MACK L.
10/19/2019
Best auto repair shop in Richmond, VA
Always a pleasure to have good quality work performed by topnotch honest mechanics.

MONICA D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019
Honest and friendly
My car passed inspection with no problems. They made recommendations for maintenance of my vehicle. I was glad to get it done.

MK
MICHAEL K.
10/17/2019
My Go-To Mechanics
These guys are some of the best. Your vehicle will be cared for like it's one of their own personal vehicles. This is the shop you hope to find.

Donna R.
Farmville, VA
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Donna said they are fast and got the work done quickly. The owner is her nephew.

DIANE D.
10/10/2019
804 auto repair
Everyone was great. I was in a very timely manner and the process was completed very fast but did an excellent job.

DON M.
10/08/2019
Always great
The work was done to my satisfaction. I'm not sure why, but I didn't receive calls or texts saying that the car was ready to be picked up. I have always received calls and texts in the past. The staff said that they left messages, so we'll chalk it up to the mysteries of modern telecom.

DV
DERRICK V.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/06/2019
Honest and fast service
I always feel I'm getting honest and reliable work for a fair price.

VP
Vic P.
Lincoln Town Car
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Vic said the staff does a tremendous job on every thing that can be controlled by them.

AR
ANN R.
Buick Rendezvous
09/28/2019
Honesty & entertainment. You guys are awesome!
Honesty & entertainment. You guys are awesome!

HK
Heather K.
Virginia
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she is comfortable with them and they did a great job. She said they kept her informed and she didn't have any issues.

BT
BARRY T.
Powhatan, VA
09/25/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop Around
I've been going to 804 auto repair since they opened there doors. And once again an A+ for quick fantastic service. Aaron and his shop do a very good job on repairs and customer service is at the top of the list.
I'm a customer for life!!! Give them a try and you will walk out very happy about the service you will receive.

LR
LAURIE R.
Lexus GS 350
09/24/2019
Fair and Friendly
Imagine you bring your car in for a few routine maintenances items and your bill is less than expected. Aaron and his staff are fast friendly and fair. I bring my car, my son's car and my husband's car to 804.

PC
PAUL C.
Moseley, VA
Chrysler Sebring
09/21/2019
Power Window Regulator Repair -Done
I had the power window regulator in my car repaired after putting it off for several months due to the incredibly high cost. I chose to use 804 Auto Repair for two very important reasons, first I have been treated very well there in the past, with considerable work performed at extremely reasonable cost troubleshooting a computer issue. Second, 804 Auto warranties all of their work (parts and labor) for two years. With this repair being heavily labor intensive and also requiring a very expensive part, the warranty was of paramount consideration. The quality of the repair seems to be very good, but with only one day of use, there is no way to truly judge, however with the warranty I previously referenced, there is no reason for to worry...if it goes two years, the part and repair are good and I would expect the it to last the normal lifetime, which, based upon the OEM part, is twenty years!

JUDY P.
09/17/2019
Customer service
Aaron, you went above and beyond to be sure that I had a positive experience with your shop. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to trade out a battery at no charge to me where there was no record of the original sale in your records. I had a credit card receipt to show the purchase, but you had no other information. Because of your sense of fairness, I ended up buying a new battery from you.

SL
SUSAN L.
Jeep Patriot
09/14/2019
Inspection and oil change
So nice and pleasant, waiting area so nice with toys for restless kids!