4th Street Auto Care and Tires

AF
Ahmad F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Ahmad said the business got him in and got the service done.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you Ahmad for your time and review. We appreciate it and for having you as one of our satisfied customer. Happy Weekend!!!

TT
Tina T.
Signal Hill, CA
Kia Sorento
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Tina said that the facility was clean. The work was done in a timely manner. The staff did what they said they were going to do at the price they said.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you Tina for your time in giving us this fantastic review. We are delighted to know that you are pleased with our service. Count on us whenever you need us. Best regards.

EA
Earl A.
Jeep Cherokee
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Earl said he received good service. John was great.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Earl for your time and review. We are delighted that you are satisfied with our service. That means a lot to us. Best regards.

MEROLYN C.
04/09/2018
Yes, I would recommend 4th Street Auto Care to anyone.
My experience with 4th Street Auto Care and Tires was excellent. As woman, looking for a mechanic to fix your car can be scary, because you're not sure how honest the mechanic will be. I dropped my car off, they called me to let me know what was wrong with my care and fixed it. Yes, I would recommend 4th Street Auto Care to Friend.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you Merolyn for your wonderful review. We are so delighted that you are pleased with our service and for taking the time to let us know. We really appreciate everything. Have a wonderful day!!!

Sean W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Sean said he received quick service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Sean for your review and we are glad that you are pleased with our service. Best regards.

VO
VANESSA O.
Whittier, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
04/05/2018
Reliable
They do a great job
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you so much Vanessa. We are so happy that you are satisfied with our service. We are always ready to serve. Happy Weekend!!!

LP
LAURA P.
04/03/2018
Make Sure You Are Very Knowledgeable About Cars or Take Someone Who Is
I want to start by saying that I've been here around 4 to 5 times and most of the mechanics I've interacted with were very nice and helpful. The reason I am not going back is because of John, he was not fair with me the last time I took my car. I went to get the breaks checked and also to have the tires balanced because the car would shake when going over 60 mph. They said ok and quoted me around $250 for a "basic break check" and tire balance. When I came back to pick up my car, the actual charge was $323.20. The invoice was very detailed and each charge was explained so I paid and left. A few days later, I noticed the car was still shaking on the freeway so I told my boyfriend about it and he asked if he could see the car and the invoice. He said they did not balance the tires at all but still charged me for it. He also thought the charges for the break check were excessive so he called anonymously and they quoted him about $70 less than I paid for the break check. So he took the car back and watched them balance the tires and I was given a refund of $93. So in the end they did solve the issue (John wasn't there that day though) but I would still never go back and wanted to warn everyone who is not familiar with cars to take someone who knows about cars when you go.

SK
Steve K.
Mercedes-Benz ML63
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he has been to this business several times and he is happy with the service. They do it right.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Steve. We are so glad that you are happy with our service. Count on us to always do our best. Happy Weekend!!!!

NM
NIEVES M.
04/02/2018
Never Disappointed
This place never disappoints. Always professional, friendly, and do great work!
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Nieves for your time reviewing us. We appreciate your kind words and support. We are always here when you need us. Have an awesome day!!!

LORNA S.
West Hollywood, CA
Cadillac DeVille
03/29/2018
Cant go wrong
I took my car in right at opening and i was the first one there but within minutes there were 7 people in line. Thats a good sign.They listened and they asked questions. They didnt rush me just because there was a line. Within 3 hours we had an estimate and a game plan. I was stressed out when my car wasnt ready that day but they put me into a loaner. I asked if there were more problems as to why it wasnt ready. I was told we just want to do a good job and be sure your safe. What more could a woman ask for. The car was ready the next day and it ran like a new car. The price was reasonable i expected more because its a cadillac but i was surprised. These people saw me at my worst stressing out and acting a fool. Now i feel like there my family because they do care and wanted me happy. They all should be proud of the work they did and for dealing with me. Great work good prices and excellent service. Thank you everyone at 4th street auto.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you so much Lorna for your touching review. We are so delighted that you are completely satisfied with our service. We always strive to deliver our best to all our customers.  We really appreciate your time in letting us know that you are happy with our service. You inspire us to do better. We are always here to serve. Happy Easter!!!

PK
Pavan K.
Acura ILX
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Pavan said the service and price were really good.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you Pavan for your time and in giving us a review. We truly appreciate your patronage. Best regards.

HO
Henry O.
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Henry said this business performed a complete brake job on his vehicle, and it has never stopped better than it does now. They did very meticulous work. His vehicle is safer now. He was very thankful for the work well done. They did a good job.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/27/2018

We thank you Henry for your wonderful review. We are glad that you  are satisfied with our service. We value your support and patronage. We are always here to serve. Best regards.

LT
Linda T.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that she took her vehicle in to get a tire fixed and they suggested that she have additional work done. However, she had just had that work done the week before. When she showed the technician the receipt he had nothing to say.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/30/2018

According to our files, work done on your vehicle was at rear part of truck thus done elsewhere. Work recommended was at the front suspension. We're sorry for the misunderstanding but it is so noted. We did do Free inspection of your front suspension without fail so please take that into account.

Devonte L.
Nissan Maxima
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Devonte said the business had good customer service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Devonte for your nice review. We truly appreciate it. We are always here to serve. Best Regards.

Jill B.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Jill said she recommends this business for service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Jill for your support and trust. We value your patronage. Best regards.

KL
Kimberly L.
Chicago, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the staff did a good job and she's satisfied with the service.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Kimberly for your time and review. We always value our customers like you for your patronage and support. Happy Spring!!!

DT
Deon T.
Nissan Maxima
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Deon said the staff was friendly, prices were fair, and he really felt they had the customers best interests in mind.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/16/2018

We appreciate your time in making this review Deon. We are always here ready to serve. Have a wonderful weekend.

SJ
Sheila J.
Honda Insight
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Sheila said this business had good customer service and the prices were excellent for her.
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you so much Sheila for your wonderful insight. You can always count on us whenever you need us. Warm regards.

MICHAEL C.
Buick Lucerne
03/05/2018
They're very knowledgeable of cars and the customer service is very good I like 4th Street Auto Care appreciate them and that's what my car will be going
I really appreciate 4th Street out of care for being kind and appreciative and being upfront to me about the problems with my car I appreciate John and all the guys they're very professional
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/06/2018

Thank you for your nice review, Michael. It is our pleasure to serve you and to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Your patronage is valuable to us. Best regards.

MAURICE B.
Hawthorne, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/03/2018
Very professional Service
Peace of mind and reliable service technicians makes 4th Street Auto an easy decision!
Art P. from 4th Street Auto Care and Tires responded on 03/03/2018

Hi Maurice,

We are honored to serve you. Thank you so much for your nice review. We truly value your input and support. We are always here, when you need us. Warm Regards.