Five Starr Auto Repair Inc

John A.
Minnesota
03/17/2016 Category: Service
John said he did not have his vehicle all weekend and he needed it. They told him they would do a checklist and it would only take an hour. When he did get the vehicle back, there were bolts not tightened and parts cut because they were taking shortcuts.
Kevin S. from Five Starr Auto Repair Inc responded on 03/21/2016

Five Starr Auto Repair, Inc. I am sorry your last visit did not meet your expectations, but when you brought me your own used engine, I had no Idea that alot of the parts were broken. The one appt you made after the engine was put in you never showed up. I have called several times to speak to you but no answer. If we can assist you further please give me a call.