Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

KK
KANDICE K.
Dodge Avenger
01/09/2018
They always get me in when I’m in a hurry!!
Five Starr is always my first choice cuz they can usually get me in when I forget to change my oil on time. Great people!

LC
Linda C.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the staff went out of their way to help her. They even called afterwards to make sure the service was good. They really did a good job.

OM
ORVILLE M.
Buick LaCrosse
01/07/2018
The people and the shop is in walking distance
I just had my car worked on for not starting and I have some concerns on the cost.
During my life time I have worked in a gas station service shop.
NEVER when a car was towed in for not starting did we need to change oil - what is this all about ?
NEVER did we need to buy new plugs. We just sand blasted, clean, reset them & reused them.
We did a minor tune up and our work was done.
Thanks,
Orville
Nelda S. from Five Starr Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/16/2018

Hello Orville, Sorry you feel that this was not necessary for your car, back in the day that might have been the case. But because of fuel injected cars there is way more fuel preasure, and because your car was so flooded we had to pull the plugs and oil the cylinders. The plugs were so fouled they had to be replaced. The oil smelled like gas so that is why the oil was changed. If you have any other concerns please let us know. Five Starr Auto

Katie S.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Katie said this business was fast. They were able to fix an issue she had been having for awhile and it was not terribly expensive.

AL
Amanda L.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Pickup
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff called right away after receiving the vehicle and provided really good communication. She discovered that the repairs were going to be more expensive than she expected but the staff members really worked with her.

TE
Tom E.
Cadillac CTS
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business does a really good job.

Merlin W.
Dodge Caravan
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Merlin said the staff is good. He has been going to the business for 40 years.

Sandy S.
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said she is always satisfied with the business' work. The staff is friendly, and they figure out the problem right away.

MISCHELLE B.
12/06/2017
1/2 life battery
Had the battery replaced on my Subaru. I was in and out quickly. Kevin and staff are knowledgeable and professional. We have created a great rapport with Five Starr since they opened. The staff has gone out of the way to accommodate our needs. Will continue to take all our vehicle needs to Five Starr!

GB
gary b.
11/16/2017
Quick and Efficient Service
Stopped in without an appointment and asked the service desk if they could look at my grand daughter's car. Kevin came from the service area and asked a few questions. Set me up with an appointment and had the car ready next day! We have recently moved to the area and were hoping to find a reputable car repair shop - Five Starr exceeded our expectations! Thanks for the quick turn around.

CA
Corinna A.
Kia Sedona
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Corinna said the employees were friendly, efficient, and fast. They did everything right.

GF
Gina F.
Pontiac G6
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Gina said this business was convenient and she had no issues.

FL
Frank L.
Clear Lake, MN
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Frank said this business did a thorough job and they had reasonable prices.

AW
Arnie W.
Buick LeSabre
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Arnie said he would recommend this business for service.

RYAN C.
Sauk Rapids, MN
11/06/2017
great Job.
Kevin got me in same day and was able to fit me in and get me back on the road.

KK
KANDICE K.
Dodge Avenger
11/04/2017
They always get me in last minute!
I am always over on my oil change and when I call Kevin, he gets me in that day every time even if they are booked all day!

Anthony S.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff were quick and reliable.

Jenifer S.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Jenifer said this business did a good job and they are polite. She will return for more service.

Darin M.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Darin said the service was quick and fast. He's new to the area and he will continue using the facility.

Kristy S.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Kristy said this business did a good job of letting her know what was needed. They have done a lot of work on her vehicle and she has never had to take anything back.