Alan B.
01/26/2019
I trust them.
These guys know their work, and to use an VERY old fashioned term, they're "straight shooters". They fix what's wrong and do it right. Also they explain what they did in layman's terms. In this case, replacing the thermostat and resetting the warning lights.

AC
Andrew C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he is very, very happy with the service.

LA
Lisa A.
Saturn Ion
01/25/2019
Good service and staff
Safety is their number one concern. They get work done in a timely manner and at a fair price. Any and all delays or issues are always relayed to the customer. The staff are friendly and knowledgable.

CA
Craig A.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/24/2019
Customer focused
Alway great service and attention

Ronald M.
01/23/2019
Fair, friendly, reasonable
The best auto place in Middleboro skillful. friendly people and fair prices

BC
Bill C.
Foxboro, MA
Ford Edge
01/23/2019
This place is the best in New England. They are very friendly and will always let you know what needs to be done and what they are doing to keep you safe and your car running right. This is the only place I totally trust. I moved away from the area and I still go here for all repairs. This is the best repair shop ever.

BF
Bradbury F.
01/17/2019
The people, the knowledge and the service👍
The people, the knowledge and the service 👍

PN
Pauline N.
East Taunton, MA
Mazda CX-7
01/12/2019
A rare find!
Many of expect friendly customer service and we hope to also find an honest company in the process. Look no further! Not only is the staff friendly and helpful at A&A they have integrity. A&A helped to diagnose the issue with my vehicle and offered the best and safest solution for ME not them. Because of their honesty and integrity they savied me more than $2500!! Now that's a rare find! Thank you A&A Auto.

SR
Steven R.
01/11/2019
Fast and convenient
Easy getting an appointment. Great service. Friendly staff
Never have to worry about be overcharged

Justin H.
01/10/2019
Minivan inspection was a big help
Thanks for the help with the inspection, and the free retry after we got the check engine light to go away. Great to have a legal van again!

PW
Paul W.
01/09/2019
Honest service
Any work is explained and completed in an honest and professional manner. Reliable never have to have work done twice which is so important.

SL
Sayre L.
Chrysler 300
01/05/2019
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly
I can rely on good competent service when I have A&A work on my cars.

Michael L.
01/04/2019
Great Service as Usual
Always impeccable service and very easy to deal with.

WW
William W.
Carver, MA
12/29/2018 Category: Service
William said that the place did a good job.

Sherry B.
12/27/2018
great people
especially great gal out front

JE
John E.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
John said he thought it was too cold there. He would recommend the place for service.

Michael L.
Mazda CX-9
12/21/2018
I willl continue to use AA because of their unbelievable service and I trust them. Thanks.

WJ
Wendy J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/20/2018
Fixed an electrical problem with my break lights
I received a “fix it ticket” from NY because my tail lights were out. I had an electrical problem. Not only did they fix my truck, but they got my truck in the garage ASAP because the ticket is only a 24 hour fix. If they didn’t squeeze me in I would of had to pay for this ticket. They were so kind and they fixed my truck. This is a great garage to have your vehicles work done

SA
Susan A.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she has always received great service.

GMC Acadia
12/14/2018
They are efficient and trustworthy
I’ve always had nothing but bad experiences with mechanics, they either took weeks to get to my car or when they did it never seemed to be fixed properly. A&A came highly recommended so I called them and had my car fixed and back in a week, and that was getting and putting a new motor in it. They explained and showed me absolutely everything that was wrong with it and went over everything with me. I will definitely be bringing all of my automotive business back to them.