CG
CHRIS G.
01/20/2020
Absolutely awesome
When I bought my (new to me) 2000 cummins for 8k the Transmission pooped out within a week. I took it to 1023 and Brooke and Robert were helpful every step of the way. They did a great job rebuilding my transmission, installing a proper new exhaust, servicing my axles and transfer case and so much more. I’ll never take my diesels anywhere else as long as they are in business. Best shop around hands down

MN
MAX N.
Ford Excursion
01/16/2020
amazing customer service.
The employees at 1023 are friendly and the work is excellent.

FK
FRANK K.
Ram 3500
01/13/2020
Great catch!
Robert and his team did everything I asked for, then went above and beyond with their “courtesy inspection.” Caught some suspension components that were needing replacement. Because they were already replaced just 6 months earlier, the inspection revealed a factory “pre-mature” failure. Repairs will now be covered by the dealership instead of out of my pocket! Thanks Robert for your diligence to provide that extra edge of service! There are a lot of other shops that will do what you ask (maybe) and nothing more. Your catch probably saved me at least 1K. You have my business and full recommendation!

JJ
JOHN J.
01/12/2020
Exceptional Service
Excellent Service very professional and knowledgeable will use again.

AH
ADAM H.
01/07/2020
Great Customer Service and Quality Work
1023 Diesel was very helpful in getting my 1986 up and running. Quality work and great people. Will be going back for all of my future work.

WW
WALTER W.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/06/2020
Oil leak
Solved my oil leaking problem and coolant testing. Turnaround time was fantastic. The full inspection produced some problems that I didn't know existed.

As always, this is the only place I'll let touch my trucks.

TJ
Tommy J.
Wasilla, AK
01/03/2020
Continued great service.
Robert, Brooke and the crew did another fantastic job of taking care of me and my rig today. Transmission pan leaking badly and they pulled it, cleaned it, inspected everything and then put it back together with no leakage. Kept me informed as to what was going on continually and were always friendly as usual. Won’t go anywhere else, ever.

AL
ANDREW L.
12/20/2019
I would like to start off by saying the customer services is top notch and the work that they do is very high quality.

12/19/2019
Major Repairs - 2009 F350 King Ranch, Diesel, Super Duty
This place is great!!! The people here are the best!!! If you need help with your diesel, stop by this shop for service. You will be happy you did.

I'm about to pull a 20' trailer from Anchorage Alaska to Elgin Texas on December 20th 2019. I'm very confident my truck is ready to make journey without hassles - Safe & Strong!!!.

Thanks 1023 Diesel!!!

Casey W.
Ram Pickup
12/18/2019
Best in Alaska
1023 Diesel has proven to be the best diesel shop in AK! I Will NEVER use anyone else.

12/17/2019
Good customer service
Came in with fiance to get Christmas gift. They helped me not feel so dumb when I asked questions. Also made the girly feel welcome.

SHANE C.
Wasilla, AK
12/15/2019
Robert has an eye and ear for detail when it comes to overall performance of a vehicle. I haven’t found another mechanic as dedicated to customer satisfaction. I am a returning customer and wouldn’t think of looking anywhere else. Thanks Robert

Jess H.
Eagle River, AK
12/12/2019
Outstanding knowledge and service.
Robert, Dusty, Brooke, and the team were very helpful with repairing my truck. I felt as if they treated my vehicle like it was their own. It is hard to find an honest shop these days. 1023 will have my business for the forseable future. Thanks!

DILLON C.
11/28/2019
You guys kick ass!
Thanks for being an awesome company

CAMERON H.
11/21/2019
Awesome service. Quality work
Great company. Got me in on short notice. Fixed what was needed and also found other things to replace soon, but didnt upsell.