Latest Review over 1 year ago

TF
Tiffany F.
05/11/2016 Category: Service
Tiffany said the staff at the business is really nice. The service was completed quickly and at a fair price.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 06/11/2016

MF
Matthew F.
05/06/2016
Fantastic service
Needed 4 tires, front brakes, and oil change. Was done in 1/2 a day for 1/2 the price!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 05/11/2016

Very glad we could help you Matthew.

James Michael M.
BMW M3
04/30/2016 Category: Service
James said the business did a good job and also talked about future things about his vehicle that would need to be fix and how to go about that.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 05/11/2016

We always try to look for future maintenance, but we do not push anything onto our customers. You will not feel forced into making an uninformed decision here.

Cathy B.
04/27/2016
I was very happy with the overall service I received. Derek was very responsive, explained everything my son's car needed and the approximate cost, and recommendations for what it will need later on as parts wear. He does a fantastic job and doesn't suggest any repairs that your vehicle doesn't truly need. Prices were more than fair too. I will definitely be returning in the future. I have already passed his information on to others.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 05/11/2016

Thank you Cathy, that is exactly the type of service we aim for here.

PM
Patty M.
Mercury Sable
04/22/2016
very honest
Serviced older car and was very reasonable.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 05/11/2016

Thank you Patty. Old or new, we can do almost anything.

John M.
Sanford, NC
04/21/2016
Quick Responses and Excellent Service
My wife's Honda van needed a timing belt and since I live in Sanford and just started a new job in Holly Springs I had no clue where to take the vehicle for the service. emailed several shops in the area. Derek was quick to respond to me and provide a quote, which was very reasonable for the job. He even made it possible to do the job next day for me. I researched the company and read all the reviews and was immediately comfortable. I took the van to drop off and they gave me a ride back to my office, and in half a day (quck for this in-depth a service in my experience) they were already calling me to come get me to pick up the vehicle. AND in the process Derek found ways not only to save money on the job, he told me about this and passed some savings along to me. That is what I call service. AND there was a rebate on the parts that he easily could have claimed himself, but gave me the form and allowed me to file it myself. I now know where to take my car for any service beyond my limited capabilities. Thanks Derek and Scott! (I hope I have his name right, i'm really bad with names)
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/21/2016

Thanks so much John, Yes, Scott is correct and he is great. We will see you next time; hopefully not too soon.

-Derek

KJ
Kayleigh J.
04/19/2016
Great place
I needed my oil changed & went in thinking it was going to take forever. I was wrong! Didnt take long at all and the guy even checked my tires as well, without me asking. Great place, super close to home. Will definitely be returning!!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks Kayleigh, we try our best. Glad we could help you.

LN
Larry N.
Chrysler 300
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Larry said the business was very helpful and quick.

MF
Mary F.
Kia Sorento
04/13/2016
As always, 55 Auto Works provided fast, efficient, clean, and friendly service.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/19/2016

Thank you for the compliments.

Regina C.
Chrysler Town
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Regina said everything went smoothly just like they said they would.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/12/2016

Thank You. We try hard to keep our customers in the loop.

MO
Melissa O.
04/01/2016
Knowledgeable and polite
55 auto works got us in fast and did a great job fixing my breaks.

Thank you kindly.

KH
Kent H.
03/30/2016
Excellent customer service -- Derek really cares and loves his work
Could not say enough good things about this auto service business. I have three cars and all will be taken care of by 55 Auto Works. Excellent place to do business with.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Thank you for the kind review Kent. We appreciate our customers very much.

BK
Brandon K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/30/2016
Great service at a reasonable price.
The guys did a great job on my S 550. They were prompt and had the car fixed in one day.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Thanks Brandon, getting you out the door quickly is a priority for us.

ND
Nikki D.
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Nikki said the business employees are helpful and efficient.

Thank you very much.

PC
Patrick C.
03/27/2016
General Maintenance
Always prompt and professional service.