Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
11/19/2019
Love this place!
Great service - great and professional work. Very fair pricing. I would never go anywhere else.

HP
Hommy P.
Lancaster, PA
Nissan Murano
09/14/2019
Unhappy customer
Sorry but my last two visits I have been overly charged for an unsatisfactory service to my vehicle. They charged me $85 dollars just to diagnosed in less than a hour diagnosed was ridiculously pricey 1400 dollars.
I lived near by and neighbors tells me not to go that place.

CG
Colin,B G.
Honda Element
08/30/2019
Responsive, good work, good pricing
I have used 2000 Auto Group for several years now, first for regular oil changes and then bigger things as they cropped up. It’s easy to schedule work with them, and they were very good about keeping me in the loop if things came up along the way. Their estimates are also accurate so I’ve never had an unpleasant surprise in terms of price.

Totally recommended.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We tried to be as thorough as possible.  We appreciate all the kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall/winter!

Bronx, NY
Nissan Maxima
07/08/2019
Good Work But Very Experience
Technician was very good and knowledgeable but the services are very expensive will be my last time going to have anything done
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

I am extremely sorry you were not satisfy with the pricing.  Maybe in the near future we can accomodate you on a different repair.  Unfortunately our pricing needs to meet our overhead expenses.  Feel free to take advantage of our discounts/promotions that are sent out via email.  Thanks again for trying our services.

KG
K G.
New York City, NY
10/30/2018
Rip Off
They always say you need repairs that you don't. I took my car in for inspection and they said I needed wheel bearings AND shock absorbers. I knew they were lying because I only drive 3000 miles a year and had the shocks replaced 6000 miles ago. It's very easy to check anyway by using the car down and seeing if it stops instead of keep bouncing. Anyway, I have never been able to trust them because I never know when they are telling the truth. Always a problem with car repair.

CD
Christopher D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/05/2018
Do not use this place..please read review before taking your vehicle
I took my vehicle to body shop to have brakes and rotars installed. After picking up vehicle, car no longer runs / work properly. I spoke with them the day after I picked car up alerting them to all the “new” issues and have continued to speak with them throughout. They blame these issues on me and accept no further responsibilities. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE FOR ANY SERVICES; UNTRUSTWORTHY AND DISHONEST

RD
Ronald D.
Cambria Heights, NY
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said the staff did not do a good job. He will not recommend this business for service.

MK
Michael K.
Acura RDX
07/15/2017
very responsive. I must apologize, as it seems we jumped to conclusions too quickly.
when we picked up the car and found the directional not working, we began to be concerned about other things. and then when the scraping sound and alignment problem, which were not there before you worked on the car, appeared, we assumed it was something you had done or overlooked. I'm very sorry to have accused you without justification. You are right that there was a problem with the brake pads which we had been alerted to by another mechanic. But the directional was connected to your body work, for which you have taken responsibility. Again, I regret the negative review submitted at first. We've always had reliable service from you and recommend you to others.

07/15/2017
Big problems
Although the body work looked good, the car has operational problems it did NOT have before the work was done. The directional is broken, the alignment is off, a bad scraping sound happens when driving. Very disappointing that you did a sloppy job. We are steady customers for servicing, so we're particularly disappointed.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 07/17/2017

I am extremely sorry you feel this way and we do stand behind all our work that we preform. In our shop we follow guidelines when it comes to repairing any vehicle.
1. Your insurance supplied with an itemized estimate on what the vehicle needed & this is exactly what we did to your vehicle.
2. Any scraping/wheel alignment that you might need was not put on your insurance quote.  I was never given authorization to test drive your vehicle after repairs were done since we only preformed body work.
3. The light that is not working on your vehicle at this moment is not correlated with the impact you received.  Your headlamp was replaced and it is fully functional.  If there are any additional lights not working we are sorry and may have overlooked it.
Again I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding but going over the paper work that was given to me I am quite sure all the work was performed according to your insurance carrier.  If there is an alignment concern or any electrical issues that is something we will have to address. Thanks again for your feedback!!!!

Jean M.
Toyota Avalon
05/02/2017
Juan was the heart of the shop. Get him back!!!!
The shop has lost their best mechanic (Juan). They sorely need him back.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 05/03/2017

We have great mechanics here and we wish Juan nothing but the best in his next chapter of his life.  Have a great summer!!!!

