09/02/2019
Inspection
Courteous and professional service. They performed the service quickly and efficiently.

CG
Colin,B G.
Honda Element
08/30/2019
Responsive, good work, good pricing
I have used 2000 Auto Group for several years now, first for regular oil changes and then bigger things as they cropped up. It’s easy to schedule work with them, and they were very good about keeping me in the loop if things came up along the way. Their estimates are also accurate so I’ve never had an unpleasant surprise in terms of price.

Totally recommended.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We tried to be as thorough as possible.  We appreciate all the kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall/winter!

BG
Bogdan G.
Quick and smooth
Thank you for a smooth process to get the annual NY state inspection update.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We know try to make NYS Inspection as smooth as possible.  Thanks again and have a wonderful fall. :)

Gardiner, NY
Honest, fast and friendly
Took care of my issue and answered all of my questions. Will be back whenever I need service.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We are here to accomodate & try to educate all of our customers as much as possible.  We hope this atmosphere will continue to friendly & family orientated.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall!

AG
Andrew G.
Greensboro, NC
08/24/2019
Fernando & Ana
Thank you so much for your service. I would recommend your service to any & every one. Thanks again, Andrew
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate all these wonderful words as this means alot to us.  Thank you again for trusting us with your safety. :)

EF
Evenlyn F.
Bronx, NY
08/21/2019
Honest work. They good to the customers.
I appreciate the hard work the mechanics do. They also do a wonderful job. Anna is great at juggling the phone customers and the mechanics. She knows her stuff. I never feel as if I am being taken for a ride. I trust this business.

BR
Barry R.
Subaru Legacy
08/19/2019
Great and honest service!
My experiences have always been terrific. They never oversell, and their charges are fair. I have recommended them to friends and family and all conclude as I do.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate your wonderful and kind gestures.  Thanks again Mr. Radick for all the wonderul years of trusting us. :)

08/10/2019
A customer for nearly a decade
Friendly, reliable service at fair prices. As a car owner in the city I’ve always been satisfied with their inspections and repairs.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate you trusting us with your safety and repairs on your vehicle.  Thanks again!!! :)

Anthony B.
Buick Regal
08/09/2019
Very clean place and courteous staff...the office manager was also very informative..
Very clean place courteous staff....office manager was very informative ...
Will definitely be back..
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate all your kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  :)

GC
Glen,B C.
BMW 328d xDrive
08/07/2019
Excellent Friendly Service as Always!
I have been going to 2000 Auto Service for over 30 years. This is a friendly, honest shop that diagnoses problem \s and fixes them without padding the bill. They do super fast inspections and take great care of your vehicle.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

When customers become family. Thanks again for your wonderful words.  Have a wonderful fall!

EA
Eric A.
GMC Acadia
08/05/2019
Location
The service was quick and very affordable

Leonard B.
07/31/2019
Anna, the receptionist, is so cool, efficient and professional.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We will see you in the future for some TLC on your vehicle.  Thanks again for you wonderful words. Have a wonderful fall/winter!

MO
M,B O.
07/30/2019
Best results
They were fast, patience, and job well done. Very business, everything was done.

Crystal M.

07/23/2019
Done quickly
The car was completedon time and I was also texted when it was ready.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We are glad you were satisfied with our punctuality.  We try to accomodate everyone's needs as much as we can.  We appreciate your kind words.  See you in the future.

WS
Willis S.
Buick Park Avenue
07/18/2019
Good service, and convenient location.
It's a little pricey at times but it's worth it. I'm always satisfied with the work.