Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Susan C.
04/12/2019
Very good experience
They are professional and reasonable in price, and I trust their work and their opinions about my car.

AC
Aubrey C.
Milford, PA
04/07/2019
Great Service!!
Always professional and great service. Thank you

Jason B.
Jeep Cherokee
04/06/2019
Very Efficient
The staff was quick and professional.

Bronx, NY
Acura RL
04/05/2019
Best value for your money
This place did an amazing job on a part which I thought I had ruined permanently. Also the price, shockingly saved me $350, that's real money...!!

Acura MDX
04/04/2019
Body work
Painless and great body work.

YG
Yana G.
04/04/2019
Easy!
I had been coming to this place year after year... Always nice, clean, friendly. I made an appointment online, brought my car in and 45 minutes later it was ready to go. EASY!

ER
Elias R.
04/03/2019
Accessible and welcoming.
Honest and well organized workshop.

BZ
Bernard Z.
04/02/2019
2000 Auto Service
Good service and reasonable prices

VS
Victor S.
Ellenville, NY
04/02/2019
The Best , professional service Always .
Family run business, Simply the best ,its not easy to find a mechanic shop That does professional work and care about their customers satisfaction.

AG
Arthur,B G.
04/01/2019
Repair front bumper.
The work was great and done quickly.

KR
Kathleen R.
Volkswagen Eos
03/31/2019
Consistently good
This is the third or fourth time that Jose has done body work on my car, and each time it has been a pleasure to work with everyone at the shop, not to mention, the excellent quality of the work.

Barbara H.
03/31/2019
Great Service, see below
Your ability to always please the customer is gratifying, in addition to your promptness and pleaseant attitude. This speaks to everyone that I have encountered there.

ER
Elena R.
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2019
Professionals
I came in without an appointment but they took care of my vehicle. This will be my number 1 spot from now on and it’s not far from where I reside!👍🏻 David & Elena

Anthony M.
03/22/2019
Professional and Responsible
Very fair price estimates. The collision work is excellent. Jose is a very nice guy who is up front with what work will be done and length of time.

AP
Arkady P.
03/20/2019
Good car emissions inspection
Excellent service , very accommodating in terms of when to come. They were prompt in delivering car back after they performed tests.

Land Rover LR2
03/20/2019
2000 Auto Service
I got an appointment for the time I wanted, and they were ready for me when I arrived, no hanging around. The shop looked organized and very clean and to me that shows they know what they’re doing, care about their work, and about their clients. Staff are profesional and friendly.

Stevens S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/19/2019
Located close to my job.
Work quality is paramount.

Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
03/17/2019
Best NYC repair garage business
These guys are simply the best and most fair. Excellent workmen and very fair prices.

EC
Evelyn,D C.
FIAT 500
03/16/2019
Awesome service!!!
I bring all my cars to this shop, the service is fantastic, always so on point fast and not expensive!!!
They do inspections, body work, anything mechanic as well!!!
Just an overall great service
I was helped by the owner but every staff member is great!!!!

EK
Erwin,J K.
Garden City, NY
03/16/2019
Great service...superb communication
I really like that I get a text to let me know my car is ready. I have never had an issue since I started bringing my car here. Service is quick and convenient location.