BG
BRIAN G.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/25/2020
Awesome service
John and his team did it again! Great service and great prices!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you, Brian!

DARRYL S.
Detroit Lakes, MN
03/20/2020
Great place for all of your service needs!
I needed a quick oil change, I had been there before for a tire repair so I went back to do the oil change. The guys are great!!! They check everything and talk to you before doing anything else.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you, Darryl!

03/18/2020
Fantastic job as always. Quick service, quality work, and helpful employees.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2020

BT
BRIAN T.
GWINNER, ND
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/14/2020
Reliable and dependable
Very satisfied! They always work with me to get vehicles serviced when it works best for me! Explain problems and give their advice before making unseen repairs.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2020

Thank you, Brian!

MK
Mark K.
03/11/2020
Timely and Friendly
The work is done in a timely manner and they immediately contact you if they find another issue.
The estimated costs are pretty accurate and they prioritize potential repairs.
The staff is nice and the big Rott, Zeus, is the icing on the cake!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2020

Thank you, Mark! We're happy to hear that our work has been satisfactory and Zeus loves the attention!

BRYAN B.
Chrysler 200
03/10/2020
Efficient and timely
I had a simple oil change and they were efficient and timely. They called me after 30 minutes and told me my vehicle was complete. At other shops my vehicle may have been completed in 30 minutes, but it would be hours before I was notified.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you, Bryan! We're happy to hear that you were satisfied and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

03/06/2020
Awesome
The office was very clean. People were very friendly. I was pleased that I was able to have my puppy inside with me. I would come back to you again for a oul change. Thank you!! 😀😀
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you in the future

SR
Sandy R.
Dodge Magnum
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said they did everything he expected them to do.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

JENNIFER W.
Saturn VUE
02/29/2020
Timely Service
I was in an urgent situation where my car just stopped working, suddenly. I have AAA, so called them and they sent a tow truck. I called 13th Ave Auto Repair, and they were able to get it in that day, although since it was lunch time, it was a little later before they could look at it. They called me with the diagnosis (alternator went out) and had it up and running by the end of the day. Very pleased that they were able to get it done for me, as we only have one vehicle.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you, Jennifer! We're happy to hear that our work was satisfactory.

EE
ERIC E.
Chrysler 300
02/28/2020
Always great
Without a doubt I trust all of my vehicles with these guys because I've had small auto issues and major auto issues and they've always solved the problem in the most reasonable and honest approach by far out of any auto mechanics that I have dealt with in my lifetime.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you, Eric!

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/21/2020
Trustworthy Shop
I always take my vehicle here because I know I can trust them to complete my repair as quickly as is reasonable. This shop is also wonderful about helping me prioritize and anticipate future repair needs so I can budget accordingly. They do not pressure me to do everything all at once if I have multiple issues that are not critical, but will tell me which repairs need immediate attention to avoid more expensive future issues.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you! We're happy to hear that our work is satisfactory and that you feel comfortable when you step into our shop. We want everyone to be aware of what is going on with their vehicle and to feel safe while driving.

DJ
David J.
North Dakota
Buick Park Avenue
02/10/2020 Category: Service
David said the employees did a pretty good job.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2020

SARAH B.
GMC Yukon
02/07/2020
Wrong oil put in my vehicle
I’ve gone to this place multiple times for oil changes, today I had my oil change and as I was paying I noticed it was significantly cheaper than it usually is, knowing the wrong oil was put in. I commented on the price difference and then they had to redo the oil change and put the right oil in. I have had good experiences in the past with oil changes and will probably go back for just oil changes, but I don’t feel comfortable bringing my vehicle there if anything needed to be replaced/fixed. I feel like an oil change is one of the more common things and I shouldn’t have been the one to caught the error when I literally know nothing about vehicles as far as mechanical maintenance.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we use all our our client feedback in our safety and training meetings. This topic has been covered extensively so there are no issues in the future. We have set up reminder flags on your accounts to help ensure your vehicles get the appropriate engine oil type. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

BO
BRAD O.
02/05/2020
Outstanding Service
13th Avenue Auto has been my "go to" auto repair and service place since we moved to West Fargo in 2006. The staff explains what the situation is, never a high pressure sales pitch, and provides the best customer service anywhere.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you, Brad! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SA
Sharif A.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Sharif said the business has great customer service and they do a good job.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2020