Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5Overall Rating 3.5517252/5rating 3.5517252rating 3.5517252
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

WM
William M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept follow-up quick and courteous!
Amazed that Service manager Jim J. called to resolve issues within hours! Demonstrates a well-thought-out service process and shows that customer satisfaction is priority #1. :-)

02/18/2019 Category: Service
First free oil change
The experience was pleasant, good, although not exceptional. This dealer needs to find a better parking lot. If nothing on the premises, consider buying/renting a nearby lot and provide shuttle service.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you again for taking the time out to speak with me today. I enjoyed the feed back and I do apologize again about our parking situation. As I said to you on the phone feel free to just pull up to the garage door anytime. One of our service staff will park the car and take it from there.

Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to address your concern. I look forward to your response.

PG
Pamela G.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
I spoke to James this morning and he has addressed all of the concerns I had. He has made every issue his priority and offered complete resolution.

Thanks,
Pamela Godwin

09/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor workmanship and a bill for something I ended up fixing myself
Car was making a noise in left hand passenger side and I brought it in. They told me it was the tires needing air. As soon as I got it back the same noise happened and when I looked under car myself it was obvious what it was - a piece of the plastic wheel protector had ripped and was rubbing tire. If they had bothered to look it would have been obvious. I fixed it myself - could have saved 89.00
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/30/2018

Pamela

Great to hear from you this evening. I will be reaching out to you first thing in the morning. I would like to discuss this in greater detail.

Talk to you

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/01/2018

Pamela great speaking with you. Thank you for allowing us the oppertunity to make this right. See you soon.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Solved all issues
Jim reached out to me immediately and expressed his concerns about my service issues. He and Jordan were outstanding and professional, and the service team fixed our problem. They have won us back as loyal Cochran Hyundai service users.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable service
They try to milk you out of all the money they can from their mistakes. I do not trust the service dept.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/20/2018

Great speaking with you today. Thank you for the feedback on your service experience. As I made mention on the phone I am more than happy to help with the part due to your great service history at our store. All that we ask is a bit towards the labor on the replacement of the sensor. That said if you need anything else please feel free to give me a call anytime @ 412 892 4420.

Again I do appologize for any confusion and wish you a great day.

DAVID S.
10/04/2017 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the prompt feedback on my complaint, and the fact that I was not ignored thank you for your service

10/04/2017 Category: Service
Average
They didn't check tire pressure after a rotation, the pressure light came on the next am makes me question the integrity of their work
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/05/2017

Hello David,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize about the tire pressure light coming on. I assure you that all the rest of the work was completed on your vehicle and I will have a conversation with the technician because simple things like tire pressure should not be overlooked. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

bmainwaring@cochran.com
Office - 412-892-4420
Fax - 412-892-4602

Benjamin S.
Carnegie, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Didn't solve the issue with the car but have been contacted by someone there to bring it back and relook at it. Least they are trying unlike other shops my other cars have been to.

07/11/2017 Category: Service
Employees not there to help
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/11/2017

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize that the concern with your vehicle has not been remedied. I am also sorry I am on vacation currently and cannot see what your vehicle was in for, please feel free to email me with some more information so that I may be able to help rectify this.  We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again

2008 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Really went above and beyond!!
Ben really went above and beyond in taking care of the issue.!!

06/08/2017 Category: Service
Car soaked
Windows were left diwn by tech and there was a thunderstorm. I pickedy car up and it was soaked.
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 06/09/2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I sincerely apologize about your windows being left down. Please feel free to reach out to me I would like to offer a free detail for your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

bmainwaring@cochran.com
Office - 412-892-4420
Fax - 412-892-4602

AC
ADAM C.
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Double-Down on the Duping...
I am pleased that someone from Cochran took the time respond to my review. Unfortunately the response doubled-down on the misinformation I was initially given. I did thorough research after I had the service done, checking the manual, reputable car blogs, etc. A Fuel Induction Service is NOT the same thing as the Fuel Additive in my car's maintenance schedule. It is MAJOR overkill and MUCH more expensive. My lack of car knowledge was taken advantage of. Sure "they" recommend it every 15,000 miles but, "they" are trying to make extra money.

02/22/2017 Category: Service
I got DUPED into unnecessary service...
I DO suggest buying a car from #1 Cochran. However, i was just sold a service that was COMPLETELY unnecessary and cost me over $100. While the service was explained to me, the REASON for it was not. I thought it was a routine maintenance procedure. When i picked up the car and looked up what they did, it was not needed on my car and is NOT part of routine maintenance. (a "fuel additive" was due, not "fuel induction service".)
BENJAMIN M., Service and Parts Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 02/22/2017

Hello Adam,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I do apologize about your service visit. The fuel induction service is recommended every 15,000 miles due to the design of a direct injected engine. It is a recommendation however it replaces the fuel additive that is on the maintenance schedule because it cleans more thoroughly. Again I apologize for this if there is anything that I can do for you feel free to get in contact with me.

