SJ
STEVE J.
HUMMER H2
06/27/2019
Very professional organization. Do great work and always fair. Recommend to anyone. Great Job.
Very professional organization. Very helpful. Do great work and always reasonable. Recommend 804 to everyone. Keep doing what you're doing ??

DIEGO C.
Rockville, VA
06/25/2019
Performance exhaust
I went to upgrade my stock exhaust on a 2015 GT mustang to a performance exhaust. I bought the part online and asked a few places for timing and price. In most places I had to wait for weeks but 804 Auto Repair was able to do it the next day at very competitive price. Left it in the morning and was ready by noon. Feels like a place were customer service is really top priority.

LC
Laura C.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the staff are the only people that she trusts with her vehicle. They always go above and beyond for her.

JACOB M.
Glen Allen, VA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/21/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
As all ways Arron and his team have provided me with great service. I will continue to take my car here for all of my maintenance and service needs.

MICHELE M.
Dodge Journey
Great Service!!
Thank everyone at 804 for great service and getting me in so quickly!

JUSTIN B.
Great experience
I was in an unfamiliar area when my car broke down and had to be towed. The owners quickly worked to diagnose the problem, explain the issue in detail, and quickly resolve it so I had my car back the following day. A great professional experience that is highly recommended

MARK C.
Dodge Avenger
06/19/2019
Great quality of work and professionalism
Very professional and honest. 804 Auto Repair provided great information and detail to help me understand what was wrong with my vehicle.

PB
PATTY B.
Chesterfield, VA
06/18/2019
Great shop
Had us in and out in an hour

ADAM S.
06/14/2019
Friendly crew
The guys at 804 do a great job and always are willing to work with me and my family.

CHRISTINE M.
Chase City, VA
06/13/2019
Great job!
I would highly recommend them!!

VC
VALENCIA C.
06/12/2019
Great Services
This was my first time visiting the 804 repair shop to have my car services. Eric and Aaron was very helpful and explain everything to me during the process. They really took the waiting of my shoulder when they let me know it was nothing with my transmission and it was just a censor. That you guys for you very professional and great customer services. I will be coming back in the feature. And i love that i can set a appointment

MONA G.
Excellent customer service
Being new to the area, I had no idea where to bring my car for service. A friend of mine referred me to 804 and I was extremely happy. These guys were efficient, friendly and never tried to sell stuff I didn’t need. I would tell anyone to try this repair shop before going anywhere.

NE
NANNETTE E.
06/10/2019
Normally I get quick quality service and I feel that my car is in good hands.
This time I was a bit disappointed because my car still vibrates at 60 and 70 mph. Also, at lower speeds (35/40) it has a rocking feeling as if riding on a buggy.

I feel more could be done to the atmosphere while in the waiting area to make the customer feel appreciated and not just a number. I’ll give my recommendations personally.

JOHN B.
Chesterfield, VA
Ford Edge
Awesome service!
Great shop, great service and no “up charge” BS!

Joe M.
Mechanicsville, VA
Jeep CJ7
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good. The work was at a decent price.