Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

DONNA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2019
Honesty and dependably is why I keep going back to 5 Star
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/11/2019

We thank you very much for being part of the 5-Star Family.

TA
TONYA A.
Ford Edge
01/27/2019
Great team!
I was a walk-in and the team worked effectively to figure out what I truely needed and took care of it the same day. I was told by a dealership I needed to fix an engine leak for $1300! Not true, not any sign of a leak.

Thank you 5-Star!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 01/30/2019

You are very welcome. We will do anything we can to make you happy.

Charles S.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the vehicle sounds great, as is the work. They treated him well, worked quickly with a competitive price and they are awesome people.

Thank you for the review, We are always excited when customers are happy.

Mary H.
Nicholasville, KY
Toyota Avalon
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was really good.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 01/21/2019

RON B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/09/2019
Outstanding Service
They have the best personnel in the business. Always polite and eager to help and discuss problems with your vehicle. Very affordable costs for repairs...

CK
Chris K.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Chris's wife. She said the staff always provide good and honest service.

Thank you for the kind words.

COREY C.
01/04/2019
Power Steering Problems Fixed
Took my car to 5 Star following a quote from a different mechanic to get my power steering pump replaced. The original mechanic quoted me $1,500+ to replace the pump and nearly every high pressure line in the power steering system saying they were leaking. Shocked, I took it to 5 Star for a second opinion and they came back with much more reasonable repairs and costs. They did a fantastic and timely job of replacing it. Car runs great now. Definitely recommend these folks.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 01/07/2019

Im glad we could help you. Thank you for the review.

TC
TINA C.
Toyota Avalon
01/03/2019
I trust 5 Star. I've been bringing my cars there since I moved to Lexington in 2010. I feel I have received great service.

KC
KIM C.
12/26/2018
Thank You!
Thank You 5 Star Team! "RW" is still running as a result of your expert care.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 12/27/2018

You're welcome,and thank you for the review.

ND
NOLAN D.
12/22/2018
Fast
Best place in town

Im happy to hear you think that, thank you

John P.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place always does good work.

DV
Darrell V.
Versailles, KY
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the employees provided fair service. They explained the completed the work. They provided good service.

Thank you sir.

Dodge Neon
12/15/2018
Awesome people
I walked in told them my cars issue. They offered to look at it and within minutes I had price. These people are awesome, fast and very knowledgeable. I will return...
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 12/19/2018

Im glad your experiance was pleasant. Thank you for the review.

Clara W.
Buick LaCrosse
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Clara said the business is convenient. She likes the work they do.

MK
MIKE K.
12/03/2018
5 Star is 5 stars
Had my mustang in and these guys/gals are the best. They not only fixed it but gave me a great price to boot. I do recommend them and I will be back. Thank you
Mike K.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 12/04/2018

SG
SHELLY G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/29/2018
Fixed my issue at a more than reasonable rate
However after parking the vehicle at my shop I realized some oil driving under the engine area
I investigated and it was clearly obvious that something was not right. I was disillusioned thinking that surely the mechanic saw this as he had to be all around it based on the repair .
Yeah I know that wasn’t the reason I brought it in , but service is the ability to anticipate customer needs and handle them. 5 Star is a great place but attention to detail will make them THE PLACE
G
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/30/2018

Sorry we missed the oil leak. Normally my technicians do a complete courtesy inspection to inform of all problems, occasionally one is not done or something gets overlooked. This is something we are working on improving.

KC
KATHY C.
Kia Optima
11/21/2018
Great, trustworthy service.
As always I was very pleased with the recent service to my car at 5 Star. They let me know I did not need something I thought I needed done, did what needed to be done after checking with me, and filled me in on several things that I should have done soon soon complete with estimates. I've been trusting this shop with my vehicles for over a decade and would happily recommend them to anyone.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate the kind words very much.

TH
Tom H.
11/19/2018
Awesome service
I've been a customer for 10-15 years; I'm on my third vehicle with them - and they've always been terrific, but the new owner, Ryan, is really taking pride in the service they offer. I recently took my Jeep in for maintenance and it wasn't quite ready at the end of the day. Ryan saw what was needed, stepped up, and stayed an hour past closing to make sure I had my Jeep back in good order. I'm grateful! Of course this flexibility can't always happen every day, but it worked out for me this time. Five stars for 5-Star! Thank you :)

You are very welcome. customer service is my #1 priority.

LH
LES H.
Mercury Milan
11/17/2018
Work well on schedule, claitry of project and recommend maintinance needs noted.
The office atmosphere welcoming, Work on schedule, follow up when necessary always faithfully fulfilled.

JAN G.
Buick Regal
11/15/2018
Honest & sincere
Work done on time. Good mechanics
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/16/2018