MK
Michael K.
Acura RDX
07/15/2017
very responsive. I must apologize, as it seems we jumped to conclusions too quickly.
when we picked up the car and found the directional not working, we began to be concerned about other things. and then when the scraping sound and alignment problem, which were not there before you worked on the car, appeared, we assumed it was something you had done or overlooked. I'm very sorry to have accused you without justification. You are right that there was a problem with the brake pads which we had been alerted to by another mechanic. But the directional was connected to your body work, for which you have taken responsibility. Again, I regret the negative review submitted at first. We've always had reliable service from you and recommend you to others.

07/15/2017
Big problems
Although the body work looked good, the car has operational problems it did NOT have before the work was done. The directional is broken, the alignment is off, a bad scraping sound happens when driving. Very disappointing that you did a sloppy job. We are steady customers for servicing, so we're particularly disappointed.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 07/17/2017

I am extremely sorry you feel this way and we do stand behind all our work that we preform. In our shop we follow guidelines when it comes to repairing any vehicle.
1. Your insurance supplied with an itemized estimate on what the vehicle needed & this is exactly what we did to your vehicle.
2. Any scraping/wheel alignment that you might need was not put on your insurance quote.  I was never given authorization to test drive your vehicle after repairs were done since we only preformed body work.
3. The light that is not working on your vehicle at this moment is not correlated with the impact you received.  Your headlamp was replaced and it is fully functional.  If there are any additional lights not working we are sorry and may have overlooked it.
Again I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding but going over the paper work that was given to me I am quite sure all the work was performed according to your insurance carrier.  If there is an alignment concern or any electrical issues that is something we will have to address. Thanks again for your feedback!!!!

BW
Barry W.
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2015
Convenient. Conscientious, competent
2000 has been a good find right in the neighborhood. I started going just for inspections, now they have become my premier auto mechanic.

01/07/2015
Convenience to home.
Have had some good results. Pricey, though, and was once charged $125 just for diagnostics. Customer service reps are a little cold, but chief mechanic is good guy.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 01/07/2015

Diagnostic pricing is a flat fee we charge for a computerized check up. We are sorry you feel that are Diagnostic fee are way to pricey. Fortunately we did this check up on your vehicle & did waived this fee. Have a Happy New Year!

IP
Irveana P.
11/28/2020
Proficient
I like the fact that they work with you. And are extremely professional!!!

BZ
Bernard Z.
Honda HR-V
11/26/2020
The work was done efficiently and on time
Honest assessments of work needed to be done and fair prices

SV
Sharene,M V.
Ford Edge
11/24/2020
Professional and courteous
They were very professional and extremely courteous.

JE
James E.
Subaru Legacy
11/17/2020
Customer Service and thorough maintenance to vehicles
Excellent customer service and reliability for servicing of vehicles.

Marco,A M.
Jackson Heights, NY
Nissan Xterra
11/17/2020
Good
the staff is very professional, and have hight quality technology.👍

Volkswagen Passat
11/16/2020
A good garage
They provide on time service, and they know cars. I have relied on them for over 15 years, and was always satisfied with the work they did.

Sandra H.
Mazda CX-9
11/14/2020
Always responsive and professional. Very easy to accommodate inspection time
Always responsive and professional. Very easy to accommodate inspection time

Acura RDX
11/11/2020
Fast, reliable service
Courtesy, professional mechanics with fast reliable service.

Kathleen M.
11/04/2020
Fast, reliable, honest
I have been bringing my 2007 vehicle here for years and they are knowledgeable and so very, very honest. They keep my car in good shape without costing $$$$$

Richard C.
11/03/2020
Fast excellent service
Fast excellent service...

Barbara H.
10/30/2020
There is no one better than you. From my very first visit, I was impressed with your service.
I have found you ready and eager to satisfy your patrons.

SE
Sylvia E.
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Sylvia said she'd recommend business for service.

Mark M.
Forest Hills, NY
10/29/2020
Go Here for any body work necessary.
Great work and good communication.
The work that they performed was incredible.
Thanks Jose.