01/23/2017 Category: Service
No call
Even after I gave a bad review, no attempt was made to reach me other than an auto reply. #disappointed.

01/23/2017 Category: Service
Rude and messy
Too much to write. Rude customer service rep and grease on my drivers seat. Looking to sell this car and never look back.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 01/24/2017

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and providing your feedback. I do apologize about your experience here. Please feel free to reach out to me so maybe I can help. We truly appreciate your business at #1 Cochran and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything feel free to give us a call. Thank you again.

Keith S.
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Still Not Satisfied
The service manager offered nothing but his apology for any misunderstanding or misperceptions. I am still NOT satisfied. I doubt I will return there for anything besides warranty work.

11/27/2016 Category: Service
Misinformation
Think my son was taken advantage of.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/28/2016

Hello Keith,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry that you feel that your son was taken advantage of. This is not a practice at our dealership and things should have been explained better to your son so neither of you feel this way. I am going to look into what happened in the meantime please feel free to contact me so we can try to resolve this situation. Thank again for your time.

PM
Patricia M.
Presto, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Poor
After trying to have my vehicle taken care of for over a week and being given the run around over which part needed replaced they finally stated that one part was covered under the power train warranty. The dealership manager never returned my call, the service manager never called and only emailed me following my review, and Hyundai motor America never got back to me regarding my claim.

07/28/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Do not honor their own warranty. Americas worst warranty and vehicle.
Ben M., Sevice Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 07/28/2016

Hello Patricia,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and provide your feedback. I am sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, I was on vacation and am getting caught up on what I missed while I was gone. The part that is needed on your vehicle is not the intake manifold, it is a VCM motor that controls the air flow into the intake. I was contacted by Hyundai and provided them with information. That part is not covered under any emissions warranty. I double checked through Hyundai by the part number and confirmed that it is under the 5 year 60k mile warranty. Again I apologize about not getting back to you and for the inconvienence that this has caused.

JZ
Janine Z.
Carnegie, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT JOB
They always do a great job!

WN
William N.
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Employees are well trained and experienced and very polite.
I had my car for 5 years and it is still running wonderfully....I will never go anywhere else for a car.....They are the best car dealer in the United States.

Rachel Ann Bovier

NT
Ned T.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Work finished before the scheduled start time!
I made an appointment for my Sonata( low tire pressure in one tire) for 1:30PM. I dropped off my car at 8:10 am, the scheduled time for just the drop off, not the service. I got a call a little before 10:30 that the tire could not be repaired and that I needed a new one. However, I had a warranty that covered such a situation, the service rep (Jordan) said he already called the warranty company and got authorization to replace the tire, that he already replaced it, and the care was ready to be picked up! I got the car and was home over 2 hours before the service appointment was even scheduled to start. Talk about fast! It was very convenient for me to have the repair done "early", it allowed me to not have my afternoon interrupted. Thanks so much!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/16/2019

Great to hear we were able to get you in and out. We appreciate the quick response and kind review. We look forward to seeing you again here on the drive.

Jane M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Prompt courteous staff
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/15/2019

Jane

Great to hear we got you in and out. Thank you again for allowing us the chance to service your Hyundai.

Monroeville, PA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Update the status to customer
Call the customer or update the status when the equipment is delivered

Ms Lee

Sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't go as planned. I left you a voice mail and would like to discuss the situation further with you. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime. i do apologize again and I am looking forward to speaking with you soon.

jjablonski@cochran.com

Hello it's Jim again. I just left a voice mail for you as well. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I would like to discuss further with you about what happened on this visit.

Talk to you then

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/17/2019

Hi it's Jim again. I did just leave another voice mail and I would like to speak with you again about this service visit. Talk to you soon.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
people,
nice all around, never and I say never have had a bad experience the whole staff is great I have purchased many automobiles from Cochran Hyundai and never have I had a bad experience..
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/13/2019

Awesome news to hear about my team!! So glad we make it easy and we are grateful to have the opportunity to service your Hyundai.

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
The service was prompt, efficient, speedy, and wait - comfortable. Love the service hours. Lets me get to work and on with my day with minimal fuss.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/08/2019

Great to hear we kept the "Fuss.." to a minimum. Thank you for allowing us the chance to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Take care and have a great day!

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Service is prompt and friendly.

Thank you for the great review and kind words. we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Coraopolis, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Always there to help
Anytime I come in for service the staff always gets you out in a timely fashion. Also makes sure you have water, coffee etc. to keep you comfortable.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/07/2019

Great to hear we made you feel at home. That said we appreciate the chance to service you and your Hyundai. We look forward seeing you again in the future.

Carl W.
PA
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Good service at no. one Cochran.
The staff was very helpful. The waiting room is clean and they asked me if I needed anything to drink. Didn't take long as I waited. Carl,
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words. See you next time.