Robert S.
Friendly service
Friendly service, reasonable prices

Robert G.
Extremely qualified mechanics!
The most knowledgeable and honest auto mechanics ever👍

Great place. Very knowledgeable
Great place. Very knowledgeable. Friendly

Ram Pickup
Excellent service!
Fast friendly and professional!

Sonya H.
Taunton, MA
02/03/2020
GREAT! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING
EXCELLENT CARE AND EVERYTHING EXPLAINED THOROUGHLY BEFORE IT WAS DONE.

Jason C.
Raynham, MA
01/31/2020
Honest shop
Great shop to do business with very informative of the issues with your vehicle
And rates are plenty fair

Mary W.
Nissan Sentra
01/30/2020
Great Service & Fair Pricing
I've been going to A&A Automotive for years with several different cars. They've been reliable and I trust what they say which is hard to find. A+ service!

DA
Donna A.
Chrysler Crossfire
01/30/2020
Liking A & A Automotive
My husband brought our car in for a sticker. Something wrong with our headlight. Owners son explained to my husband what he needed to do before they could put on a sticker. This young man is so great with customers!! He explains the problem, gives suggestions and is such a nice guy to deal with. We as customers give the owners son 5 stars for great customer service. I am sorry I don’t know his name. Also a shout out for Diane who runs the front desk! She is always helpful as well. I recommend A & A Automotive to my family and friends!

EP

Super nice honest people. Refreshingly professional. A++++

Joyce D.
01/28/2020
Professional and friendly
Getting the inspection sticker is quick and easy. Waiting area is comfortable!

Cheryl C.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business is easy to deal with, Diane at the front desk is so knowledgeable, she is comfortable there, and they do good service.

Michael M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/23/2020
It’s a service you get what you need and nothing extra and they do an awesome job

DT
David K T.
Volkswagen CC
01/23/2020
Always happy with the way I have been treated
I have used A and A Automotive for years on both of our cars. Always pleased with the service and the way they interact with their customers. I will and I have recommended A and A to my friends for years

Randolph, MA
01/21/2020
Awesome work
Thank you so much for helping us out!!!!