Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5
Latest Review about 2 months ago

BF
Bashasr F.
Chrysler 300
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Bashasr said this business gave him a printout of what needed to be done to his vehicle without him asking, which was helpful and awesome.
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you Bashasr for the great review

Debbie P.
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Barrie. She said they got good service at the business.

ROBIN C.
Kia Sorento
05/27/2015
honest dependable courteousquick turnaround
Great company. Always does best for customer. They really wOrk with appt
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 05/28/2015

Thank you for the kind words Robin. We really appreciate it.

Area Manager

IJ
Iris J.
Toyota Sequoia
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the service was quick and she did not have to wait long, which she liked.

Mary H.
Nicholasville, KY
Oldsmobile Alero
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Mary said this business treated her fine.

CHARLES C.
Salt Lick, KY
Honda Accord
05/21/2015
Nice place, friendly, helpful staff
Five Star is done the road from my office, which makes it convenient. But what keeps me coming back is the friendly, helpful staff. I was disappointed this time that they didn't record life left on brake pads, but when I pointed that out, one of the mechanics went out with me and checked them and also showed me how to do it myself!
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 05/21/2015

Thank you for the response Charles. I am sorry we didn't do that. Thank you for questioning that. Please anytime that you have questions, ask. If we forget to do something we don't know unless you let us know. We strive to be the best and make our customers happy. We are human and do make mistakes. But understanding customers like you that bring it to our attention help us to learn from our mistakes. Our #1 goal is Customer Stisfaction.

BT
Ben T.
Kentucky
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Ben said he had to bring his vehicle back because the business did not correct the problem.

Ben,
 Sorry to hear you had to bring it back. Sometimes on exhaust it will take it time to settle after driving and as the new rubber hangers stretch a little. Hopefully we got that taken care of an I am sorry you had to come back. Remind me next time you are in and I will take care of you. I want you to be completely happy with our services and personel.

Area Manager

BW
Barbara W.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Barbara said they are nice, friendly, and they are willing to answer all of her questions. They get the work done in a timely manner and they do little things for her when she stops by at no cost.

Deja D.
Kentucky
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Deja said they were very patient and they explained everything they did to her vehicle.

PB
Pat B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Pat said this business did a good job and gave him a good deal.

SA
SHAWNA A.
05/19/2015
Amazing and friendly staff. very reliable
Very trustworthy. I've recommended friends before and they have also been happy with the service

Shawna thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business very much.

RUSSEL R.
BMW 550i
05/14/2015
Quick oil change
I did not have an appointment and they got me in that day and done quickly! Thanks!
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 05/18/2015

Thank you Russel. We really appreciate you trusting us to work on your vehicles. It has been a pleasure.

Don G.
GMC Envoy
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said this business was very professional and informative.

Thank you for the kind words Don and Cheryl. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

MA
MAKIA A.
05/13/2015
Awesome service. Awesome customer service
They always provide me with quality service and are not out to just make and take my money. I have several times checked other places just to see what they would charge me or tell was wrong and every time Five Star would always come back with less of a problem and less of a price to fix it. And they do an excellent job and stand by their work. I recommend them every chance I get

Thank you so much for your kind words Makia Adkins. Thank you for your business and trusting us with your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is my number 1 goal. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

JOSH H.
05/13/2015
Honest
This place is always so honest and upfront with cost. They're not pushy.

Thank you for your review Josh Harrison. We appreciate your business and want to keep you coming back.