DK
Chalfont, PA
Nissan Sentra
10/12/2018
Not like other visits
When I arrived Cat greeted me with her perpetual smile and took care of getting my information and keys in very quick fashion. Cat called me within a few hours to tell me that my car was ready. However when I came to the shop I was greeted by another woman who when I asked what has been done said to me after coughing right at me "I have no idea what they did to your car"... I was quite surprised because this is not the kind of treatment that I have received in the past... It's not a deal-breaker but I hope that I do not experience this again

BI
Bongjoo I.
North Wales, PA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Bongjoo said that she would absolutely recommend this business for service.

LW
Larry W.
Geo Prizm
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff did what he asked.

BK
Beatrice K.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Beatrice said she was happy with everything at the business.

MF
Mr./Ms. F.
Montgomeryville, PA
Ram 1500
10/05/2018
5 Points always provides excellent service.
We have a fleet of cars and trucks for our two stores. We use 5 Points Automotive to service all of our automotive equipment. Whether it is our bucket truck or one of the employee's vehicles, George and Troy are always accommodating and get the work done at a fair price and in a timely manner. If we break down on the road, their team is out quickly to get us back to the shop and our vehicle in the service bay. We appreciate the service that they provide!

Josh F.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they did a very good job.

LY
Leon Y.
Kia Sedona
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Leon said that he is a return customer to this business, and he would recommend it for service.

KO
Kelsey O.
Nissan cube
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said everything went smoothly and it was done on time.

Roy S.
North Wales, PA
09/24/2018
Good service; really that is why I keepmgoing back.
My Van eats breaks, and 5 Points replaces breaks, and calls me to pick up my vehicle. Works for me...

MZ
Muriel Z.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/21/2018
Best in Town
I've been bringing my two Mercedes-Benz vehicles here for 5 years and am always impressed with this family business. The technicians are very knowledgeable and explain the work before they start. Top drawer!

DF
Dave F.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Dave said this business did a great job.

Jeffrey M.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said they took care of everything online for him regarding his inspection. He is a new customer and has already been there 2 times and is about to go again. They are excellent.

DK
David K.
Chalfont, PA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was good but his wife was told they would be the 1st appointment, but the staff did not start on their vehicle till quarter till 10 am.

CO
Carl O.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Carl said that he would recommend this business for service. He is a return customer.

NB
Norman B.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Norman said the business does a great job.