Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Monte B.
Nicholasville, KY
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Monte said the staff are good people, they do quality work and they are knowledgeable.

EF
Ed F.
03/04/2020
First Visit For Service
I recently purchased a pre owned Mazda from a local Ford dealer who's name I will not mention in this review. Now, you just never can be sure how a used car has been serviced but with Carfax there is some benefit to see all repair history. Upon purchasing my Mazda, which is super dependable car, I noticed the previous owner had service work completed at 5 Star. So, I wanted to have a few things checked on the car so I called and made an appointment. My first contact via telephone to make an appointment was nothing but kind and courteous. I brought my Mazda in for the service inspection and the mechanic's completed an inspection in which I decided to have the coolant system flushed as recommended. Again, great one on one service, no rush to get me out the door (Valvoline). Bottom line, I have a to do list for other service items and guess where I'm going...5 Star! Thank you.

Seth M.
Acura MDX
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Seth said he has used this business in the past. The staff is friendly, honest, up-front, and do not try to oversell services. They do great work.

GB
GARRETT B.
02/28/2020
Great service and great people!
Jonathan is the mechanic who worked on my truck. He is an outstanding person and even better mechanic. Talked me through every situation that was going on with my truck, and walked me through the steps needed to fix the problem. Grade A service.

HB
Holly B.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Holly said the staff was honest and easy to work.

LH
LES H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020
Good reception clear information
I find I always understand needs and means to meet them.

JOAN M.
02/19/2020
Customer service
Excellent customer service. Always fast and friendly and honest people.

TH
Terry H.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Terry said this business did work on his vehicle in a timely manner and the clerks explained everything they did and how they did it. They put his vehicle in and had it out in a real good time and they did an outstanding job.

MEREDITH B.
Chevrolet Tracker
02/18/2020
Great, fast service
I came to this shop because my exhaust pipe had broken. I called to ask when I could bring it in; they could get me in the same day. I had a ride to work planned for the next day, assuming that it would be a day, maybe more, to fix the car. Nope! They had my car finished in an hour and a half. The price was a fraction of what I had planned on, and they also have a 10% discount for UK employees. Fixed car, best prices, and quickly done. What more can you ask for?

LN
LESLIE N.
02/17/2020
The folks at 5 Star are always so helpful and do such a great job!

DENISE M.
Volkswagen Eos
02/13/2020
Very reliable and trustworthy
Genuine people offering a fast and efficient service. I highly recommend 5 star autos.

DF
Darcy F.
Kentucky
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Darcy said the mechanic is great.

JOE W.
New exhaust
I wanted a new exhaust for my Chevy Silverado with more sound. 5 Star was recommended by a friend. They hooked me right up with a great sounding truck and great workmanship, I don’t have to worry about it falling off. They were fast and even provided a ride to work.

Chevrolet Cobalt
Great Service and Communication
Able to drop my car off and have them let me know when it was ready, as they found other issues they notified me so I could choose to have more repairs done as well.

HE
HARRIET E.
Lincoln MKZ
Great Communication and responce time
Very friendly environment. The receptionist is funny and always upbeat, But the service is spot on just excellent !!!!!!