Bronx, NY
07/08/2019
Good Work But Very Experience
Technician was very good and knowledgeable but the services are very expensive will be my last time going to have anything done
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

I am extremely sorry you were not satisfy with the pricing.  Maybe in the near future we can accomodate you on a different repair.  Unfortunately our pricing needs to meet our overhead expenses.  Feel free to take advantage of our discounts/promotions that are sent out via email.  Thanks again for trying our services.

AN
Aaron N.
Concord, NC
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said he received decent service from this business.

Sharon B.
Brooklyn, NY
Buick LaCrosse
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Sharon said the service was fine. Her one concern was the business quoted her a price but when she was ready to leave, they added on taxes and fees that she was not expecting.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 04/10/2017

We are sorry if there was a misunderstanding but prior to work being perform an estimate was given to an oil change and a replacement of a headlamp bulb including taxes.  After reviewing your invoice there was no additonal fees or added charges to your bill.  If there is an additional questions feel free to give us a call.

BW
Barry W.
01/18/2017
Convenient Location
How loose is my stabilizer bar? Is this something I can drive another 500 miles with? Or do I have to fix it asap?

GW
Gary W.
Nissan Versa
11/05/2016
Not sure we'll keep coming
Good people, but don't always find what's wrong and are too expensive.

Bridget S.
Honda Accord
09/23/2016
Silva
Quick, and friendly.

KW
Kristin W.
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Kristin said the business provided good service but they closed early without informing her, which resulted in her being without a vehicle for a night.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 04/08/2016

We are sorry that there was a slight inconvenience for pickup. When you dropped of your vehicle you said "I will not be able to pick up my car unitl I get out of work which is 4:00pm". I then replied, "it was no rush on our part because we are here until 6:30pm." If that message was already conveyed we do not like pressuring/rushing customers into picking up their vechicle especially if it was something that was already addressed.  Sorry for the misunderstand.

Jack S.
Saturn SL2
01/23/2016
needs transparent labor rate
I would have liked a clear statement of the hourly labor rate that was used to calculate the labor charge for my repair bill.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/10/2016

This is the first I am hearing of this. I am sorry there was a misunderstanding with your bill. All our invoices/estimates are itemize according to Parts, Labor, Taxes, & any additional fees if any. Maybe during this time there might have been a glitch within our computer system.  Next time give us a call if this happens I am sure you have us on speed dial since you have been bringing your vehicle here since 2004.  Thanks again for your business!!! :)

AC
Andrenetta C.
Jeep Liberty
11/09/2015
Maintenance
Customer service is good. The quality of their work is good. They are able to perform the services in a timely manner.

NA
Nick A.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Nick said this business could have provided faster service.

Joseph A.
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Joseph said they were really nice and helpful. Their prices are way too high so he will not recommend this facility.

Joseph M.
Hazleton, PA
Nissan Murano
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Joseph said the communication from this business was great, however there was a time he experienced a little bit of an attitude. He would not recommend this business because they are a little pricy.

HN
Howard N.
Lynbrook, NY
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Howard said the business did all right.

BW
Barry W.
01/07/2015
Convenient. Conscientious, competent
2000 has been a good find right in the neighborhood. I started going just for inspections, now they have become my premier auto mechanic.

01/07/2015
Convenience to home.
Have had some good results. Pricey, though, and was once charged $125 just for diagnostics. Customer service reps are a little cold, but chief mechanic is good guy.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 01/07/2015

Diagnostic pricing is a flat fee we charge for a computerized check up. We are sorry you feel that are Diagnostic fee are way to pricey. Fortunately we did this check up on your vehicle & did waived this fee. Have a Happy New Year!

Jean M.
Toyota Avalon
04/27/2014
Very Friendly Family Atmosphere.
At times, the language barrier creates confusion when trying to communicate with one who has limited mastery of the English language.