GW
Chester, VA
Volkswagen GTI
04/29/2019
Friendly workers
Great bunch of mechanics! Friendly and most competent.

VP
Vic P.
Lincoln Town Car
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Vic said the staff at this business are great and he trusts them.

GS
GREG S.
Dodge Caravan
04/25/2019
Old too new
Great job and reasonable cost.Most polite people and caring staff.They checked the brakes and were honest by not trying to sell a job not needed while tuning up the car.Made the old van feel like new car.

DJ
DEAN J.
Chesterfield, VA
Dodge Durango
04/24/2019
First Chance
We moved to Chesterfield some time ago and have been searching for an automotive service company to form a relationship with. Our first encounter with 804 went extremely well. The owner was there and worked with me to get my vehicle inspected. After several small issues like burned out bulbs and torn windshield wiper blades they passed my vehicle. Everyone involved was friendly and helpful. We will be going back the next time one of our cars need service.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/17/2019
They are the best!
They are dependable, helpful, and honest. I trust Aaron implicitly!!

JEFF C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/14/2019
Awesome customer service
I have had my vehicles repaired at 804 auto and they are very knowledgeable and provide great customer service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

BT
BARRY T.
Powhatan, VA
04/11/2019
Great Automotive Repair Service
Once again Aaron and his staff made me feel welcomed. They were able to get me in the schedule at the last minute. 804 Auto Repair is the only place that I will take my automobile. Great service and a fantastic staff. Great job as always!!!

DESTRY W.
Powhatan, VA
04/09/2019
friendly service and quick return and also very knowageable
I was late in getting an appointment but you took the interest in getting me scheduled and had a quick turn-a-round so I could meet my commitments

JOLISHA T.
04/02/2019
This place is beyond great this place is awesome
They went over and beyond to correct the problems on my vehicle, they where so upfront and honest I will recommen there shop any time to family or friends In need of car repairs. Best place ever . Thank you guys so much.

GD
GUIRLANDE D.
Petersburg, VA
Chevrolet Traverse
04/02/2019
service
Staff are very nice, courteous and friendly

PP
PETER P.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/01/2019
My Mercury
Went in for an oil change and a once over
Mechanic called me while my suv was up on the lift and we decided to replace the rear break pads while it was there
No pressure, just honest quality service
Exactly what you want from your mechanic

JEFF L.

JIM M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/31/2019
Resolved Engine Computer Issues for 2006 Trail Blazer
My experience with Arron, Andrew and their staff was "second to none". The positive resolve of my Trait Blazer was Excellent, Excellent, EXCELLENT!

TANYA B.
Midlothian, VA
Jeep Patriot
03/24/2019
Had to bring vehicle back for a second look there was no questions asked, except what needed to be fixed. took the time to ensure the repair was done even after hours and test drove it to make sure that it was promptly taken care of.

BRIAN M.
Chesterfield, VA
Mazda MPV
03/24/2019
804 went above and beyond my expectations
I dicovered I had fluid leaking rapidly out of my vehicle on a Saturday afternoon which was after their normal working hours. I panicked thinking there's no way I can get this looked at on a Saturday afternoon on such short notice. However I called 804 anyway and to my surprise Aaron answered the phone and said to bring it over immediately so he can take a look. They noticed a coil was leaking transmission fluid and put a temporary fix on the vehicle so I could drive it until a new part comes in. They went above and beyond to stay late in the afternoon after closing hours to fix my vehicle.