Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

IF
Isabel F.
Kia Rio
03/15/2019
Jose does great car work and it close to home
Jose did an amazing job to my car truck and bumper, my car look so spotless and brand new. I will be returning to Jose for any work that my cars need done.

Jon L.
03/15/2019
Consistency and neighborhood feel. Just a great local garage with roots in the neighborhood.
Just nice using a local business where you know the people and they understand what you need and you understand what they can do.

WP
Wayne P.
Volvo S70
03/14/2019
Excellent service.
Not much to say, but I've been satisfied whenever I've taken my car in for some kind of work.

EG
Eunice,A G.
Nissan Rogue
03/10/2019
Very professional. Great customer service!!!!! Will definitely be back for my car issues

TG
Tom G.
03/10/2019
Excellent service and friendly and efficient help from Fernando and Anna and others.
Great service--I was able to make an appointment at the last minute for lube, oil, and filter...and checking on other issues in my car. It's a busy time with many weather related stresses and they took the car right away and took care of my issues.
Always I get excellent service from Auto 2000 which I have been using for almost 10 years.

T,C M.
Great experience!!
I did not have an appointment so I took a chance by dropping in for my annual NY auto inspection. The staff was very welcoming and did a quick and efficient job on my vehicle. They were so good that I made an appointment next Saturday to take my second vehicle to them for the same inspection

Kevin B.
03/07/2019
they always take care of us
i trust these guys. they have taken care of our family cars for two decades! friendly and considerate.

OS
Ori S.
03/06/2019
Quality Work at Fair Cost.
This family-owned, auto mechanic & auto body repair business has been servicing and maintaining our cars since 1995. They have consistently performed quality work at fair cost, both for labor and parts. Relying on them gives me peace of mind.

BG
Brian G.
03/03/2019
A great experience
Great work, wonderful staff, timely repairs. I trust them.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate your kind response.  Enjoy your Spring! :)

SO
Steve O.
Dodge Caravan
03/03/2019
Prompt, knowledgeable, reasonable prices
Each time I have brought my car in for servicing they have been able to diagnose the problem, get the parts, repair the vehicle quickly and for a reasonable price - a price that they have quoted ahead of time. No surprises.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate you trusting us each and everytime. Thank you!  :)

Brooklyn, NY
Volvo S60
03/02/2019
overpriced
Expensive tune up and battery change. $838! Not happy about that. Nice people though.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We are extremely sorry that you were not happy with prices.  The breakdown of that repair was $276.22 (Battery & replacement) & the rest was the Tune-Up.  We understand your concerns & unfortunately for these vehicles since it is a Volvo & it's Turbo parts especially sparks plugs tends to be a little more expensive.  Please be aware we occasionally send deals via email.  I hope this better helps you understand why the prices were the way they were.   As a courtesy please accept a Free Oil Change on your next visit.  If there is anything else we can do please don't hestitate and call us.

Thanks again,

MK
Michael K.
Jeep Renegade
03/01/2019
Outstanding as always
Came in unannounced for a state inspection after work. They fit me in with a smile - these guys are the best!
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate your kind words.  We really do try.  Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.  See you next time. :)

WJ
Wendy J.
Yonkers, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
03/01/2019
Inspection NYS
The staff is polite. The garage is quick and work is done quickly and thoroughly.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate you & your kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  See you next time. :)

NB
Nasario B.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/28/2019
His owner
They. Have a great team of professionals

AC
Aubrey C.
Milford, PA
02/25/2019
Always great service!!
Very professional!! Always great service!! Thank you
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate you as well! Thanks again for your trust. :)

AZ
Alexander,Y Z.
Jaguar X-TYPE
02/22/2019
Service on 2000%.
High quality service in an almost family atmosphere.

PA
Philippe A.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/16/2019
Great place.
Efficient, honest and nice. Highly recommended garage.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for your time and patience.  We appreciate you! :)

Nissan Rogue
02/09/2019
Tire pressure adjusted, registration label pasted to windshield, no charge. Excellent, courteous service.

EM
Ernesto M.
Subaru Legacy
02/08/2019
2000 Auto is courteous, reliable, and trustworthy.
I have used 2000 Auto as my principal auto service garage during the past two years. I have found them to be very reliable and timely when communicating by email and phone. They are clear when providing an evaluation of any problems with my car, and prompt when getting the work done. In short, 2000 Auto has been very reliable, prompt and courteous. It has been a pleasure to have my car serviced here.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

A million thank you for your kind words, your patience, and your trust.  We appreciate you a million times over.   It has been a pleasure as well being able to be trusted with your safety when it comes to your vehicle. See you! :)

BR
Barry R.
02/01/2019
As always your service is fantastic!
We have been clients for many years. The services you offer has always been great.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for trusting us for so many years!  We appreciate your family over the years.  :)