Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Jimmy M.
03/07/2019
People You Can Trust and Quality Service
I take all of my cars to 5 Star for service. The office staff are approachable and very professional. Prices are reasonable.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 03/08/2019

ANTHONY B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/07/2019
The service and loyalty
Great service and they are very loyal to there customers!! Great job!!

Thank you for being part of the 5-Star family.

RT
RICHIE T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/03/2019
Staff was able to provide me a quote for the total repairs I was looking for before I came in and had all the work done by the end of the day as they said they would.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you are happy with our service.

JOSEPH M.
GMC Acadia
02/28/2019
Happy customers
As long as I'm living I the area I will always come to you
Y'all always have a smile and friendly....
Always get my vehicle on and out quickly
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 03/01/2019

You are very welcome, and thank you for the review.

JOAN M.
02/28/2019
Fast friendly service
Fast friendly, honest people. Pleasure doing business with them.

Thank you for the excellent review.

BRET M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019
Trustworthy & Thorough! Great Customer Service!
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for 14 years and have received consistent service.

Thank you for being part of the 5-Star family.

KC
Kevin C.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the mechanic was good. He stated he felt that the prices were a bit high.

Im glad our service was up to your standards. Thank you for the review. Please remember even though we are not the cheapest you do get a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty with road side assistance with all our work.

LH
LES H.
Mercury Milan
02/18/2019
Clear presentation of the problem, and its solution.
Clarity of potwnriL problems and their solution with costs, make decisions.
Also, providing expectations of upcoming needs are helpful as wekk
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you sir.

DORISA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/15/2019
Oil change/battery & alternator checked
Job was performed thoroughly and in a timely manner. As always, Elaine and other staff were friendly and polite. Price for job was reasonable. Shop is conveniently located in town.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/15/2019

02/14/2019
Friendly, prompt, thorough service!
Thank you for your prompt, friendly, and thorough service!

ROBIN C.
02/12/2019
The people seem to really care, that means a lot. Thank you 5 star
5 star is a great place to have work done on your vehicle, I believe that they want to do a good job for you and to get you back on the road. They truly go above and beyond for you
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/14/2019

Nicholasville, KY
Nissan Versa
02/08/2019
Professional & Knowledgable Staff
5 Star Auto Repair was recommended to me by a coworker. I've brought my car to them 3 times now, and have been completely satisfied with the work that was done. I have an older car and they have not had any issues on getting parts that were needed to fix my car. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They call you before any work is done to let you know what the approximate price will be. That's nice to know what to expect when you go to pick up your car. NO hidden fees/charges. Very satisfied with this shop and highly recommend it!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review, Let me know if there is anything we could improve on to get 5 stars.

VM
VIOLA M.
02/06/2019
I have used Five Star for years. The personnel are outstanding. Professional, competent and friendly. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the outstanding review.

DONNA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2019
Honesty and dependably is why I keep going back to 5 Star

We thank you very much for being part of the 5-Star Family.

TA
TONYA A.
Ford Edge
01/27/2019
Great team!
I was a walk-in and the team worked effectively to figure out what I truely needed and took care of it the same day. I was told by a dealership I needed to fix an engine leak for $1300! Not true, not any sign of a leak.

Thank you 5-Star!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 01/30/2019

You are very welcome. We will do anything we can to make you happy.