KZ
Katrin Z.
Chrysler 200
06/21/2019
Ana rocks!
I’ve been a customer for more than ten years- they are great, but Ana really puts it over the edge for me. She’s unfailingly nice, organized, gives you a fair price and does what she says she’ll do.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your loyalty through the years.  Have a wonderful and safe Summer!!! :)

RT
Robert T.
Ram 1500
06/21/2019
All employees and office personnel were friendly
Truck was done exactly when they said
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We are glad we could accomodate your needs and thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle. Have a Great Summer! :)

Matthew S.
Lexus RX 400h
06/20/2019
Friendly fair and honest
Friendly fair and honest

06/19/2019
Excellent job
Me gusto el trabajo que hicieron gracias

Bronx, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/13/2019
Staff are excellent!
Great!

Sylvie C.
06/11/2019
Inspection certificate on demand
Flexibility and consistency: allowing walk-ins and keeping scheduling promises and very reasonable rates. And Anna is great
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We truly appreciate you trusting us always.  Thanks again.  Have a safe Summer!!! :)

LC
Leslie C.
Kia Soul
06/10/2019
Great customer service!!!
The customer service is great, because they let you know what is wrong with your car, and then work with you to get the problem solved.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We are happy as long as you are happy. Glad that we provided this for you.  Have a wonderful summer! :)

TG
Tom G.
06/10/2019
Very Helpful !!
Friendly and knowledgeable help by Anna and Fernando! Prompt service, very good repairs. I have confidence in 2000 Auto Service repairs.Courteous and able to explain about repairs in speaking with client. Quick response to call and setting up appt.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate and value all of our customers.  Your safety is truly our number #1 concern.  Have a wonderful summer.  :)

Denis B.
Acura 3.2TL
06/08/2019
2000 Auto service review
I have been working with 2000 Auto for at least ten years, almost every time I've a problem with my car that is the first place that comes to mine
They works with me in a good way all the time l never had any problems with them. They come highly recommended by me.

TH
Tommy H.
06/07/2019
Tommy H
Fast and reliable service. Friendly and professional.

LC
Lochner C.
06/03/2019
Honorable!
My last visit I had two things checked out.
One was a vibration that occurred when driving at higher speeds. 2000 Auto told me that they could address it, but it would have cost more than my old car was worth. Since it was not a safety issue, they suggested that I pass on taking action.
The second item was some notice that was coming from the front wheels. 2000 Auto explained the cause and gave me an estimate. I had experienced what seemed to be the same problem about a year before and 2000 Auto had fixed it. When checking their records, 2000 Auto confirmed it was the same thing they fixed about 13 months earlier and because the replacement parts must have been defective, they fixed it this time for no charge. Honorable!!!!!

JU
Jo U.
06/01/2019
This place rocks my world
Anna runs the place. She and the team are quick, efficient , and reasonable. They don’t recommend unnecessary procedures and they don’t take advantage of you. I highly recommend them!

EM
Ernesto M.
Subaru Legacy
05/31/2019
Reliable, quick time turnaround on work, reasonable prices
I have been using 2000 Auto Service for several years now and have been very pleased with workmanship, timeliness, reliability and prices. Most recently I called on a Wednesday morning letting them know that my car would not start and AAA had analyzed my battery and concluded that the starter needed repair/change. AAA got me going, I called 2000 Auto and they were able to receive my car for inspection of the problem and repair immediately. Within a few hours of my having left the car at 2000 Auto I received an online confirmation that the battery was ok but that my starter needed replacement. They submitted a price estimate for the work which I then compared to online prices and it was well within the reasonable range, so I let them know that they could proceed with the repair. By Thursday afternoon the repair work had been completed. I was able to come in to pick up the car right away and drive off feeling very pleased with the entire process. The staff was friendly, straight forward, and efficient as usual. I'm very pleased with the quality of workmanship and prices at 2000 Auto, and am very appreciative of their work. I have also noticed that there seems to be a low turnover rate for their staff, a fact that increases my sense of trust that the mechanics and staff are treated well and paid fairly.

Elmont, NY
05/31/2019
Friendly professional and fairly priced
Friendly professional an fairly priced

EF
Evenlyn F.
Bronx, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/31/2019
I love the friendly service. And the prices are so reasonable.
I am so forgetful. But The front desk woman is so wonderful.( I apologise for not remembering her name) I always know if I have an emergency I can count on 2000 auto to be there. I had a few repairs and oil changes done there. I recommend this service center.