Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5
Latest Review about 2 months ago

KJ
Katina J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Katina said the service was good and she had no problems. She would recommend this service.

RD
Rodney D.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Rodney said that it was good. He wasn't sure if they worked on the front or the back. His brakes are still squeaking. He paid a little more than he thought he should.

BRIAN B.
12/05/2019
These people really know what they are doing, from the mechanic to the desk person. They know how to treat customers.

Jeffersonville, KY
Mitsubishi Galant
12/01/2019
Always the best.
5 Star always provides the best maintenance service for my vehicle.

AARON B.
11/22/2019
Honest and hardworking
I can depend on this place to tell me how it is without sugar coating or bloating a minor problem. This is the kind of place that you know will tell you the truth and do their best to keep your vehicle safe.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the review and being part of th 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhust of Lexington Family.

LH
LES H.
Mercury Milan
11/16/2019
Always well received, clear explanations, etc.
Immeidate consideration, clarity of details and cost estimates provide easy understanding and trust on my part.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words. we are happy to have you as part of the 5-Star family.

EH
Eric H.
11/15/2019
Always a great place to have your car fixed
Had my brakes repaired, car was ready the same day. Price was fair, brakes work like new. They can fix anything and will work with you on scheduling needed repairs

Thank you for the review. I am glad you are happy with your brakes.

Jay W.
Versailles, KY
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Jay said it was all good. Ryan even took him home and he lives out side of the county. Jay said he did have a question about whether or not Duramax Synthetic was used in his vehicle.

Thank you for the review. any time you need our shuttle service just let us know.

Margaret G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the service was fast and she trusts this business. All the employees were professional and friendly.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the review.

PR
Patsy R.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Patsy said they didn't fix the issue with the vehicle.

I apologise. we will take care of your situation.

MISTY B.
Martha, KY
11/07/2019
absolutely the best service I have ever encountered!!! Great customer service and great mechanics.
I was out of town with a broken exhaust, with the fumes coming up in the cab of my truck! Last minute, right at closing!! And after 5 different locations refused me service because it was more than 2 hours until closing time!! These guys checked my vehicle assured me it was safe until appt time. Made my appt the next day!! And had my truck done within a short amount of time!!! I was road ready by the next day!! Before scheduled time for me to go back home!!!! Great mechanic!! The ladies in the office was awesome!! And the price was excellent!!!!!! Best experience ever!

Thank you for the review. I am glad we could help you out in your time of need.

CO
Christopher O.
Lexus IS 300
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was prompt. The technicians are always quick to get him in for service. He brought in a custom exhaust and they had it welded within 30 minutes to his specifications. He said Ryan is a cool guy, and he likes the text feature that this business offers.

Thank you for the review. I am glad you like the text feature.

RYAN G.
11/02/2019
Same day service, convenient
I called another service shop first and was told they couldn’t get me in for 4 days. 5 Star got me in the same morning and even provided me a ride to my husbands work so he didn’t have to come pick me up! They completed the service within a few hours. Even though no maintenance was needed at the time, they were not pushy which was nice.

Thank you for the review. we always try to look out for our customers ant their vehicles.

BR
BOB R.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/23/2019
The very best service!
I The people at 5 Star are very real, competent and honest. Their work and advice are trustworthy. The best best auto service I have received.Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the kind words.

JV
Jacob V.
Denver, CO
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff are friendly, polite, and professional. He said the texts to remind him of his appointment were helpful and appreciated.

Thank you for the review. I am glad you are happy with the text reminders.