Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BA
Barbara A.
03/05/2019
I always feel that A&A will do their best to take care of my car needs.
I know that they will not do any work on my car that I don’t need!

Joann M.
Jeep Renegade
03/02/2019
Always a great job!!
I’ve been going here for years, They are very efficient, friendly, and alway a great job!!

Donald B.
03/02/2019
Battery replacement
When our battery died we called AAA. They came out and gave us a jump start but could not change the battery because it would take longer than the allotted time of service. We called A & A and they were able to get us in Friday. All's well that ends well and we are good to go to Florida Sunday.

PB
Service is wonderful!!!!

MF
Michael F.
03/01/2019
The service is always professional and the work is high quality
our family always receives quality service and work, and likes that A&A diagnoses and gives quotes for possible problems.

Deborah S.
02/28/2019
Great job honest
Great job honest

Rick W.
Raynham, MA
02/27/2019
Friendly service!
They take you at appointed time...not later. Very friendly staff and they let you know what they're doing. No mystery. Excellent work. Cleanest shop I've ever been to.

Alan B.
02/25/2019
Easier fix for defroster than anticipated
The rear window defroster on my 06 Chevy Impala stopped working. I requested that it be checked out and repaired if possible, while changing the car's oil and giving it a thorough once over prior to a long road trip I was planning. I thought I might need to have the whole rear window replaced. Instead, the A&A mechanics found a small burned-out connection under the dash, which they repaired. That repair, plus oil change , and pre-trip mechanical inspection cost $150, which was a bargain compared to what I would have had to pay to replace the window. A disreputable shop could easily have told me that I needed a new window, and I wouldn't have known the difference, but that's not the way A&A operates. They were first recommended to me by a friend who is a mechanic himself. HE trusts them, and that was good enough for me. That has been my experience, too.

SK
Dependable and trustworthy

Jim M.
02/22/2019
Stellar service.
Thank you for a job well done at a fair and reasonable price! I will be useing you again as well as recomending you.

Toyota Matrix
02/19/2019
A & A Automotive
Great, friendly service. Wish you did oil changes on Saturdays again.

Ruth C.
02/15/2019
Good customer service
Had appointment to check tires to find out why tire keeps losing pressure. Checked in and they took car in within 10 minutes and I was out of there in 45 minutes

Alan S.
02/14/2019
Friendly efficient service.
Always a pleasure doing business there.

David P.
02/12/2019
Upfront and honest
Always pleasant, with good fair pricing. I have used A&A for years now and have never been unhappy with their work. They get the work done in a timely fashion. After each visit they share their recomendations on what should be done next and list the mileage for your next oil change and or tire rotation. Just a great place to do business with.

LP
Laura P.
Plymouth, MA
02/12/2019
Professional Service with Reasonable Prices, Family Owned
I brought my 2015 Honda Pilot for a transmission flush and oil change and I thought I needed rear brakes. I also asked them to put in a couple of screws to my wheel well liner in, which really isn’t part of their service.

They did a great job and I didn’t need brakes, which they sent me a picture of the pads.. they put the screws in and didn’t even charge me.. I highly recommend this shop. Scott and his son are honest and knowledgeable mechanics.. they could have easily done my brakes , since I thought I needed them.. That kind of honest service is hard to find.. I will continue to bring my Honda to them..

BF
Bradbury F.
02/08/2019
February 7th service
Very efficient. Always on time.

EC
Eric C.
Nissan Rogue
02/07/2019
Quick and friendly
My girlfriend and I have come here for a variety of car stuff. Very polite counter help . They explain everything in plain English so you can understand makes everything a lot easier so thank you.
So if you need car work done by nice people in a timely manner stop by.

Devon C.
02/05/2019
Fast friendly cheap
Fast, friendly, and no extra bullsh*t or charges

Catherine S.
02/04/2019
Prompt
Speedy service and quality auto care always

Ken M.
02/01/2019
Great people, at the desk and mechanics. Great prices. I will be back for any of my truck or car. Look forward to going back if needed.
Hello,
This group of workers have a great personality, kind, great fair prices, and will go back for sure. They make adjustments for appointments, when they care about the driver. That's important. Thank you again for you did.
Kenny