ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (35)

Overall Rating 3.8000009/5Overall Rating 3.8000009/5Overall Rating 3.8000009/5rating 3.8000009rating 3.8000009
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Treat me like I just paid you over $500
For a $500+ service, would have expected the car at least to be washed.

12/10/2018 Category: Service

My review
Great Techs & Advisors

Robert H.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Great, Sales an Embarresment to Rob Cochran!
Rob,
Receyntly saw you presentation at Tepper on the Internet. I understand what it means to be runner up for the Entrepreneur of the Year for E&Y. Congratulations. You are not the only one that went to CMU, so did I.

Your service people, customer facing and mechanics, are the best on every dimension. Service facilities as sub-standard and not competitive. For every car driven below ground, two other cars need to be moved. Desk area looks like the inside of a waste basket. How much could a coat of paint cost? Your employees should not have to world in a dump, let alone your customers have to do business in the ares. I suggested to them that their work area should be sent over to the #1 Cochran Collision Center for a redo. They are laughed.

Sales organization have forgotten the customer - When I arrived at 10 am a for service, asked a salesmen to get a quote on a tradein for my a 2015 Sonata Sport, 28,500 miles and get me price for the 2018 white G-80 in the showroom. Also reminded him at 12 pm, he said that he would be with me shortly. Shortly never came. Still waiting for my car from service at 1:45 pm. Talked to a thin sales manager type in show room standing there texting his girl friend. I asked, "Can I get a guote on that white G-80 with "last one" marked on the wind shield. He says, so and so moving cars, when he comes back he can help you. I simply said, "ok, I have been waiting 4 hours." So this sales supervisior cannot sell a car?

While waiting asked a sales guy, who was not busy too, "What does the last one mean?" "Last G-80 for 2018 model year?" He informs me that G-80 not selling very well and #1 Cochran not selling the G-80 anymore in the future. Was thinking, "What's wrong with the G-80?"

In 50 years of buying cars, have never been treated or seen anything like the commedy show a #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills car sales. The irony of this email is that you have a problem with this dealership, and I am guessing you will never see this email. My question to you, #1 at what?

Let's see if this review gets posted or falls on the editing floor?

You should be embarrassed.

Bob Harbage
203-858-6664 cell
Fox Chapel, PA
CMU Class of '65

GD
Gerald D.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
State Inspection/10,000 mile service.
The service is friendly, fast and efficient.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW!  It means a lot to all of us here at the store.     Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

PS
Paul S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Personal Experience
I always find Cochran Service to be excellent. I have purchased. twho cars from them.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 STAR REVIEW! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Carnegie, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Service department was great thank you

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5 STAR REVIEW !!   It means a lot to all of us here at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We look forward to taking care of your future needs .

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Had battery replaced...quick service and was able to use a coupon. Love when the mail coupons or make them available for printing from their website. Very helpful so customers can save money.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW and for your kind feedback ! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future needs.

Happy Holidays!

KK
Kathleen K.
Bridgeville, PA
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
The appt was made quickly, the service people were very friendly and listen to me. I was in and out in a short amount of time

Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW!! We greatly appreciate it and we thank you for your valued business!

Joseph C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2019 Category: Service
called service dept Monday morning because I lost my keys Had car towed in.
Picked up car Wednesday afternoon with new keys. No problems.

Thank you for your comments and for your valued business!  Please let us know what we can do better in the future to earn a 5 star review.  We look forward to taking care of your future needs!

Sue C.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Employees are always professional and friendly.
Employees are helpful and friendly. Scheduling is easy and fast. Service is great ūüĎć
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5 STAR REVIEW! it means a lot to all of us here at #1 Cochran Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Happy Holidays

LV
Lou V.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2019 Category: Service
People
Love this place
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 STAR REVIEW!!  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Happy Holidays!

11/29/2019 Category: Service
Proximity to city
Friendly and patient staff. Willing to suggest & offer current promotions That are available.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for the 5 STAR REVIEW!!  It means a lot to all if us here at #1 Cochran Hyundai!  Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to serving you in the future!

Bob S.
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Service was excellent.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5 STAR REVIEW!  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Have had my car worked on numerous times and have never had a problem. The only issue I have with the dealership is 'parking'. There is never enough parking if you need to drop off your car - whether you are waiting, etc.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/21/2019

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback and for giving us a 5 Star Review despite the parking struggles.   We are moving the store and will be opening our new location on December 9th where there is a dedicated service drive and a lot more room.  The new location is only a 1/2 mile from the current store and can not wait to get opened and rolling.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to taking care of your future needs.

KW
Karen W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
it was great
great

Thank You for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW!   We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Joann A.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service Appointment
Cody was kind and answered all of my questions. I needed assistance returning to my car after it was serviced, and he was more than willing to move my car back into the garage so I would not have to walk outside on a slippery, cold morning. He stayed with me while I got in my car and pulled out of the garage.

Thank you.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 STAR REVIEW!   We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

TJ
Timothy J.
11/13/2019
Greg Staab
Very accommodating and friendly service. Greg is an exceptional service Manager.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/14/2019

I wanted to thank you for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and taking care of your future needs!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great Service I could not have been treated better or in a more timely manner.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/08/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 STAR REVIEW!! Tis means a lot to the entire team!   We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs!

Sincerely,