Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AZ
Alexander,Y Z.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/19/2019
Great, fast and dependable service.
2000 Auto Service Corp. provided me with great service and made sure that I felt welcome and at home. They helped me with my problem and answered all my questions. Furthermore, they provide me with valuable information and recommendations.

DV
David V.
Only place I ever go
Fair and good service for the past 10 years for me.

Nissan Rogue
Reliable and friendly service
Very pleased with how well my car is taken care of.

Barbara H.
10/18/2019
Prompt and polite service, with convenient location.
Service provider explains easily, the reasons why certain repairs are necessary.

John C.
Volvo V70
10/16/2019
Friendly and thorough
Once again 2000 Auto Service Corp. came to the rescue and helped me with an emergency. They are friendly and professional. I've experienced many auto repair shops and this one is among the best I've ever encountered.

MINI Countryman
10/07/2019
Professional & Friendly
I’ve been taking my cars here for inspection for a few years now. The office staff are friendly, warm & efficient. They always offer a number of options for appointment times and the garage staff have never run late — when they tell me they’ll text me in about two hours they invariably text me in under an hour to say my car is ready.

Mathieu L.
Volkswagen GTI
10/05/2019
All very very good..
I have been a customer for the past nine years never had a bad experience… Super Duper service…

Jose P.
09/30/2019
Vehicle inspection

KO
Kathryn O.
Acura RDX
09/29/2019
Consistently HIgh Quality Work
I have been bringing my vehicle(s) for service to 2000 for many years now. Their service and repair work has been, without exception, of consistently high quality.
A shout-out to Ana who does a terrific job of explaining exactly what service is required and how long it's going to take to do it.

Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
09/27/2019
The Best!!
Very kind service, excellent work, very fair pricing. A "gem" for your car.

PL
Pearl L.
Honda Fit
09/23/2019
Friendly and efficient service
It gives great peace of mind to have a reliable car service in the neighborhood to go to. I know 2000 will take care of my car right away, without any hassle, at reasonable rates.

Jeep Liberty
09/11/2019
Oil Change and Sensor replacement
2000 Auto Service is thorough and professional. I have been taking my car to there for quite some time and I will continue.

GG
GION G.
New York City, NY
09/10/2019
THEY LISTEN AND PERFORMED EXCELLENTLY !!
DID A TUNE UP TO MY 2006 TOYOTA SIENNA CHANGED SPARK PLUGS OIL CHANGES AND BALANCE..THE VEHICLE IS BRAND NEW THANKS TO AUTO SERV. 2000. PLANNING A TRIP TO CANADA WITH FAMILY THIS WEEKEND ! THAT HOW CONFIDENT OF THE WORK I SAW THEY DID !! GODBLESS THEM ALL !!

RO
Ricardo O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/07/2019
My PT will live forever
With a new set of brakes, I'm driving away safe and sound in my 18 year old Chrysler. If you hear any sound coming from your car, Auto 2000 will take the time to diagnose the source.
The Best !

PB
Paul B.
09/05/2019
Personal and friendly and good work
I love bringing my car here. They make it so easy. I bring it in, they diagnose and call with a quote and then let me know when to pick up. They always do a good job. I have a BMW and far prefer the experience of bringing it here than to the dealership.

NG
Nestor G.
09/05/2019
Nestor
Your service and attention to detail is first class. When I need your service you are always ready to help. Best of all you stand behind your service.

AC
Aubrey C.
Milford, PA
Toyota Venza
09/04/2019
Ana is the Best!!
Ana has been so very accommodating in providing services to both my vehicles. She has exhibited thorough knowledge and professionalism in all my appointments. I’m another satisfied customer. Thank you so much!!
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you again for trusting us with your vehicle and safety. Have a wonderful & safe winter. :)

09/02/2019
Inspection
Courteous and professional service. They performed the service quickly and efficiently.

CG
Colin,B G.
Honda Element
08/30/2019
Responsive, good work, good pricing
I have used 2000 Auto Group for several years now, first for regular oil changes and then bigger things as they cropped up. It’s easy to schedule work with them, and they were very good about keeping me in the loop if things came up along the way. Their estimates are also accurate so I’ve never had an unpleasant surprise in terms of price.

Totally recommended.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We tried to be as thorough as possible.  We appreciate all the kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall/winter!

BG
Bogdan G.
08/30/2019
Quick and smooth
Thank you for a smooth process to get the annual NY state inspection update.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We know try to make NYS Inspection as smooth as possible.  Thanks again and have a wonderful fall. :)