Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rebecca B.
Conway, SC
05/18/2019
We have been taking our cars here for years, they are thorough and will work with a busy schedule. Ana communicates clearly. Cool family! Friendly mechanics and overall easy going plus reliable place to care for your car. ✅

Kevin B.
05/18/2019
They will take care of you!
These guys have taken care of two of my cars. They're honest, do the work right and will try to save you money on the way!

DA
Donald A.
Quick and Friendly Service
I have been using 2000 Auto Service for many years, always a pleasure. I called to see about getting an oil change and Anna told me to come right in. Arrived in 30 minutes and was taken right away. By the time I finished shopping at Fairway across the street my car was done. Quick, friendly and reasonable!

RY
Rafael,M Y.
05/16/2019
Fantastic
Fast and efficient. Great service. Thanks, Fernando and team !

Nissan Rogue
05/15/2019
professional, quick, efficient
professional, quick, efficient

Mazda CX-9
05/05/2019
Good, fast work at a good price
Did a great job replacing headlamp and completing inspection.

Price was better than expected.

Highly recommended.

NB
Nasario B.
Mercedes-Benz C350
05/01/2019
His owner
They have a great team of professionals

BG
Brian G.
05/01/2019
Our go-to for all our car needs.
Just had one bumper replaced and one painted. Excellent job done .....and excellent service as well.

AK
Anthony K.
New City, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/30/2019
Fast service
Made an appt and they was ready for me when I arrived and recurve prompt and excellent service

Sarah S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/30/2019
Checked my tires at no charge
This garage checked my tires at no charge after I hit a pothole. I really appreciated this!!!

PM
Patricia M.
Kia Sportage
04/29/2019
The nicest people & honest & fast service
I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. I know that I will always get a honest answer to whatever problem there is, fast work & a fair price. This is a family owned & run business & everyone is a pleasure to work with & talk to. Ana is the best! I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

Nissan Sentra
04/29/2019
NY Inspection
Trust their work. Good communication. Location is helpful.

GF
Grenny,C F.
Dodge Journey
04/27/2019
Customer service
I been going here past few years service always great

Mazda CX-9
04/26/2019
Very responsive
Friendly responsive quick inexpensive

Mount Vernon, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/25/2019
Quick and thorough service
I made an appointment and they were quick and thorough.

Matthew S.
Lexus RX 400h
04/24/2019
Honest and friendly.
I trust them to do only the work that is needed, at a fair price and in a timely manner.

EW
Edward,J W.
Old Bridge, NJ
04/18/2019
Good communication
Unexpected car trouble and they took my car right in. Kept me updated throughout day and my car was back on the road next day.

John D.
04/17/2019
Last minute brake job
I always go to 2000 auto. My car service place for my last four cars

Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
04/17/2019
Best auto repair in NYC
Polite, fairly-priced, and professional. Timely and excellent workmanship.

Mark W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/14/2019
Always reliable and professional.
Always relaible and professional.