Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

SHANA C.
Honda Accord
05/03/2015
Great Customer Service
Always happy with my experience at 5 Star Exhaust & Auto Repair.
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 05/18/2015

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle Shana Cunningham. We will always do our very best to keep you happy and satisfied.

GL
GT L.
Midway, KY
Scion xB
04/30/2015
Have used 5 Star for various auto routine and problems -- always satisfied with service and outcomes
Very knowledgeable in dealing with repairs

GT Lineberry thatnk you for the kind words. We apprectiiate your business.

TP
Trina P.
Honda Accord
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Trina said this business' service was awesome.

Trina we think you are an awesome customer. Thank you for your business

NS
Nancy S.
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Nancy said this business was good and she refers people to them.

Thank you so much Nancy for sending people our way. Word of mouth is the best advertising you can get. Thank you for your business.

Salley B.
BMW 328i
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Salley said this business did good work in the past, but the last serviced performed for him did not meet his expectations. Due to this he would not recommend the business for service.

Salley I am so sorry you had a bad experiance. Customer service and happiness is my number 1 goal. Without customers I have no job. Please get in touch with me so I can maybe fix the situation. I promise I will do my best to do what I can to make you happy. I value your business very much and would like to have the oppertunity to fix this if you would give me the chance.

DT
Danny T.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Danny said this business' service is pretty good.

Thank you for stopping to see us Danny. I noticed you gave us 4 stars and I thank you for that, but what can I do to make you give us five stars? We want you to be completely happy with us each time you come in. If you are not fully satisfied please ask for me and I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy with our service.

NC
Nathan C.
Kentucky
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Nathan said that this business was very friendly, timely, and inexpensive.

Thank you for the kind words Nathan. We apreciate your business and that you trust us with your vehicle.

Sheldon B.
Kentucky
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Sheldon said he was very satisfied with everything this business did.

Thank you for your business Sheldon. We really appreciate it and the kind words you spoke of us.

LR
LAURA R.
Chrysler Concorde
04/24/2015
You are the best
Thanks again, for getting my old Chrysler running "like new".

Laura anytime that old Chysler needs us we will be here. Thank you for your business.