Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

TW
Thomas W.
Geo Prizm
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said the business is friendly and they get the job done quickly.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/04/2016

Thomas,
Thank you for your kind words! We are here for anything your vehicle may need!

BK
BILL K.
Honda Accord
10/27/2016
10 Year Customer
Friendly and reliable make 5 Star a great auto shop.

JAMES T.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/25/2016
Great job
Five star installed a new exhaust on my 04 Corvette. They did a super job, very reasonable price.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you James for being a great customer and for your kind words! Your car is awesome and we are glad to have the opportunity to work on it!

BD
BECKY D.
Buick Enclave
10/21/2016
Service review
Im thankful to have 5 Star to take care of my vehicle I've always happy with the work and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you Becky for your kind words! You have been a loyal customer for many years and we are so glad to have you as part of the Five Star Family!

CAROL M.
Volvo S40
10/19/2016
Quickly fixed my flat tire and I was back on the road.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/19/2016

Glad we could be of service!

Carol,
We are so glad we could be of service!

LH
LES H.
10/14/2016
Open clar dependable information
Your service was immediate and cost effective.

Les,
We're glad we can be of service!

LT
Lori T.
Winchester, KY
10/10/2016 Category: Service
Lori said they did a great job.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/13/2016

Lori,
We're glad we can be of service! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Jacob K.
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Jacob said they were nice and polite and also very helpful.

David M.
10/07/2016 Category: Service
David said he is satisfied with the business.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/11/2016

David,
We are glad we can be of service! Anything you need, give us a call! We do it all!

Doug H.
Kentucky
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Doug said this business did nothing to resolve his problem. He is still having the same issue.

10/07/2016 Category: Service
Doug said the people were nice and friendly at this business but he wasn't happy with the service. He had to pay $50 and they didn't do what needed to be done right. They were supposed to put a cable on that he provided and they didn't adjust it right when they put it on his vehicle.

I called Doug and reminded him that we put in his cable as requested, that his old cable was broken and held in by jb weld and hose clamps, and his jeep was missing the throttle return spring and bracket, so that is why the job was not able to be done completely correctly, due to the missing parts he did not have and the condition of the jeep. We will happily replace the parts missing if the customer so desires to make everything as it should.

5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/18/2016

How does our rating goes from 2 out of 5 to 1 out of 5 after I reach out to the customer to see how we can resolve the situation?  Again, I let the customer know that we would gladly repair his vehicle correctly if either he brings us the parts it is missing or he lets us supply them. Unfortunately we are not miracle workers and cannot perform to perfection with an imperfect situation.

EF
Eric F.
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Eric said this business is convenient and they did everything he wanted done. The business went above and beyond for him.

Eric,
We are so glad to be able to help! Anything you need, we are here for you!

Sradhar C.
Kentucky
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Sradhar said he went to this business to get an inspection. They performed extra services and explained things to him well.

Sradher,
We are so glad that we were able to help you out! We strive to go above and beyond to serve our customers. If there is anything you need, just let us know!

MARGARET G.
Mazda 2
10/05/2016
A friend recommended 5 Star when I first moved to Lexington, and I haven't been disappointed. I came in for an oil change before a trip, and asked to have the car checked, with that in mind. The mechanic noticed that my engine air filter was filthy and that my front brake pads were down to 2cm (out of 12, I was told). They replaced my air filter for a minimum charge and I was able to schedule the brake work for the next morning, before I left. If the mechanic hadn't noticed the brake pads, I could easily have been looking at more extensive work, including my rotors, and possibly a repair away from home. On top of that they didn't pad the bill with half a dozen unnecessary extras. I appreciate this place. They are nice people and the work I've had done has been taken care of quickly and at very competitive rates.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/06/2016

Margaret,
Thank you so much for your upbuilding words! We are so glad we can be of service to you and look forward to taking care of your vehicle for years to come!

LR
LOUIS R.
10/05/2016
SERVICE 10/04
SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND PROMPT. WILL RETURN IN THE FUTURE

Louis,
We are so glad we can be of service to you and your family! We thank you for your patronage and look forward to taking care of your vehicle for years to come!

LOU S.
09/29/2016
Wonderful friendly service!
So convenient too!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 09/29/2016

Thank you for your kind words!