Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MK
Michael K.
Acura RDX
07/15/2017
very responsive. I must apologize, as it seems we jumped to conclusions too quickly.
when we picked up the car and found the directional not working, we began to be concerned about other things. and then when the scraping sound and alignment problem, which were not there before you worked on the car, appeared, we assumed it was something you had done or overlooked. I'm very sorry to have accused you without justification. You are right that there was a problem with the brake pads which we had been alerted to by another mechanic. But the directional was connected to your body work, for which you have taken responsibility. Again, I regret the negative review submitted at first. We've always had reliable service from you and recommend you to others.

07/15/2017
Big problems
Although the body work looked good, the car has operational problems it did NOT have before the work was done. The directional is broken, the alignment is off, a bad scraping sound happens when driving. Very disappointing that you did a sloppy job. We are steady customers for servicing, so we're particularly disappointed.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 07/17/2017

I am extremely sorry you feel this way and we do stand behind all our work that we preform. In our shop we follow guidelines when it comes to repairing any vehicle.
1. Your insurance supplied with an itemized estimate on what the vehicle needed & this is exactly what we did to your vehicle.
2. Any scraping/wheel alignment that you might need was not put on your insurance quote.  I was never given authorization to test drive your vehicle after repairs were done since we only preformed body work.
3. The light that is not working on your vehicle at this moment is not correlated with the impact you received.  Your headlamp was replaced and it is fully functional.  If there are any additional lights not working we are sorry and may have overlooked it.
Again I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding but going over the paper work that was given to me I am quite sure all the work was performed according to your insurance carrier.  If there is an alignment concern or any electrical issues that is something we will have to address. Thanks again for your feedback!!!!

BW
Barry W.
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2015
Convenient. Conscientious, competent
2000 has been a good find right in the neighborhood. I started going just for inspections, now they have become my premier auto mechanic.

01/07/2015
Convenience to home.
Have had some good results. Pricey, though, and was once charged $125 just for diagnostics. Customer service reps are a little cold, but chief mechanic is good guy.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 01/07/2015

Diagnostic pricing is a flat fee we charge for a computerized check up. We are sorry you feel that are Diagnostic fee are way to pricey. Fortunately we did this check up on your vehicle & did waived this fee. Have a Happy New Year!

KG
K G.
New York City, NY
10/30/2018
Rip Off
They always say you need repairs that you don't. I took my car in for inspection and they said I needed wheel bearings AND shock absorbers. I knew they were lying because I only drive 3000 miles a year and had the shocks replaced 6000 miles ago. It's very easy to check anyway by using the car down and seeing if it stops instead of keep bouncing. Anyway, I have never been able to trust them because I never know when they are telling the truth. Always a problem with car repair.

MZ
Mota Z.
Jamaica, NY
GMC Acadia
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Mota said they did a good job.

Jeffry C.
New York
FIAT 500
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeffry said his overall experience with the business was great. The pricing was a little high, but otherwise he had no problems.

John R.
Callicoon, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
John said this business was great. They were accurate in how long the service would be and they took care of the issue.

KJ
Kim J.
Bronx, NY
INFINITI FX35
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the service provided by the business was good and was delivered in a timely manner.

FE
Farrell E.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Farrell said they were great.

DA
Donald A.
06/26/2018
Great as always1
I brought my car to 2000 for my yearly inspection. Even though their internet connection had gone down my finished car was returned in 2 hours!

Joseph R.
Lexus ES 350
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff members were prompt when they told him they could do the job. They did the work on time.

DF
Debora F.
MINI Countryman
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Debora said she would recommend the business for service.

Jana S.
06/17/2018
Prompt honest service
Always prompt and reasonably priced. I’ve taken my car here for years and always been satisfied

Besim M.
Yonkers, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Besim said the business is fantastic. They were very good, from the moment he called. The front desk staff were very friendly, as well as the mechanics. They had his vehicle diagnosed and serviced fairly quickly. The one negative he would say is that he asked them to change his headlight bulbs because one was out, and one is still not working. He would have appreciated a call to let him know that the light was still not working so he could authorize additional work.

Ramon R.
Bronx, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Ramon said the staff at this business treated him properly.

Charles H.
Porsche Cayenne
06/14/2018
Excellent Service as Usual
I've been having my cars serviced at 2000 Auto Service Corp for many years and happily recommend it to others.

RO
Ricardo O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/13/2018
Speedy Professional Service
I've been coming here for many years. They are knowledgeable and conscientious. I am very happy with my 16 year old PT Cruiser and they are keeping it alive ! Right behind Fairway Harlem...

QC
Quincy C.
Volvo XC70
06/12/2018
A terrific place to have your car fixed
They were on-time, efficient, shared all recommendations prior to beginning work, advised what should be done now and what can wait for another time, they courteous from arranging the appointment to finishing the work.

John F.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was perfect. The work was great..

Kathy S.
New Rochelle, NY
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/11/2018
The owner treats me very good when rendering me a service and he gets me out quickly.
The service is EXCELLENT.

BR
Barry R.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said the staff were efficient and considerate. They were great and she has enjoyed using them fot years.