Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MK
Michael K.
Acura RDX
07/15/2017
very responsive. I must apologize, as it seems we jumped to conclusions too quickly.
when we picked up the car and found the directional not working, we began to be concerned about other things. and then when the scraping sound and alignment problem, which were not there before you worked on the car, appeared, we assumed it was something you had done or overlooked. I'm very sorry to have accused you without justification. You are right that there was a problem with the brake pads which we had been alerted to by another mechanic. But the directional was connected to your body work, for which you have taken responsibility. Again, I regret the negative review submitted at first. We've always had reliable service from you and recommend you to others.

07/15/2017
Big problems
Although the body work looked good, the car has operational problems it did NOT have before the work was done. The directional is broken, the alignment is off, a bad scraping sound happens when driving. Very disappointing that you did a sloppy job. We are steady customers for servicing, so we're particularly disappointed.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 07/17/2017

I am extremely sorry you feel this way and we do stand behind all our work that we preform. In our shop we follow guidelines when it comes to repairing any vehicle.
1. Your insurance supplied with an itemized estimate on what the vehicle needed & this is exactly what we did to your vehicle.
2. Any scraping/wheel alignment that you might need was not put on your insurance quote.  I was never given authorization to test drive your vehicle after repairs were done since we only preformed body work.
3. The light that is not working on your vehicle at this moment is not correlated with the impact you received.  Your headlamp was replaced and it is fully functional.  If there are any additional lights not working we are sorry and may have overlooked it.
Again I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding but going over the paper work that was given to me I am quite sure all the work was performed according to your insurance carrier.  If there is an alignment concern or any electrical issues that is something we will have to address. Thanks again for your feedback!!!!

BW
Barry W.
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2015
Convenient. Conscientious, competent
2000 has been a good find right in the neighborhood. I started going just for inspections, now they have become my premier auto mechanic.

01/07/2015
Convenience to home.
Have had some good results. Pricey, though, and was once charged $125 just for diagnostics. Customer service reps are a little cold, but chief mechanic is good guy.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 01/07/2015

Diagnostic pricing is a flat fee we charge for a computerized check up. We are sorry you feel that are Diagnostic fee are way to pricey. Fortunately we did this check up on your vehicle & did waived this fee. Have a Happy New Year!

Sidney B.
Yonkers, NY
Chrysler 200
12/12/2019
Great service as always.

FD
Frederic D.
12/09/2019
Good address for annual NY inspection
I went there for the first time for my annual NY state inspection. I had an appointment at 8am, car was taken around 8:25am, inspection passed and then I was gone by 8:45am. The only thing that bothers me (hence the 4-star review) is that I got a headlight bulb fail message approx. 5 minutes after I left... don’t know what triggered it because this message did not return since then (it’s been 4 days). Anyway I hope they did not damage anything while doing the inspection...

Doug G.
Acura TSX
11/26/2019
They take the time to get it right.
We brought our car in with an electrical problem (unknown) that caused it to stall and require a jump. They kept the car to figure out the cause. We were charged for the repair, but not for the time to determine the problem.

Jerry R.
Hackensack, NJ
Hyundai Tiburon
11/22/2019
Fantastic
Excellent overall service and transparency, definitely going back for all my auto needs thanks Jose you’re the best

TW
Thomas W.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/20/2019
Efficient, competent, couteous.
Easy to schedule, prompt to begin, professional service, friendly manner

Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
11/19/2019
Love this place!
Great service - great and professional work. Very fair pricing. I would never go anywhere else.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/16/2019
Quality service
Knowledgeable service advisor and quality mechanics. They got the job done right. Twice

LZ
Lorraine Z.
11/10/2019
Competence, friendliness, timeliness, dependability.
Competence. Dependability. Professionalism. Friendliness. Timeliness.

Brodie H.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/10/2019
Always reliable
I've always had my last three cars serviced and maintained here, from oil changes to accident damage covered by insurance and have recommended the shop to friends.

Johanna,E B.
Porsche Macan
11/09/2019
New York inspection
Came without appointment
Graciously fit in
Gone in 20 minutes!
Will book online next time
Great services as usual
Definitely will come again
Highly recommended

LW
Lewis W.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/09/2019
Competitive pricing excellent service
I have had my VW repaired here twice now for body work and once to replace a wheel. They have done very good work and are very responsive

Jaye S.
Acura MDX
11/01/2019
I have been bringing my car here for 10 years. They are super accommodating and do great work! Plus you can shop at fairway while your car is being serviced

Rebekah C.
Bronx, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/01/2019
Excellent customer service. Highly organized.
Exemplary service.

EV
Edwin V.
Yonkers, NY
10/27/2019
BMW 535i
Fernando is willing to work with you and is very accommodating. Entire staff as a whole are knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

HB
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
10/24/2019
Beautiful repair of my car!
I didn't think my car could look this good. Thank you so much mm Auto service corps!

KK
Kevin K.
10/21/2019
Reliable and honest
Always together. Won’t fix it if it’s not broken.
My go to guys in NYC. Hands down.

AZ
Alexander,Y Z.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/19/2019
Great, fast and dependable service.
2000 Auto Service Corp. provided me with great service and made sure that I felt welcome and at home. They helped me with my problem and answered all my questions. Furthermore, they provide me with valuable information and recommendations.

DV
David V.
10/19/2019
Only place I ever go
Fair and good service for the past 10 years for me.