Danny S.
Canton, NY
04/29/2018
I do wonder why I still hear glass rattling around inside the door when I open and close it. Shouldn't that have been taken care of?

NB
Nate B.
Ogdensburg, NY
03/12/2018
The technicians came to me for no additional charge, unlike Safelite. Overall great service for a great price.

DT
DONALD T.
06/14/2016
Prompt Service Plus
The service is prompt and courteous start to finish, as advertised !

JEREMY C.
06/01/2016
Fast, friendly, service!!
Was a great experience with 1st class.....it was fast, friendly, service. The service tech was polite n very fast and knowledgeable. I appreciate the service and would recommend him and 1st class to all my friends and family!!!

ROSEMARY B.
03/22/2016
Always friendly. Quick service and quality work
This is the third time I have used first class auto glass..always consistent friendly fast service

JN
JEAN N.
03/15/2016
Absolutely Wonderful !!
Prompt; clean facilities; pleasant helpful & knowledgeable staff; work done properly. Excellent vehicle service experience!!

Daniel D.
Lowville, NY
03/07/2016
I really appreciated that you were able to pick up and drop off my car at my workplace. That was extremely convenient for me. Thank you! The work was done on time, when promised, and with quality.

Terri B.
02/02/2016
Excellent customer service. Friendly staff. They worked around my schedule and were very professional. Did a great job and finished on time. I won't hesitate to recommend to others.

SHAWN S.
Lowville, NY
01/14/2016
This company is very good they came when they cl said on time and very responsible thank you very much!!!

CG
CHERYL G.
12/29/2015
First Class Auto Glass of Watertown , NY
I was treated very well during my visit to First Class Auto Glass . Their service and expertise made me completely comfortable about their quality of workmanship . Very pleased and highly recommend them for any glass work !

SF
SHAWN F.
12/25/2015
Happy with service
On time and worked hard and fast to complete job as I had to be on the road at a specific time.

JAMES F.
12/05/2015
I was very impressed with the speed and professionalism of this company a-1 service
Great job guys

EW
ELYSE W.
11/05/2015
Very professional and affordable
I am very satisfied with the work done on my car. It was affordable, fast, convenient and the men who came were very professional! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone In the Watertown area.

AD
AMBER D.
10/24/2015
Windshield replcement
I am very pleased that they can come to where you need them to, to have your glass fixed. It was fixed on the day We planned for and my windshield looks great.

JOHN L.
09/20/2015
First class is well named!
Pleasant office staff were able to schedule my appointment with no disruption of my day. The technicians professionally explained the process and were completed with with in scheduled time.

GG
GRACE G.
08/06/2015
Customer service
I was made to feel important from the time I pulled in. The service was quick and efficient and reasonably priced. I will go back with future needs! Thanks :)

DK
Donna K.
07/01/2015
Donna said she found them to be easy to work with. They had a better price than Safe Lite and were quick and efficient. They came to her home. She works nearby and needed someone to call her so she could come home and pay them. It couldn't have been any easier. They were $100 cheaper than Safe Lite. Her insurance wasn't involved in this claim. She paid out of pocket.

GD
Galen D.
07/01/2015
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said it was done on time, they are very polite and she could not ask for a better service elsewhere.

PH
Paul H.
06/26/2015
Paul said the business did a good job on his vehicle and they were prompt.

SL
Sarah L.
06/26/2015
Sarah said this business was excellent and polite.