LE
Laura E.
Ford Transit Van
04/17/2019
Saved me trip to Anchorage
1023 Diesel had the right tools, expertise, and professional staff to get my diesel rig ready for summer road trips! Great business to have in Wasilla. Thanks 1023 Diesel!

KD
KELLY D.
04/17/2019
Good customer service, knowledgeable mechanics.
Thanks Robert, for getting my trailer lights working again and in a timely manner!

BJ
Brandon J.
04/11/2019
Awesome
Fast, fair, friendly and affordable. Excellent knowledge and they have been great with my follow up questions after the fact.

KRISTINA M.
Ram Pickup
04/10/2019
Very thorough!!
They went through my front end with a fine tooth comb as promised, and were very prompt with repairs! I will be using them again that’s for sure!

RA
Ray A.
04/06/2019
Friendly, Clean, Fast, Great work
Upon taking my truck to Wasilla Chevrolet when my check engine light came on the dealer said its just a sensor in the exhaust easy fix. When they tried to replace it they broke it off telling me 2900. to replace exhaust system. 1023 Diesel fixed it at a fraction of the price. Great, Friendly, Honest, Clean Place. Please try them out you will Love them too.

Dylan B.
04/03/2019
Great service from friendly faces
You may think the 1023 diesel and fleet is a ford only shop but they were the only shop in town that had the exhaust I was looking for in stock. Great people, great service and they are all local Alaskans doing their part to support all of your horsepower needs!

TJ
Tommy J.
04/02/2019
Transmission work
Robert was great in getting my rig in on short notice and once parts received from Anchorage, he got it fixed quickly and did a great job. His receptionist is outstanding and offered to assist in locating an item I will be needing soon.
Can’t recommend this shop ENOUGH! Great people, great work, great prices.

Jacob C.
Ram 2500
03/20/2019
Amazing customer service
I was referred to 1023 diesel by a friend who had injector problems and I am very impressed with their work and customer service, they even called to make sure I wanted some extra work to be done before just going ahead and doing it and charging me for it. They also did an inspection letting me know that my tie rod and pitman arm was a little loose and that my front shocks are seeping, I plan on going back to 1023 diesel for the entire life of my truck.

DF
Devin F.
Edmond, OK
03/19/2019
Nothing but praise
They are actually real people they did me really good they are based out of Alaska and one of the mechanics was in Oklahoma for vacation and help me with my truck for no charge they are great people I would use nobody else and I can’t thank them enough there’s not too many companies out there today like 1023

BJ
Brandon J.
03/12/2019
Customer service
Great communication, turn around time was as they had suggested it would be. The work was top notch. I have plans to bring back all work to them.

HT
HEATH T.
Ford Excursion
03/09/2019
Best customer service! Robert & Dusty Rock!
You won’t find a better shop around that has amazing customer service, diesel knowledge and very professional. Robert & Dusty go the extra mile to make you feel like family and take care of you. If you are looking for a shop that will take care of you look no further. These guys also support their community too with fund raisers and support. Please use them next time for your diesel needs. Thank you guys for taking care of the Red Fox and supporting me in my battle with cancer too! You guys are like family to me!

Richard H.
03/04/2019
Quick friendly service
Excellent communication! Fast and friendly service.

Doug L.
Ram Pickup
02/28/2019
You guys are GREAT!!
You guys always treat me GREAT!! You always answer all my questions, treat me with respect, fairly and you always listen to each situation and are more than willing to help. You guys are the only shop I visit for anything from oil changes to tuning. Thank You for ALL you do for me.

DAVID W.
Palmer, AK
02/22/2019
Remarkably the best!
Just had a major service update for my 97 Ford F-350. With 220k my pickup was due for new injectors. After replacing the old injectors the old engine just wasn’t purring like it should. Robert and his crew faithfully continued to labor nonstop on repairing my OBS... Turned out I had also had a misbehaving HP injector pump. Their professional attitude, superb mechanics, and faithfulness paid off and my pickup was repaired beyond my expectations... Thankful to this Shop for everything they did for me!!

DEREK B.
02/07/2019
Awesome
Great customer service. Quick and very knowledgeable of all products

TD
TRAVIS D.
Anchorage, AK
Ram 3500
02/07/2019
Best diesel shop in Alaska
Very fast to get parts shipped and even faster to get installed. Got my truck back quicker than expected. Very clean work. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Will definitely be getting more business from me.

SG
SCOTT G.
02/03/2019
The Best!!
A friend and I did a Cummins swap. We had a kit; that was "plug and play". It was not true. So Robert gets the opportunity to fix the mistakes I made. I was very frustrated going in and just about done. His professional attitude and calm demeanor and knowledgeable skills; assured me. Dusty is also a great programmer!! Come in and check these guys out. The Other shops wouldn't even give me a call back. I will not bring my diesel anywhere else.

DILLON C.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/31/2019
Very good service and attention to detail. Fair price

RYANE B.
01/25/2019
Awesome Service and Quality Work
Finally an awesome Diesel shop in the Valley that can be trusted all while providing great service as well as quality work that they back up. Thanks for the hard work and getting my Duramax back on the road so that I can do some shi - - ies.

DAVID W.
Palmer, AK
01/18/2019
This shop is awesome!
These guys are so knowledgeable in all aspects of diesel repair and performance. Its so good to have a shop that I can trust without a shadow of a doubt.