MONA G.
02/12/2020
Honest and reliable service
I’m always satisfied when I leave this shop. 804 gives me a clear quote and explanation before starting the work on my car.

BT
BARRY T.
Powhatan, VA
02/08/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop Around
Aaron and his team are always nice and helpful. And they always get it right. There prices are very fair and reasonable. 804 Auto Repair offs the only place that will work on my car.
Thank you guys for making me feel comfortable!!!

JEFF C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/08/2020
Excellent customer service
We have small business here in Richmond and I always bring our company vehicles and my personal vehicles to 804 auto. Aaron and his staff always have provided excellent service and work within our budget to complete the job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

CK
CHRISTIAN K.
02/06/2020
Above and beyond
These guys go above and beyond to help out and make sure that your car runs perfectly

HK
HEATHER K.
01/29/2020
Amazing Work
Ive never had an issue with any work done to my vehicle. They always communicate, have great pricing, and have a great Staff.

Shanita B.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Amaru. He said the business was really friendly, knowledgeable and also very informative.

01/28/2020
I felt 804 auto repair listened to my issues and offered pertinent and cost effective solutions. I did not feel price gouged or that they were trying to oversell me.

JEFF W.
01/28/2020
Awesome service
Best car service experience that I have had in a very long time.

AL
ANDREA L.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/18/2020
Car trouble over!! Thanks to 804 Auto❤️❤️
Aaron and Eric are very professional, knowledgeable and affable. Before coming to 804 Auto, I went to several mechanic shops and they could not tell me what was wrong with my car!!!. 804 Auto took a couple of minutes to tell me. In fairness to the other shops, they did say the problem with my car is hard to detect. This is the only place I will take my car from now on!! Furthermore, 804 Auto did not make me feel like a silly woman, imaging things going wrong with my car. They were sensitive and I truly appreciated it. Thank you again 804 Auto😁🇯🇲😁

WT
William T.
Chesterfield, VA
Jeep Commander
01/18/2020 Category: Service
William said they have always done him good.

TD
Tom D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he is long time customer, they always do a great job and the staff is friendly. He said this is a good auto repair place and he wouldn't go anywhere else.

OA
Olugbenga A.
Toyota Matrix
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Olugbenga said they did a good job.

MF
MIKE F.
01/16/2020
Just like family
Now that I have been working with 804Auto for a while...I can always count on good service...good prices...the job well done...and Aaron...and Eric...as well as the hardworking and polite mechanics...always say hello and make sure things are going OK for you.

JODI B.
01/09/2020
Exceptional service!
You guys are the BEST! Aaron and Eric have always taken great care of my old girl. They always let me know what needs to be done and when. They know my situation and when I feel my truck needs something, I always call on 804 Auto. A-1 in service and quality. They get each job done right the first time. You've got a loyal and happy customer in me.

GS
GREG S.
Dodge Caravan
01/09/2020
Great attitudes
Great people to deal.They all have happy caring attitudes and seem to love their jobs.Most important of all is a honest straight forward way they do business.

Displaying 1 Review