area around where the entrance is. The next time you come in just ask and we will direct you to where it is. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Susan M.
Carnegie, PA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Inspection & Oil change
The personnel are all friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/19/2016

Hello Susan,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for all your kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

YL

Staff
friendly, profession, competent staff
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/18/2016

Hello Trinh,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you also for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

NM
NANCY M.
05/16/2016 Category: Service
This appointment was easy to make, taking one quick call. I arrived a little early & the service department started on my car immediately. I walked to a restaurant a couple of blocks away, had breakfast, then walked back to the dealership. Within minutes, I was told my car was done. The whole appointment took an hour, I got some exercise & breakfast & was on my way. Couldn't ask for any better appointment.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/16/2016

Hello Nancy,

Joseph R.
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous and professional service
see above
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/13/2016

Hello Joseph,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. We pride ourselves in being able to deliver the best possible service. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

DALE C.
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Courteous and professional staff.
Courteous and professional staff.

Hello Dale,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I thank you for your kind words and am glad that we can always be able to provide great service for you. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Rose C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2016 Category: Service
The guys always take care of me. I also appreciate the fact that you called to remind me about the inspection. Your team always takes care of me and always so personable.

Hello Rose,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. Thank you for the kind words. It is always a pleasure talking to you and being able to help you out when we can. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff
Every time I bring my car here for maintenance it is a pleasant experience. Friendly staff and fair prices. The jobs gets done in the time that is expected.

RK
Richard K.
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Always friendly
I always am please with my service
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/06/2016

Hello Richard,

2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Ease of buying a new vehicle was painless. No one chasing you around rather salesman allows breathing room while answering all questions as necessary!
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/04/2016

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that you had a great experience. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

LD
LINDA D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Sat down, they took keys, waited a half an hour and it was done.
Very fast and courteous and efficient.
Benjamin M. from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 04/23/2016

Hello Linda,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I am happy that we were able to take care of your vehicle in a timely manner. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.