Latest Review over 1 year ago

Kyla H.
Kia Sorento
09/10/2016
Quick and Painless
I am so impressed by 55 Auto Works. I thought I needed new brakes or at least pads. Derek checked and said they were fine. He explained the squealing and said if it bothers me we could work on it. I appreciate his honesty because he could have unnecessarily replaced them and I would have paid for it. He fixed my other issue quickly. The waiting area has wifi and a work station, plus toys and coffee. An honest, friendly mechanic with a great waiting area is more than you could ever need!

TH
Tom H.
Dodge Journey
09/06/2016
Outstanding service and honesty!
I wanted to give a shoutout to Derek Fox and 55 Auto Works, LLC for their incredible work and honesty. I had a check engine light issue which in my own research indicated I needed a tune up. I brought my car into their shop and they performed the tuneup but they quickly determined that there was more to the error code. To make a long story short, they found out that there was an extended warranty with Chrysler/Dodge for the issue that my car was having. Furthermore, they contacted a Chrysler colleague and I was able to bring my car in the next day. It was an extensive job with many hours of labor over 3 days. The cost! $0.00! So thank you Derek for opening your business in Holly Springs and being so ethical. So if anyone is looking for work to be performed on their car I highly recommend 55 Auto Works, LLC.

Scott C.
Honda Accord
09/05/2016
Ok but not fixed
I tried them on a fried a recommendation but I paid near $400 and it's still not fixed. I'll be heading in soon to have them complete the work.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 09/05/2016

Sir, this review is the first I have heard of a problem after we worked on your car 2 weeks ago. If you are having a problem, please bring the car back to us to take a look. There was a lot of oil spilled on your catalytic converter and will take a while to burn off. There may also be another oil leak that was masked by the enormous leak from the valve cover gaskets we replaced. I am happy to take another look. Please call me tomorrow.

JZ
John Z.
09/01/2016
Great Place
Very happy with the service and fair prices.

Maria M.
Mercury Sable
08/31/2016

Rob S.
North Carolina
Lexus ES 350
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Rob said Derek came highly recommended from several people in his neighborhood. The recommendations were overwhelmingly positive. They were polite, accommodating, and professional.

TD
Tina D.
Toyota Matrix
08/26/2016
This is a great business with the best customer service and fair prices.

PR
Paul R.
08/25/2016
I added an additional service last-minute and they accommodated without a problem. It took the same amount of time, uncovered a bigger issue with gave me a reasonablr estimate. Their prices beat everyone else too.

HS
Heidi S.
08/20/2016
Fixed my cars a/c and an axle in one day! very happy.

GS
Gary S.
08/20/2016
Prompt reliable service
Derek at 55 Auto is great to work with, very knowledgeable and explains all choices for repair. Thank you Derek for working with us and my mom to get her car back on the road safely!

PU
Phil U.
08/13/2016
Honda Civic Repair 2016
Best Auto repair visit ever. Will only be using them for everything in the future.

Donna H.
Mazda 3
08/10/2016
AWESOME
Genuine people. Honest service. Very satisfied with Derek and his crew! Will definitely be back.?

MF
Mary F.
Kia Sorento
08/10/2016
Derek and his team provide quality service on a clean and comfortable environment. They explain everything, never try to oversell and get you out and running asap. Highly recommend

AO
Alexis O.
BMW 325Ci
08/04/2016
Quick repair time
I had my car ready for pickup within one business day. They offered me options on the repair and additional preventative repairs to save labor cost. Thank you for being so thorough!

DK
Devon K.
North Carolina
BMW 335i
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Devon said the employees and management are friendly, decent people. They went above and beyond the call of duty, to make sure a thorough job was done on his vehicle.