SR
Sherif R.
Volkswagen Passat
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Sherif said they neglected to do the work before performing an inspection on his vehicle. He no longer trusts them.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 04/26/2017

Hi, This is incorrect information.  You brought in your vehicle for an NYS Inspection which failed both safety/emission.  I personally called you with an explanation of what is going on with the your vehicle. You said, "to leave the vehicle alone you are not investing money into this car".  These are DMV rules and regulations and your vehicle did not meet those standards. Have a wonderful & safe summer.

EG
Evelyn G.
Mazda CX-7
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Evelyn said she went to the business to have one of her brake lights fixed because it was loose. She said she had to take her vehicle back to the business to have it fixed. When she got there at 8 am on a Saturday morning, they were closed. After 15 minutes, she went somewhere else.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 04/26/2017

Hi, We are sorry this happened. Please give us a call if you haven't done so already so we credit the brake light fixture.  Thanks again.

AD
Adalia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Adalia said the business messed up her vehicle. She did not want any trouble while she was driving, so she asked the business to check her vehicle. They said she needed her fuel injectors cleaned and she had just had it done. Her vehicle overheated and she did not have any coolant in her vehicle. She is sure they messed with the coolant because they were supposed to checked everything, and they would have checked the coolant. She tried to call them, but no one answered.

Robin R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mazda 5
08/02/2016
Overcharged
I am from MI and my side mirror was broken while parked on the street. I was charged $253.00 for the mirror parts which I found online for 170.00. I also asked for the bulb in my headlight be replaced which wasn't done. I needed to leave the day the repairs were complete.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 08/02/2016

Hi,
I am sorry was not satisfy with our charges but according to our records we charged you: Mirror $150.00, Paint/Materials $75.00, Laboor to install, Paint, & refinish Mirror $125.00 plus taxes.  These were all charges you agreed upon prior to the work. As far as the headlight that is something you did not address in the office because I assure you it would have been replaced when the vehicle was replaced.  I again I am sorry our work did not meet to standards.  Have a safe summer!

Shawn M.
MINI Cooper
06/08/2016
Great Customer Service
My Mini Cooper needed it's annual inspection. I usually take it to the local gas station and get it done. For some reason, they turned me away this year, and then two other auto shops told me they were full. I had driven by 2000 Auto many times and thought I'd stop in: Fernando was friendly, considerate and helpful. He asked me to leave my car (because it might take them a while to get to it -- up to two hours). 15 minutes later he called me to say that he had squeezed it in since the car was so new. The inspection was done. I was thrilled. Next year, I'll make an appointment with him.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/09/2016

Glad you were pleased with our service. Have a great summer! :)

FR
Francisco R.
Volkswagen Passat
01/15/2016 Category: Service
Francisco said he was not satisfied with the service provided by this business. They conducted an inspection for him and it was concluded as a fail. Such information of why he did not pass was questionable and refused. He then sought a second opinion from a master mechanic who passed his vehicle inspection. They were able to explain the concerns on the vehicle as well. The customer service from the secretary was exceptional, and amazing. However, he questions the trust of the mechanics, and feels cheated. He said since he feels he was taken advantage of, he is considering a Yelp review to make interested parties aware of his experience.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 01/18/2016

I am truly sorry you feel this way.  Our job as an Inspection Facility is to check the vehicle throughly and if there are any issues at hand to let the customer know when the vehicle is throughly inspected. Unfortunately your vehicle failed inspection due to an exhaust leak. Taken advantage?? We never even gave you an estimate on the repairs we just simply told you what was wrong with your vehicle and charged you $37.00 bucks. Next time read your DMV Guidlelines because your master mechanic gives you an inspection sticker.  Thanks again!!! :)
"1.Vehicle has no muffler, exhaust pipe, tail pipe
or tail spout. Vehicle has gutted, altered or
patched muffler.
Vehicle has exhaust noise appreciably greater
than mechanical noise of fan and valves.
There is excessive vibration of exhaust line.
There is leakage of exhaust gases at:
a.Manifoldgasket.
b.Manifoldand exhaust pipe gaskets.
c.Mufflerand muffler connection.
d.Anypoint in exhaust pipe and tail pipe.
Exhaust system is so located as would be likely
to result in burning, charring or damaging the
electric wiring, fuel supply or any combustible
part of the vehicle.
Exhaust system does not discharge to the
atmosphere at a location to the rear of the cab
(if the exhaust projects above the cab, it must
be near the rear of the cab). Motor vehicles
engaged in the transportation of inflammable
liquids are excluded from the requirements of
this provision. (Amended 1/23/08)"