Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

KA
Kathy A.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business got the job done. The customer service was good. The staff gave her a ride to and from home.

BC
Bettie C.
Buick Regal
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Bettie said she had to take the vehicle back twice because the mechanics didn't do it right. She added that part is still not doing right.

Steve C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business was a good experience, he had no complaints and he also said he will be a repeat customer.

07/24/2019
5 Star Service
Great work, great quality, great service. Highly recommend.

DORISA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/15/2019
Received good service!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the review and choosing us for your repairs.

Ray H.
Kentucky
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business didn't get him out on time for his other appointment but everything else went well.

I am sorry that you missed your other appointment, I totally understand scheduling is a priority. I just wanted to be sure we did a thorough job. Thank you for being understanding and giving us a great review.

JOAN M.
07/14/2019
Air conditioning
As always, excellent service. Bob has been complaining about his air conditioning not cooling. Now it is so cold he has to open the windows!
Simple recharge is all he needed!
Thank you all!

Always a pleasure having you and Bob at the shop.

BG
BRYAN G.
07/12/2019
NO JOB TOO TOUGH!
Came in with only one running board on my truck as two other shops could not get rusted
Bolt out of passenger side rear to complete the install. I felt the rear bracket for the board would most likely be welded to frame.
When came to pick up truck it was ready to go with the board conventionally installed.No weld! Elaine was great in the front even gave me a ride so I did not have to wait.
Met Ryan the owner who very much impressed me....Great place! Nice people!
I will definitely be back

Thank you sir. We look forward to you being part of the 5-Star family.

MT
MICHELLE T.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/11/2019
Quality service, great staff
Great staff who take exceptional care of my vehicle!

Thank you for the excellent review.

GL
Guy L.
07/03/2019
Tune up
My Jeep needed a tune up and had a hesitation in acceleration issue. No engine light mind you , just a tune up at 75000 miles . They were also offering a “spring special “ oil change tire rotation and new wipers just under a hundred ok I’m in . This was on a Friday, I pick it up Wednesday morning. Almost $700 .. changed 2 fluids and 2 brake pads , but no wipers.. And charged me to ask the computer what is wrong with my car , it says nothing, still charged . Very disappointed

A customer service representitive has reached out to you in attempt to fix the issue and scheduled you a follow up appointment, according to my records that appointment was missed. I will have her contact you again in reguards to making the situation right.

LOU S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/01/2019
Great service and so close to my house!
Car was so much full of energy after Five Star care! Also got new tires so am good to go!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/02/2019

Always a pleasure to take care of the mini's for you. Thank you for the review, come back and see us any time.

EF
EDWIN F.
Toyota Matrix
07/01/2019
Car Maintenance
WhenI brought in my car for service Carmen was the one that got all my information, besides the oil change and tire rotation I was having an issue with my acceleration. The questions she asked help narrow it down and she suggested I get the fuel injection and lines cleaned. I picked up the car a few hours later and was happy with the service. The price quoted was the price I paid for the service.

Our goal is to keep you safe and happy. thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Josh R.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Josh said his overall experience was good. Their prices could be better.

I completly understand, I know we are not the cheapest in town. I do however have one of the best no hassle 3 year 36000 mile warranties with roadside assistance. offer a shuttle service, and offer a lifetime protection plan. I invite you to take advantage of these services in the future.

Marisa L.
Ford Edge
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Marisa said she had an oil change on this visit, and she didn't see anything wrong with it. She added they have been friendly and that she has gone to this business for the past several years.

Thank you for the review, and being part of the 5-Star family.

Jerry F.
Chevrolet S-10
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business is more professional than other facilities he has been to. The pricing for the service was too expensive.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 06/24/2019

I'm sorry you feel we are too expensive. I agree we are not the cheapest shop in town, but I feel with our customer service, 3 year 36,000 mile no questions asked warranty, and roadside assistance plan we offer great value for the money.